Tractor Parts & Accessories
EPDM Rubber Hose resists against fuel particulates and corrosion agents to keep the transfer of your fuel safe from tank to tank. FARM TANK FUEL TRANSFER HOSE WITH COPPER STATIC WIRE
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
- Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
- Heavy duty (Schedule 80)
- Lightweight with excellent strength
- NPT threads
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Pressure to 150 P. S.I. at 70°F
- One piece construction.
- Precision molded in durable polypropylene, for strength and chemical resistance.
- PTFE seats for smooth operation and proper sealing characteristics.
- Quality with economy.
- Maximum operating pressure 150 P.S.I. at 70°F.
- Pioneer ISO to John Deere (Old Style) Adapter 1/pk
- Converts Pioneer ISO style male tips to a John Deere (Old Style) male tip
- Induction hardened body to prevent Brinelling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking.
- Allow implements with Pioneer ISO tips to connect to older John Deere tractors
This Fill-Rite adjustable suction pipe features polymer construction and easily adjusts from 21–36in. to fit drums, kegs or tanks up to 36in. deep.
- 1/2" Male NPT Thread on One End
- Works with Model # FR31NT
Fits 9N (1939-1942), 2N (1942-1947) & 8N (1948-1952).
- Note: Use to replace muffler in VERTICAL exhaust systems FO-9 & FO-10.
- Vertical-Round Body-Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- No OEM replacement number.
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-1/2"
- Shell Length (C): 11-1/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 17"
- Weight in LBS: 3
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment