Tractor Parts & Accessories
- FKM (viton type) seals
- PTFE self-lubricating stem bushings and seats cannot stick or bind.
- Precision molded in polypropylene.
- Polypropylene is reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength.
- Self-aligning ball moves freely against the PTFE seats for smooth operation.
- Banjo Valve opens and closes with very little pressure on the handle.
- Ball is diamond turned, after molding, to make it spherically perfect, which provides precise contact between ball and seats.
FILL-RITE FRH10014 Farm Fuel Hose 1 In NPT Inlet 1 In NPT Outlet Dia 1 In Length 14 Ft Material Nitrile Max Pressure 50 PSI For Use With 4RP93 4FY25 4FY26 For Refined Petroleum Liquids Includes Static Wire Spring Guards
Features & Benefits
- Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 14 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 1" Outlet
- Hose Length: 14 ft
- Hose Diameter: 1"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 1"
- Product Weight: 7.1 lbs.
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
- 3/4" Diameter Nozzle
- Used for Unleaded Fuel
- Automatic Shutoff
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 15 Gallon capacity
- Round-up Ready ©
- Captivity - 5 Gallons
- Weight - 5 Pounds
- Dimensions - 10 x 22 x 8
- lid - 5"
Rural King AW 46 Hydraulic Oil is blended with highly refined base oils and an additive package that provides excellent anti-wear protection and inhibits rusting and corrosion. An Antifoam agent has also been added to suppress foaming and air entrainment. Rural King AW 46 Hydraulic Oil provides many of the advantages of premium hydraulic oil at a moderate price.
- Protects Against rust, wear, foam, and leaks
- Extends equipment life
The Fill-Rite F1810HC1 is an 18 GPM Hydrosorb Filter. Keep your engines running their best by using Pump Filters from Fill-Rite. Hydrosorb Filters (water absorbing) help to contain water or microbial contamination, conditions visible through obvious discol-oration or the presence of fungi in the fuel. Particulate Filters are suited to handle contamination problems caused by dirt, silt and corrosion. They may be used with alcohol and alcohol fuel blends. Pre-filtering keeps your fuel cleaner and helps your engines operate more efficiently. Manufactured by Tuthill.Learn More