Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
The Harvest King/Chapin backpack poly sprayer makes killing those unwanted weeds easy to get rid of. The hose that comes with the backpack poly sprayer is long enough to let you reach those hard to reach places without having to get into the mess of weeds or thistles. Putting the backpack poly sprayer on is pretty easy to do with or without someone helping you. The convenience of using a backpack poly sprayer is a must for anyone who sprays for a lot of weeds. Instead of having to carry around a gallon jug and have it in one hand, and the hose in the other, the backpack poly sprayer enables you to carry it on your back and you will have one hand free while spraying the weeds with the other.
The Harvest King/Chapin, Professional Deluxe, backpack poly sprayer has a 4-gallon capacity, allowing you comfortably carry more weed killer. The Harvest King/Chapin's pump is very efficient and allows you to spray a lot more, before you have to re-pump.
- 4 gallon backpack sprayer with standard features for General Applications
- 3 Stage Filtration system
- 4" Wide Opening with Strainer/Filter Basket
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- 3 pc nozzle pack (fan, cone and adjustable brass)
- 4 gallon backpack sprayer
- This unit can be substituted with a Spetracide, Harvest King, or Chapin as they are the same brand. It can also be subsititued between Deluxe or Professional
- Gathering chain with standard hardened pins, 8 lugs.
- Fits JD 40 series Quick-Tach 243, 244, 343, 344, 443, 444, 543, 546, 642, 643, 644, 645, 842, 843, 844, 1243. Optional on 90 series.
- Fits Case 800, 900, 1000 series.
- Fits New Holland 974. Optional on 996, 96C, 98C; 98D thru 2010.
- Replaces JD No AN102009
- Replaces Case No 176278C91
- Replaces New Holland No 9613279
Our blades are made from Boron steel, the preferred steel of Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Diameter 20"
- Concavity 1.70
- Made from Boron steel
- Material thickness 7 gauge (metric 4.5mm, inches .177)
- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- Viton Valves - Santoprene Diaphragm
- Zinc Plated Steel fasteners
- Polypropylene 2" Motor Shell
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- 40 PSI (2.8 Bar) Max
- 1.0 GPM (3.8 LPM) Max
- Round-Up Ready
- Self Priming to 4 Feet
- Max Fluid Temp 140 Deg F
- 12V DC
- 4.0 Max Amps
- 3/8" Barb
- CE Approved
- 1.3 Lbs Dry
- 20,000 ft. of twine
- 110 lbs knot strength