Tractor Parts & Accessories
A clear, light color, non detergent oil manufactured from pure virgin base stocks that have natural resistance to oxidation and the formation of carbon deposits. This oil may be used for spark ignited automotive and tractor engine applications where conditions of load and operation are such that heavy duty detergent oils are not required. For best results in extensive operation under more severe service, Harvest King heavy duty oils are recommended.
- Clear, light color
- Manufactured from pure virgin base stocks
- May be used for spark ignited automotive and tractor engine applications
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
- Coiled and labeled with Point of Purchase “Features and Benefits.
Fits 9N (1939-1942), 2N (1942-1947) & 8N (1948-1952).
- Note: Use to replace muffler in VERTICAL exhaust systems FO-9 & FO-10.
- Vertical-Round Body-Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- No OEM replacement number.
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-1/2"
- Shell Length (C): 11-1/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 17"
- Weight in LBS: 3
This adjustable cone spray nozzle makes watering those hard to reach places, easy! This wand is perfect for watering the tops of plants, hanging baskets, trees etc.
- Wand length - 8 1/2 inch
- Pressure - 150 PSI
- Fitting Size - 3/8 Inch
- Wand Material - Plastic/Metal
- 3 GPM Flow
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Piston Spray Gun
- #18 Orifice
- Brass valve
- 3/8" hose barb connection
- Adjustable spray nozzle
- 350 psi Max pressure
- 7 GPM max flow