Tractor Parts & Accessories
- Fimco model ATV-25-700 ATV sprayer
- This durable high quality sprayer mounts easily to most all terrain vehicles
- Spraying may be accomplished with the 140 in spray coverage boom or handgun with adjustable nozzle
- The heavy duty three section boom folds to the rear for transport or storage
- Fimco Gold Series 12 Volt (Demand) Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 gpm
To reduce insect development and other hazards from deteriorating your stored grain, optimal temperature and humidity control is essential. Proper bin aeration is key to the health of your stored grains.
Flexible design. 6 blades pull air down through the grain, or flip the fan around and reverse the guard to direct air flow upwards through the grain. Mount to the air duct transition or flat wall bin on the discharge or intake side.
Spread-All is a family-owned business in Iowa that has been specializing in grain spreaders and fans since 1960. Spread-All focuses on high quality products at the best possible price.
This 12" grain bin aeration fan is designed for quiet grain bin aeration.
- 3/4 horsepower
- 8 Amp motor engineered to run efficiently for low operating costs
- Constructed of galvanized material with zinc guards
- 115 volt single phase electric motor with wired plug cord
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 3600 RPM
- Overall length 14", standard carrying handles and leg stands
- 57 pounds
- CFM: 2115
This items ships via freight to prevent damage.Learn More
- 115 Volt Model Only
- Use for Fixed Locations with Low Viscosity Petroleum Fuels
- Available with Either Manual or Automatic Nozzle
- Pump and Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian Standards
- Includes Check Valve with Pressure Relief Function
- External Switch Coverplate Removes Easily for Access to Switch
- Use with Gasoline (Alcohol Blends E15), Diesel Fuel (Biodiesel Blends B20) and Kerosene
- Delivers Up to 20 GPM
- 2-Year Warranty
This rugged, positive displacement, heavy pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings. The FR710VN is a pump only allowing you to customize your own system. Please see our full line up of meters and accessories to compliment your system.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 23 GPM open flow
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/Bio-Diesel up to Bio-Diesel
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
This Great Plains Industries gerotor gear pump handles new oil up to 90 wt., waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze or other non-flammable oil-based solvents. It features a weather-resistant, thermally protected 1/2 HP motor that powers the pump. This complete solution includes the pump, a 2-pc. suction pipe, 8ft. hose, 90 street elbow and ball valve nozzle. HP: 1/2, Watts: 480, Flow (GPM): 4, Speed (RPM): 1,800, Amps: 40, Max. Total Head (ft.): 15, Max.Learn More
- Corrosion Resistant 40 Gallon Poly Tank
- 12 Volt Diaphragm High-Flo Pump, 3.8 GPM; 45 PSI
- Pressure Gauge - Adjustable Pressure
- Deluxe Pistol Grip Handgun With Adjustable Nozzle & 25 ft Of Hose
- Max. Horizontal Throw - 43 ft.; Max Vertical Throw - 26 ft.
- 3 Boomless Nozzles - 30 ft Spray Width
- Nozzles Can Be Adjusted To Spray Right, Left, Center Or All Three
- Nozzles Can Also Be Adjusted Up Or Down Depending On Spraying Needs
- Ready For Roundup
Convenient step unit makes it easier to get in and out of your tractor. Handrail (sold separately) is available for additional safety. Easy to install with included hardware and no holes to drill.
Step is 10" wide and 6" deep. It mounts at a 30 degree angle to the tractor and has 9" between each step. Matches original equipment colors. Available for the right or left side of open station IH 06, 26, 56, 66 and Hydro 100 tractors.
Can fit IH 706, 756, 806, 826, 856, 866, 966, 1026, 1066, 1206, 1256, 1456, 1566 and 1568.
Please note: Will not fit 656--order the 500-600 Small Frame Step instead.Learn More
TCV1003: In today's agricultural and industrial markets, isn't it good to know that you can rely on one name Sotera to fit your chemical transfer needs? The Sotera 400B Series offers proven technology that combines the attributes of an air operated diaphragm pump with the convenience, portability, and efficiency of an electric driven design. It also uses less power than other conventional chemical pumps for maximum efficiency.Learn More
Round Horizontal Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved) containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications.
Tanks require skids and bands to support the round bottom. All tanks are equipped with drain out sumps. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 300 Gallons
- Weight - 88 Pounds
- Dimension - 38x76
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 3/4″ & 1-1/4″
- 40 Gallon Corrosion
- Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 5” Fill Lid With Tether
- Molded Wand Clips
- 12 Volt (Demand)
- Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 G.P.M.
- 60 P.S.I.
- 5 Nozzle Boom
- 100 Inch Swath
- Deluxe Pistol Grip Handgun
- With Adjustable Pattern
- Tip & 25 Ft. Handgun Hose
- Remote In-LIne "On-Off"
- Ready For Roundup