Tractor Parts & Accessories
Long hours turn into long days and nights during the spring, summer and fall while sitting on a tractor breaking ground, planting or harvesting. Instead of whistling, sing along to your favorite tunes while you work. Stay up to date with the latest weather watches and warnings so you or your employees don't get caught out in an open field during the onset of sudden bad weather.
- Industrial grade
- Universal mounting
- Front auxiliary input
- 1/4" headphone jack
- 2 heavy-duty speakers
- 12 Volt DC
- Dimensions: 21.75" W x 2.75" H x 9" D
- 1 Radio
- Universal housing with built-in speakers and 1/4" headphone jack
- Antenna and hardware pack
It doesn't matter if you are planting, fertilizing or harvesting, there is only the sound of the tractor motor to keep you company in the field. Consider the REI AM/FM Fendermount Rollacover Tractor Radio and you will be rocking and rolling in no time. Time tends to go faster when you have some entertainment in your ear. Want to hear the news and weather? Hearing that a storm is headed your way could be life saving. Maybe you like talk radio? How about the farm report? (Oh that one is a stretch!!) It is all available from the AM/FM dial. And what does Rollacover mean? It means an exclusive design that was developed in 1978. It is a durable piece of equipment that you don’t have to babysit in the outdoors for fear it will break easily.
- Antenna Trimmer Control
- Digital Tuning
- 12-Volt DC Negative OR Positive Ground Use
- 5" Pincushion Full Range Speaker
- External Headphone Jack (Headphones Not Included)
- Heavy-Duty, Weather, Dust and UV Resistant
- Housing is Contoured for Added Strength and durability
- Constructed from High Density Polyethylene
- Dimensions: 11"(W) x 11.5"(H) x 9"(D)
The HP-100 Dual Flo® Hand Pump is a premium hand pump that is reliable and versatile. For high-volume fuel transfer, use the high handle position: the HP-100 generates twice the flow of any other hand pump. For heavier fluids or for easier pumping, use the second stroke setting. In either handle position, expect economical, trouble-free operation Dual-Flo® Piston Hand Pump for use with fuel. This pump fits a 2 inch NPT bung. Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.4 m) Buna-N® hose, thermoplastic nozzle, and adjustable suction pipe.
- Model HP-100-NUL
- Pump Type Piston
- Flow Rate Up to 50 Gallons per 100 Strokes
- Nozzle Thermoplastic
- Tank Fitting 2 Inch NPT
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 3/4 In.
- Suction Pipe Adjustable to 40 inches
- Hose Size 8 ft x 3/4 inch
- Unique Feature Premium pump moves fluid on both push and pull strokes. Lockable.
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene Petroleum products such as medium oil (up to 30W) and hydraulic fluid
- Warranty 2 Years
This versatile sprayer is essential for home use. With its collapsible handle, it doesn't take up a lot of storage space. Having an 8 Gallon tank allows you to finish the larger jobs with fewer refills compared to a 5 Gallon unit. Hose may not be coiled as pictured.
- 8 Gallon tank
- Diaphragm Pump
- 12V, 1 G.P.M Max
- 8 Inch Wheels
- Collapsible Handle
- 15 Foot Hand Gun Hose
- 12 Volt Battery rechargeable
- Handgun w/ Adjustable Tip
- Battery and Charger included
- PSI : 10 GPM : 5.00 Amps : 6.0
- PSI : 20 GPM : 4.50 Amps : 9.0
- PSI : 30 GPM : 4.10 Amps : 11.0
- PSI : 40 GPM : 3.88 Amps : 13.0
- PSI : 50 GPM : 3.55 Amps : 14.6
- PSI : 60 GPM : 3.20 Amps : 16.3
- Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
- Leads: 14 AWG, 12” long
- Duty Cycle: See Heat Rise graph
- Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 180°F (82°C).
- Type: 5 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode
- Certifications: NSF Standard 58
- Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
- Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
- Max Pressure: 45 PSI (7 bar)
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: 1⁄2” FNPT
Materials of Construction
- Housings: Polypropylene
- Valves: Viton
- Diaphragm: Santoprene
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel
- Motor Shell: Coated Steel
Compact and lightweight, this meter is designed for use on a hose. 3 to 30 GPM, NPT thread, and two totals (accumulative and batch).
- Model: 01A31GM
- Design Type: Turbine
- Fitting Size: 1 Inch
- Fitting Type: NPT
- Flow Range: 3 to 30 GPM 10 to 100 LPM
- Accuracy: ±5.0 %
- Repeatability: ±0.5 %
- Reads: Gallons
- Use with Diesel fuel (biodiesel blends B20), Gasoline (alcohol blends E15), Kerosene, Biodiesel (B100)
- Do not use with Water or chemicals
- Wetted Material Housing: Aluminum
- Wetted Material Bearings: Ceramic
- Wetted Material Shaft: Tungsten Carbide
- Wetted Material Rotor: Nylon
- Wetted Material Rings: 316 Stainless Steel
- Construction: Aluminum
- Display Type: LCD
- Max Batch Digits: 4
- Max Cumulative Digits: 4
- Powered By Two AAA Batteries
- Standard: CE
- Unique Feature: Weighs just 12 oz. to mount at the hose end.
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Pressure Rating: 21 bar 300 psig
- Operating Temperature Range: +14 to 130 ºF (-10 to 54 ºC)
- Wetted Material Signal Generators: Ferrite
Put safety first and get total visibility with Extendable Mirrors from K&M Manufacturing. Features a 8" x 11" wide-angle convex mirror head. Mirror is extendable with easy adjustments. Collapsible mirror bracket helps reduce mirror and light breakage. Collapsible both forward and backward. Mirror length from cab frame to mirror head is 22" - 36".
Fits left-hand or right-hand side on all Soundguard cabs of John Deere 1030, 1040, 1050, 1130, 1140, 1250, 1450, 1530, 1630, 1640, 1650, 1830, 1840, 2030, 2040, 2130, 2140, 2150, 2155, 2240, 2255, 2350, 2355, 2440, 2550, 2555, 2630, 2640, 2750, 2755, 2840, 2940, 2950, 2955, 3040, 3055, 3130, 3140, 3150, 3155, 3255, 4030, 4040, 4050, 4055, 4230, 4240, 4250, 4255, 4430, 4440, 4450, 4455, 4555, 4630, 4640, 4650, 4755, 4840, 4850, 4955, 8430, 8440, 8450, 8630, 8640, 8650 and 8850.Learn More
These extension sections are available in either 8ft or 4ft sections to add on to any Loyal-Roth, Hayrite bale elevator system. Conveyor-chain track has exclusive double-formed-bend design for extra rigidity. Prevents the sagging and bending common with other single-formed-bend tracks. Heavier, angle-iron connecting joints (1-1/4"x1-1/4") and hardened bolts prevent stretching - joints are quicker and easier to connect. Strongest structural design available.Learn More
Put safety first and get total visibility with Extendable Mirrors from K&M Manufacturing. Features a 8" x 11" wide-angle convex mirror head. Mirror is extendable with easy adjustments. Collapsible mirror bracket helps reduce mirror and light breakage. Collapsible both forward and backward. Replacement mirror heads available.
- Kit includes 8" x 11" wide-angle convex mirror head
- Mirror length of 22" to 36"; Easily adjustable and extendable 14"
- Powder coat finish
- All hardware included
- Detailed installation instructions included
- Replacement mirror heads available
Fits most other tractor cabs without a specific K&M mirror application.Learn More