Tractor Parts & Accessories
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
- Coiled and labeled with Point of Purchase “Features and Benefits.
The Pre-Vent pressure cap is a Cim-Tek® original patent design for use on small above ground farm tanks, commercial gasoline tanks, distillate tanks, fuel transfer tanks, small oil storage tanks, and industrial oil transfer tanks. The Pre-Vent helps to maintain fuel quality by reducing condensation and evaporation loss. It's designed to divert rain and condensation away from the fill hole. A lockable design option is available with the Pre-Vent II pressure cap.Learn More
Our grade 5 performance hitch pins are designed with a quick release handle to allow easy removal while ensuring the pin will remain in place. The pin and handle are powder coated with zinc plated locks. Optional display rack sold separately. Double Loks available in red.Learn More
Fits 66, 77 (s/n 320001-6502).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 6"
- Replaces OEM L-452
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/8"
- Shell Length (C): 4"
- Outlet Length (D): 1-1/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 10"
- Weight in LBS: 6
Tractor Applications: B, C, CA (exc. low octane engine) (1938-1957) - long muffler.
- Inlet Length (A) 7"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1 3/8"
- Shell Length (C): 12 3/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 9 1/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1 1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 29"
- Weight: 5lb
- Pioneer ISO to John Deere (Old Style) Adapter 1/pk
- Converts Pioneer ISO style male tips to a John Deere (Old Style) male tip
- Induction hardened body to prevent Brinelling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking.
- Allow implements with Pioneer ISO tips to connect to older John Deere tractors