Tractor Parts & Accessories
A clear, light color, non detergent oil manufactured from pure virgin base stocks that have natural resistance to oxidation and the formation of carbon deposits. This oil may be used for spark ignited automotive and tractor engine applications where conditions of load and operation are such that heavy duty detergent oils are not required. For best results in extensive operation under more severe service, Harvest King heavy duty oils are recommended.
- Clear, light color
- Manufactured from pure virgin base stocks
- May be used for spark ignited automotive and tractor engine applications
$24.99[description] Learn More
Fits MF-20, MF-30, MF-31, MF-32, MF-40B, & MF-50 (Gas & Diesel). MF-230, MF-240, MF-250 & MF-290* (Gas & Diesel Perkins engines).
- Horizontal-Round Body-Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 508825M94 & 539523M92, 539523M92 & 898535M91*
- Note: *MF-290-to replace 898535M91, also use 898534M1 OEM tailpipe
- Inlet Length (A): 2-3/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2"
- Shell Length (C): 16-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 12-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 32"
- Weight in LBS: 4
- Model - IH-10
- Fits Farmall H, Super H, M, Super M, MD, Super MD, Super MTA Fits International W-4, S-W4, W6, S-W6, WD6, S-WD6 (gas and diesel) Farmall 300, 350 (C-175 gas), Farmall 400, 450 (C-281 gas & D-281 diesel) Farmall 460 & International 606 (C-221 gas & D-236 diesel), Farmall 560 (C-263 gas, D-282 diesel)
- Inlet length (A) - 2-1/2 inches
- Inlet I.D. (B) - 2-3/8 inches
- Shell length (C) - 13 inches
- Outlet length (D) - 14 inches
- Outlet O.D. (E) - 2-1/2 inches
- Overall length (F) - 29 inches
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 6.62 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 31 x 8 x 7 inches
- Pioneer ISO to John Deere (Old Style) Adapter 1/pk
- Converts Pioneer ISO style male tips to a John Deere (Old Style) male tip
- Induction hardened body to prevent Brinelling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking.
- Allow implements with Pioneer ISO tips to connect to older John Deere tractors
- Meets John Deere J20C Specifications and Exceeds Others
- Protects Against Wear, Rust, Foam, and Leaks
- Extends the Life of Your Equipment
- 2 Gallons