Tractor Parts & Accessories
The new EZ-8 Pump is ideal for on-the-go fueling. This 12-volt electric pump delivers 8 GPM (equivalent to standard gas stations). The system comes complete with power cord, manual unleaded nozzle, three-piece, trim-to-fit suction pipe and 10 ft. of 5/8 inch hose. The Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Standard 2" Bung fits most all size transfer tanks
- Flow Rate: 8gpm
- Hose Diameter: 5/8" diameter
- Hose Length: 10'
- Weight: 16lbs
- Fuel Group: 5
- Application: Fuel and Petroleum
- Blended Fuels Compatible
- Horizontal Mount 15 Gallon Lawn Sprayer
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides and Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 2.2 GPM pump Option
- 84″ Boom Spray Coverage
- 18″ Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- 5″ Fill Lid with Tether
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
- Glyphosate Compatible
Inductor Tanks are selected as supply tanks for application systems and when a more complete drain out of stored liquids is required in indoor or outdoor applications. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 110 Gallons
- Weight - 44 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 2" FPT BOSS
- Dimensions - 30 x56
- 2” water pump
- EPA certified
- 7hp Power Ease Low Oil Alert engine
- 158 gpm
- 82’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
Stock tanks are designed for portable livestock watering. Tank tops, sides and bottom are ribbed for strength. Drain plug is provided on all tanks except 124 models. Tank models are nestable for shipping and storage. Tanks are manufactured from U.S.D.A.-compliant low-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.5 specific gravity
- Description - RE62
- Capacity - 320 Gallon Round
- Weight - 62 Pounds
- Dimensions - 72 x 24
- Drain Plug - 1 1/2" Learn More
The HT-PRO is the first and only portable hay moisture tester that includes a calibrator. Calibration takes less than 20 seconds.
- The first and only portable hay moisture tester to include a calibration clip
- Probe Length: 19.75"
- Above and below moisture limit indication
- Backlit LED display for low light operation
- Moisture range: 8% to 45% depending on hay tested
- Temperature range: 32° to 225°F (0° to 107°C)
- Accurate throughout the normal range of stored, baled alfalfa, timothy and clover hay
- Display resolution: 0.1% moisture
- One 9 volt battery not included
Quality replacement seat assembly for your IH tractor. Seat and backrest have steel cores. Seat frame is steel for long-lasting durability. Seat has 4" foam cushion and backrest has 2" foam cushion.
Fits International-Harvester 460, 560, 660.
Please Note: If your original tractor had the 560 Standard Assembly seat, (pan style), this seat will only fit if you use the adaptor bracket, part no. 7148.Learn More
The BD807CMK Mechanical flow meter has a large easy to read display, flow ports can be positioned vertically or horizontally, UL/cUL listed, seals compatible for Bio Diesel 21-Biodiesal 100 Fill-Rite meters provide precision and durability in a cost-effective design. The BD807CMK is a 3 wheel mechanical meter, designed for transfer pumps with a flow rate of 5 to 20 GPM. this meter has a 3/4" inlet and outlet. In package, pipe fittings to fit all 3/4" outlet pumps.
- (comes with pipe fittings to fit all 3/4" outlet pumps )