Tractor Parts & Accessories
Our Danish sweeps are mainly used for S-tine cultivators. All the sweeps are stamped, hot-forged, heat-treated and painted in accordance with OEM drawings and specifications. 3/8"-#8 regular head plow bolt are used for assembling to S-tine cultivator. All OK Sweeps are 1/4" thick. The OK Sweeps are made to fit the Danish S-tine and other field preparation equipment of this type.Learn More
- Helps seed flow smoothly and evenly through high-speed planters
- Helps prevent seed bridging in the planter
- Increases planting efficiency and profit per acre
- Reduces wear on planter plates
- Non-toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Use 4-6 oz. each time hopper is filled
Seed Plate Planters: Use minimum of 1 teaspoonful over the top of seed each time hoppers are filled
Plateless Planters: Use one teaspoonful for every fourth hopper fill. The graphite will filter down into the fingers pickup mechanism in the hopper bottom and ensure proper lubrication. Do not over lubricate in finger pickup units.Learn More
FiberFix Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FiberFix Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time. If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix.
Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items
- Replacement Spray Tip for spot spray guns
- 11/16 NPS thread
- #18 orifice spray tip with adjustable cone spray
- Adjustable from mist to straight stream