Tractor Parts & Accessories
High-back utility seat. Replacement yellow vinyl seat. 19" high-back seat will replace both 16" and 19" original seats. Vinyl-covered polyurethane is waterproof. Drain hole to prevent water build-up.
Fits JD Gators 4 X 2 S/N 19951 & up; 6 X 4 S/N 20789 & up; Diesel S/N 2298 & up. Additional bracket required to adapt to earlier S/N's. Also fits these model Gators: Trail, Worksite, Turf, E-Gator Utility, CS, CX, 4 X 2 HPX, 4 X 4 HPX, 4 X 4 Trail HPX, TX, TX Turf, TH 6 X 4, TE, XUV,GT225, GT235, GT245, GX255, GX325, GX335, GX345, GX355, L100, L105, L107, L110, L118, L120, L130, L135, L145, 335, 355D, LX255, LX266, LX277, LX279, LX280, LX288, LX289, LX188, compact tractor 2210, 655, 755, 756, 855, 856, 955, 4200, 4500, 4210, 4310, 4410, 4510, 4610, 4710, 4300, 4400, 4600, 4700 (JD OEM Part # LVA10029).
John Deere Compact Tractor 2210 requires our Adapter Brackets (SKU 90960560 Part # 6003)Learn More
- (Fabric) Full Adjustable Seat with Suspension
- Swivel for Easy Entry/Exit and Operator Positioning
- Steel Pan with Trimmed Edge
- Black Molded Cushions
- Vinyl-Backed Fabric Cover
- Adjustable Armrests
- Adjustable Seat Back (Backward 28°, Forward 90°)
- Suspension with Weight & 3 Position Height Adjustment
- Includes Retractable Seat Belt
- Construction Equipment
- Street Maintenance
- Utility Tractors
- Cotton Pickers
- Forage Harvest
- Hay Cuber
- Specialty/Industrial Tractors
Weight Capacity: 110lbs.-286lbs.
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- 10.25" x 10.5"
- 10.25" x 11"
- 10.25" x 11.5"
- 10.25" x 12.75"
FiberFix Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FiberFix Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time. If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix.
Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items
From Agriculture to Automotive and every industry in between, Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed and manufactured to meet the most demanding requirements. The PowerMax line was developed because we understand the need for professional performance and durability. All PowerMax Cylinders are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure.
- Chromed, polished and individually heat-treated shaft provides extended cylinder life.
- Working pressure 2500 PSI and 3000 PSI.
- All cylinders are 100% hydraulically tested up to two times working pressure.
- Series PML – 2500 PSI (5,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Series PMH – 3000 PSI (6,000 PSI proof pressure).
Stackable Totes are freestanding totes for indoor or outdoor stationary or transportable applications (non DOT approved). Four lift ears are provided for lifting each tote. A 4-way forklift accessible skid is available for handling the totes. Totes are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers. Standard weight totes are designed for chemicals with a specific gravity of 1.5 or less. Gallon indicators are included on one side of the totes for calibration.
- Capacity - 70 Gallon
- Weight - 42 Pounds
- Dimensions - 32 x 32 x 25
- Lid- 7" Learn More
Specially formulated EnduraPlas compact diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 25-gal. compact diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistnat polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 25 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 31 x 27 x 19 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
3/4" Replacement 10 Micron Particulate Filter Canister - 18 GPM Fill-Rite Pump Filters Keep your engines running their best by using Pump Filters from Fill-Rite. Hydrosorb Filters (water absorbing) help to contain water or microbial contamination, conditions visible through obvious discoloration or the presence of fungi in the fuel. They may be used with alcohol and alcohol fuel blends. Pre-filtering keeps your fuel cleaner and helps your engines operate more efficiently.Learn More