Tractor Parts & Accessories
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
$21.99[description] Learn More
The IH EC HM Tie-on Cover is made from heavy-duty vinyl. It comes with a tie string attachment and has a poly foam cushion for added comfort.
Dimensions: 20” x 19” x 1.5” (W x D x H)Learn More
- Model - IH-3
- Fits Farmall A, Super A, B, BN, C, Super C (1939- 1954)
- Fits Farmall 100, 130, 140, 200, 230, 240 (C-123 gas engine)
- Farmall 330, 340 (C-135 gas engine, International 330, 340 (Utility C-135 gas engine)
- T-340 Crawler (C-135 gas engine)
- Inlet length (A) - 2-3/4 inches
- Inlet I.D. (B) - 1-15/16 inches
- Shell length (C) - 17 inches
- Outlet length (D) - 9-1/4 inches
- Outlet O.D. (E) - 2 inches
- Overall length (F) - 29 inches
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 5.23 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 33 x 5 x 5 inches
Fits 3414, 424, 2424, 444 & 2444 Industrial. (B-144 Gas & BD-144 Diesel engines). I-504 & 2504 (C-135 Gas engine).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 5-1/2"
- Replaces OEM 381665R92, 403825R1
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-15/16"
- Shell Length (C): 14-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 10"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 27"
- Weight in LBS: 6
Farm Fuel Hose, 3/4 In NPT Inlet, 3/4 In NPT Outlet, Dia 3/4 In, Length 12 Ft, Material Nitrile, Max Pressure 50 PSI, For Use With 1P894, 4RP94, 2P279, 5P234, 7P073, 4FY16, 4FY17, 4FY18, 5P233, 4FY14, 1P893, 1P892, For Refined Petroleum Liquids, Temperature Rating -30 TO 140 Deg F, Includes Static Wire, Spring Guards
Fuel Nozzles and HosesFuel HosesCut-, abrasion-, and puncture-resistant PVC/nitrile hoses can be used with any electric or hand-operated fuel pump to safely transfer flammable petroleum liquids. Static wire transfers static buildup from the nozzle to the pump ground. Nos. 2RB97 and 2RB98 have spring guards at each end to extend hose life. For dispensing diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of Nitrile and PVC materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance. 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer. Braided copper static ground wire. Threaded fittings. Made in the USA.
- Fuel Nozzles and Hoses
- Cut-, abrasion-, and puncture-resistant PVC/nitrile hoses can be used with any electric or hand-operated fuel pump to safely transfer flammable petroleum liquids. Static wire transfers static buildup from the nozzle to the pump ground. 2RB97 and 2RB98 have spring guards at each end to extend hose life.
Item Farm Fuel Hose Operation Temperature Rating -30 TO 140 Deg F Inlet 3/4" NPT Outlet 3/4" NPT Length 12 Ft. For Use With 1P892 to 1P894, 2GMP5, 2GMP8, 2P279, 4FY14, 4FY16, 4FY17, 4RP94, 5P233, 5P234, 7P073 Diameter 3/4" Material Nitrile Max. Pressure 50 psi Application For Refined Petroleum Liquids Includes Static Wire, Spring Guards Weight 4.100000 SKUs 2RB97
- Model - FO-4
- Fits Ford NAA (53-54), 600 & 700 (55-57), 501, 601, 701 (58-62)
- 2000 series (63-64) with 134 cid gas, 800 & 900 (55-57) with 172 cid gas
- Inlet length (A) - 2-1/4 inches
- Inlet I.D. (B) - 1-5/8 inches
- Shell length (C) - 13 inches
- Outlet length (D) - 2-1/4 inches
- Outlet O.D. (E) - 1-5/8 inches
- Overall length (F) - 17-1/2 inches
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 2.96 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 20 x 4 x 4 inches.