Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
Note: This handrail can only be added with the purchase of the left hand K&M step kit. It will not work in conjunction with any other step or by itself.Learn More
Does Not Include Frame Just the Shade Replacement
FEMCO sunshade systems offer the operator sun protection plus maximum shoulder comfort. This is 48" and yellow canvas. Trigger release allows for easy fold-up and adjustment. The frame is constructed with long lasting galvanized tubular construction.
- Exclusive 3-way shade control.
- Trigger release fold-away assembly and provides finger-tip release of bows for quick adjustment to stand-up position. Snaps in place when canopy is opened.
- Tilt adjusts from seat quickly and easily.
- Half-open position allows operator to stand.
- Folded position allows canopy to clear low barn doors and tree limbs
- High purity formula, talc.
- Increases planting efficiency and maximizes yield per acre.
- Reduces wear on meter components.
- Reduces moisture generated by vacuum planters
- Helps prevent seed bridging in the planter
- Non-toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Use 1/2 to1 cup each tiem hopper is filled
- Scoop included
Powder application rate, when filling hopper, will cary with size of hopper and relative humididty at time of planting. Adjust rate of use accordingly, taking care nto to allow accumulation of talc in the bottom of the hopper.Learn More
Fits VE4D, VF4D, VG4D, VH4DM & VP4D (4 cyl).
- Horizontal-Round Body. Shell dia. 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM WD-47 (Special Stanley Design)
- Inlet Length (A): 2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-15/16"
- Shell Length (C): 16"
- Outlet Length (D): 2-1/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-1/4"
- O/A Length (F): 18"
- Weight in LBS: 5