Tractor Parts & Accessories
- 10 Ft Boom Kit
- 3 Nozzles
- Spray Pattern for Large Estates and Acrage
- Fold-able boom for easier storage, transportation, and prevents damage
This versatile sprayer is essential for home use. With its collapsible handle, it doesn't take up a lot of storage space. Having an 8 Gallon tank allows you to finish the larger jobs with fewer refills compared to a 5 Gallon unit. Hose may not be coiled as pictured.
- 8 Gallon tank
- Diaphragm Pump
- 12V, 1 G.P.M Max
- 8 Inch Wheels
- Collapsible Handle
- 15 Foot Hand Gun Hose
- 12 Volt Battery rechargeable
- Handgun w/ Adjustable Tip
- Battery and Charger included
The KM 125 Uni Pro is a multi-purpose ergonomical seat suitable for turf, industrial and construction applications. Seat is corrosion-resistant, has a central drain hole, multiple mounting patterns, waterproof vinyl and has a width of 18.75". Available in gray vinyl or black vinyl.
John Deere Compact Utility Tractors: 2210, 655, 755, 756, 855, 856, 955, 4200, 4210, 4300, 4310, 4400, 4410, 4500, 4510, 4600, 4610, 4700, 4710 (Replaces John Deere OEM No. AM107759 in Black and AM108058 in Yellow)
John Deere Gator 4x2 - Serial No. 19951 & Up
John Deere Gator 6x4 - Serial No. 20789 & Up
John Deere Gator Diesel - Serial No. 2298 & Up
John Deere Gator Trail, Worksite, Turf, E-Gator Utility, CS, CX, 4 X 2 HPX, 4 X 4 HPX, 4 X 4 Trail HPX, TX, TX Turf, TH 6 X 4, TE, XUV
John Deere Lawn Mowers: 325, 335, 345, 415, 425 (Serial No. 70000 & Below; Serial No. 70001 & Up requires the JD Turf Utility Bracket), L100, L105, L107, L110, L118, L120, L130, L135, L145
Replaces John Deere OEM Part No. LVA10029
The JD Turf Utility Bracket is required with this seat on the following John Deere lawn mowers:
- 240, 245, 260, 265, 285, 320, 325 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 335 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 345 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 415 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 425 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 445, 455, F710, F725, F735, G100, SST16, SST18
- GT Series: GT225, GT235, GT235E, GT242, GT245, GT262, GT275
- GX Series: GX255, GX325, GX335, GX345, GX355
- LX Series: LX172, LX173, LX176, LX176, LX178, LX186, LX188, LX255, LX266, LX277, LX279, LX280, LX288, LX289
- X300 Series: X300, X300R, X304, X320, X324, X340, X360
- X500 Series: X500, X520, X530
Please Note: Optional Operator Presence Switch (PN: 81210) is available.
Optional Armrest Kit (PN: 7947) is available.Learn More
- Steel Pan
- Heavy Duty Black Vinyl
- 2 Drain Holes
- Switch Hole
- Most Popular Bolt Patterns
- Heavy Duty Slides with Studs
- Arm Rests Available as an add-on Kit #93130
- Acceps Standard and Low Profile Suspension (#950, #955)
- Dimensions 23.75" x 20" x 22.25" (add 1" for Slides)
- Drop-In Fit for most Skid Steers
- Commercial Turf
- Professional Turf
- Utility Vehicles
- Fork Lifts
- Ground Service Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Street Maintenance
- Specialty Tractors
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- 9" x 11.5"
- 10.25"x 11.5"
- 10.63" x 11"
- 11.25" x 11.5"
Tough universal steel tool box that can fit most tractors. Mounting brackets are optional to mount to tractor or implement. Easily removes from brackets if needed. Available in black only. Box size is 23" wide X 10" deep X 7" high. Bracket mounting pattern from 4" to 14" apart.Learn More
- 25 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- Lower Tank Profile For Improved Stability
- Full Drain Out Capability With Molded In Drain Port,Cap & Tether
- Both Gallon And Liter Fluid Volume Indicator On Tank
- 5” Fill Lid With Tether
- 12 Volt (Demand)Diaphragm Pump, 1.0 G.P.M.; 35 P.S.I.
- 18” Lever Handgun With Adjustable Pattern Tip
- 15 Ft. Handgun Hose
- Ready For Roundup®
From Agriculture to Automotive and every industry in between, Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed and manufactured to meet the most demanding requirements. The PowerMax line was developed because we understand the need for professional performance and durability. All PowerMax Cylinders are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure.
- Chromed, polished and individually heat-treated shaft provides extended cylinder life.
- Working pressure 2500 PSI and 3000 PSI.
- All cylinders are 100% hydraulically tested up to two times working pressure.
- Series PML – 2500 PSI (5,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Series PMH – 3000 PSI (6,000 PSI proof pressure).
The B & W Grain Aerator System is a 6 foot Tube. The top 36 inches is a solid pipe and the bottom 36 inches is a perforation pipe. The Aeration Tube is easy to use, just plug it in to any 115 volt outlet and it pulls out large volumes of hot, damp air to keep grain cool up to a depth of 18 feet.
- Harvest your grain earlier
- Remove moisture from your grain
- Remove heat and moisture when grain is heating
- Eliminate top crusting and sweating
- Stop condensation
- Cool your grain down to 45° during the winter months
****Head Sold Separately!!Learn More
- PSI : 10 GPM : 5.00 Amps : 6.0
- PSI : 20 GPM : 4.50 Amps : 9.0
- PSI : 30 GPM : 4.10 Amps : 11.0
- PSI : 40 GPM : 3.88 Amps : 13.0
- PSI : 50 GPM : 3.55 Amps : 14.6
- PSI : 60 GPM : 3.20 Amps : 16.3
- Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
- Leads: 14 AWG, 12” long
- Duty Cycle: See Heat Rise graph
- Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 180°F (82°C).
- Type: 5 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode
- Certifications: NSF Standard 58
- Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
- Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
- Max Pressure: 45 PSI (7 bar)
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: 1⁄2” FNPT
Materials of Construction
- Housings: Polypropylene
- Valves: Viton
- Diaphragm: Santoprene
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel
- Motor Shell: Coated Steel