Tractor Parts & Accessories
Used in agricultural, lawn, and chemical transfer. Handles common herbicides and insecticide solutions, including Monsanto's Lasso (R). Used for the application of anhydrous ammonia, aqua ammonia, herbicides, phosphates and all liquid fertilizers.
Specifications: Construction: Ethyl vinyl acetate plastic tubing. Features: Good resistance to chemicals and weather. WARNING: NOT FOR TRANSFER OF ANHYDROUS AMMONIA UNDER PRESSURE. RECOMMENDED FOR OPEN END DISCHARGE ONLY.
Thickness/ID-OD: 1" I.D. x 1/8" wall
Temperature Range:-50 F to 125 F
****SOLD BY THE FOOT****Learn More
Bulkhead fittings and syphon tubes are available for Ace Roto-Mold tanks in the following sizes. Standard fittings that come included with each tank are listed in each tank table. A syphon tube is included with the purchase of all Pick Up Tanks and all Vertical Tanks 300 gallons or greater. Fittings listed below are available as additions to tanks ordered with multiple fittings. Both fittings and syphon tubes are available as replacement parts.
- Description - 1/2" Ace BulkHead
- Hole Requirement - 1 1/4"
- Heat treated tines for long lasting performance
- Consistent rubber quality assured by injection molding
- Hook style head for maximum rubber adhesion
- Yoke opening: 1-11/16"
- Bolt hole diameter: 3/8"
- Tine length from mounting hole: 10"
- Tine diameter: 9/32"
- Fits most round bar and parallel bar rakes with 1 5/8" bar
- John Deere Models: 54, 64, 74, 350, 640, 650, 652, 660, 662, 670, 672, 858A*, 894, 894A*, 896*, 896A Not for use on models with Vertical Mounting Studs
- New Holland Models: 56, 57, 256
- Also fits AC, AGCO, IHC, New Idea and many other models
- Will replace New Holland OEM#s: 65609, 850612
- Inlet strainer for spot sprayer
- eliminate spray nozzle plugging
- Garden hose thread on/off valve
- 60 psi max operating pressure
- Black nylon construction
A motor oil manufactured from high quality virgin oil with added foam inhibitor.
- For use in non-critical applications where the equipment manufacturer recommends the use of non-detergent oils
- API service SA
- Works in extreme environments
Non-detergent motor oils may also be used in the following applications:
- GL-1 Gear Oil Applications
- SA Motor Oil Applications
- General Machine Oil Applications
- Low Pressure, Non-critical Hydraulic Application
- Used in fluid plumbing applications requiring straight connection to a FPT fitting and a hose.
- 3/8" Thread; 3/8" Barb
- Made of Durable Polypropylene
SpeeCo's universal clevis pins can be used as an adjustment replacement pin and have multiple holes allowing user to cut off any access length. Numerous sizes available. Available in yellow zinc dichromate plated versions.Learn More