Tractor Parts & Accessories
- 50 Mesh Sprayer nozzle strainer
- Keeps Nozzle from clogging or improperly spraying
- Ball check valve
Liquid Filled Gauge 2.5" 60PSI CS-2141GXB60Learn More
- FKM (viton type) seals
- PTFE self-lubricating stem bushings and seats cannot stick or bind.
- Precision molded in polypropylene.
- Polypropylene is reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength.
- Self-aligning ball moves freely against the PTFE seats for smooth operation.
- Banjo Valve opens and closes with very little pressure on the handle.
- Ball is diamond turned, after molding, to make it spherically perfect, which provides precise contact between ball and seats.
- Designed exclusively for treated seed
- Increases planting efficiency and maximizes yield per acre
- Use in both “gravity flow” and “air” planters
- Reduces moisture issues, lubricates seed and equipment
- Helps prevent “seed bridging” in the planter
- High-purity for less meter wear
- Non toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Apply 4-6 oz. each time hopper is filled with seed
Hydrosorb Pump Filter Kit absorbs water and helps contain microbials that foster mild growth and fuel discoloration.
- Kit Includes
- Filter Head
- Filter Canister
- 3/4 x 5 Pipe Nipple
- 3/4 Street L
- For use with FR1210C, FR1202 and FR610 Pumps
- Fits 3/4" Inlets
- Hydrosorb Pump Filter Kit absorbs water and helps contain microbials that foster mild growth and fuel discoloration
- Kit Includes
Retrieve moisture readings on the go with the Dickey John M3G Portable Moisture Tester. All you need to obtain an accurate moisture reading a simple scoop from the hoppers or bins. No cups or screw on caps. This unit comes with Corn, Soybeans and Wheat preprogrammed calibrations. This means that the M3G is ready to work for you right out of the box. Simply select your grain type with the push of a button and you are ready to test.
- Test up to three grains
- Preprogrammed calibrations for:
- Corn (9-31%)
- Soybeans (8-22%)
- Wheat (8-20%)
Featuring 0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.Learn More
Air Planter Population Sensor
- 3 Pin Weather Pack Connectors
- Fits Most Air Planters for Single Seed Drops
- Has 33 Inch Lead
When the weather gets cold, you need flow and performance from your nozzle. The FRN-Series of nozzles offers superior performance in the most grueling cold-weather conditions operating at -40°F. This Arctic-rated series of automatic nozzles has a full complement of valves, seals, and bearings that are designed to give consistent performance not only in the cold weather but also during the summer months. A highly flexible, wide temperature tolerant nozzle that will offer years of service.
Features & Benefits
- Operates to minus 40°F
- Compatible with Diesel Fuels
- UL/cUL Listed
- 1” aluminum nozzle
- 1” NPT outlet
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Blue body cover with Snow Flake marking to clearly identify temperature rating
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Automatic shut-off
- Heavy duty hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Minimal spray pattern to reduce foaming and false shut-offs
- Large spout spring to hold nozzle in place
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Made in the USA