Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22-34 1/4". Features built-in check valve and strainer, hose with static ground wire and thermal overload protection. Can be mounted to a 55-gallon drum. Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Self Priming
- 3/4" x 12' foot hose with Static Wire
- Automatic Nozzle
- Telescoping pipe: 20" to 34-1/4"
Quality replacement seat assembly for your John Deere tractor. Seat, backrest and armrests have steel cores. Seat and backrest have 4" foam cushions, armrests have 2" foam cushions. Cushions are replaceable separately. Armrests fold up. Seat assembly fits on original JD suspension. Available in vinyl or fabric.
Fits John Deere tractors 2010, 2350, 2355, 2510, 2520, 2550, 2555, 2750, 2755, 2855N, 2940, 2950, 2955, 3010, 3020, 3055, 3140, 3150, 3155, 3255, 4000, 4010, 4020, 4025, 4030, 4040, 4050, 4055, 4230, 4240, 4250, 4255, 4320, 4430, 4440, 4450, 4455, 4520, 4555, 4560, 4620, 4630, 4640, 4650, 4755, 4760, 4840, 4850, 4955, 4960, 5010, 5020, 6030, 7020, 7200, 7210, 7400, 7410, 7520, 7600, 7610, 7700, 7710, 7720, 7800, 7810, 8020, 8100, 8100T, 8200, 8200T, 8300, 8300T, 8400, 8400T, 8430, 8440, 8450, 8570, 8630, 8640, 8650, 8760, 8770, 8850, 8870, 8960, 8970, 9100, 9200, 9300, 9400, 105, 3300, 4400, 4420, 45, 5200, 5400, 55, 5820, 6600, 6602, 6620, 6622, 7700, 7720, 8430, 8440, 8630, 8640, 8820, 9400, 9410, 95, 9500, 9510, 9600, 9610 John Deere sprayer 6000 John Deere cotton pickers 99, 299, 9900, 9910Learn More
The Fill-Rite Fuel Transfer Pump is designed to provide safer, more efficient transfer of diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvent (white spirit) and heptane. Thermally protected, explosion-proof UL/cUL listed motor. Two ball bearings. Adjustable suction pipe. 2in. NPT bung adapter and clamp assembly. 4-bolt flange mount. Motor is hardwired to circuit breaker. U.S.A.
- 13 GPM for fast, dependable transfer
- 115 Volt AC with a dependable 1/4 HP motor Motor has sealed bearings, heavy-duty switch and thermal overload protection to ensure years of dependable operation.
- Built-in junction box for easy wiring and installation.
- Cast iron pump housing with iron rotor and carbon vanes is stronger and more durable than aluminum pumps with rotary gears
- Check valve, pressure relief valve and strainer assembly provides consistent flow.
- Automatic bypass valve
- 2in. threaded base for tank openings
- 3/4in. x 12ft. hose with static wire
- UL listed hose is abrasion resistant which protects against corrosion, UV rays, ozone and harsh weather
- Static wire prevents sparking and ensures safety.
- Manual dispensing nozzle.
- Tank Adapter (Bung Adapter): 2in. O.D. x 1.5in. I.D.
- UL/cUL listed.
- Rain proof
- HP: 1/4
- Volts: 115
- Watts: 10
- Amps: 2
- Speed (RPM): 2,600
- Flow (GPM): 13
- Max. Total Head (ft.): 37
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 7
- Inlet Port (in.): 1
- Outlet Port (in.): 3/4
- Discharge (ft.): 37
- Duty Cycle: 30 min.
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Bypass Valve: Yes
Ideal for applying insecticides & herbicides!
- 60 Gallon Capacity
- Chemical resistant polyethylene tank
- Adjustable pressure w/ return to tank
- 2.2 GPM everflo diaphragm pump
- Three section break away boom
- 10 feet of coverage with three nozzles
- On/Off Boom control
- Compact design for easy storage
- 18" hand spraygun with 15' of hose
- Spraygun nozzle adjusts from mist to stream
- 18' vertical and 20' horizontal spray
- Glyphosate compatible
Specially formulated EnduraPlas compact diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 55-gal. compact diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 55 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 31 x 27 x29 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly$446.97
Comfortable quality-made vinyl seat is suitable for industrial and construction applications. Available in black vinyl or gray vinyl. Seat width is 18.5". Features a mechanical suspension with 2.36" suspension travel, and slides with 6" travel. Has manual weight adjustments with a max allowable weight of 270 lbs. Backrest can tilt 5 degrees forward and 15 degrees backward and has lumbar control. Includes operator presence switch. Conforms to ISO 796-EM9; Flammability -FMVSS302; SAE J1194. Optional armrests and seatbelt sold separately.
- Mechanical suspension with 2.36" suspension travel
- Seat width is 18.5"
- Contoured foam cushions covered in black or gray vinyl
- Drain hole prevents water build-up
- Backrest angle adjustment from 5 degrees forward to 15 degrees backward
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Durable document pouch
- Seat belt fixation points
- Manual weight adjustment with a maximum allowable weight of 270 lbs
- Slide rails with 6" travel
- Operator presence switch meets OEM safety standards
- Black vinyl or gray vinyl; gray vinyl comes standard wtih fold-up armrests
Fits Kubota M9000 without cab; Caterpillar skidsteer 247, Ford-New Holland LS120, LS125, LS140, LS150, LS160, LS170, LS180, LS190, LX485, LX885 skidsteers. Also fits JLG Sky Trac Telehandler model 6036, 6042.Learn More$377.97
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 425 Gallons
- Weight - 101 Pounds
- Dimensions - 42 x 75
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting 2"
- Specific Gravity - 2.0
Open Top Tanks are selected for collection systems, temporary liquid storage, or as secondary containment for vertical tanks in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks are manufactured from medium or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 500Gallons
- Weight - 150 Pounds
- Dimensions - 56 x 65
- Specific Gravity - 2.0
- 40 Gallon Corrosion
- Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 5” Fill Lid With Tether
- Molded Wand Clips
- 12 Volt (Demand)
- Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 G.P.M.
- 60 P.S.I.
- 5 Nozzle Boom
- 100 Inch Swath
- Deluxe Pistol Grip Handgun
- With Adjustable Pattern
- Tip & 25 Ft. Handgun Hose
- Remote In-LIne "On-Off"
- Ready For Roundup
Drawbar Reinforcement fits John Deere 8000, 8010 and 8020 series Wheel Tractors with standard 2" x 3" drawbars. Adjustable for drawbar settings. Does not fit 8520 series.
Fits John Deere 8100, 8200, 8300, 8400, 8110, 8210, 8310, 8410, 8120, 8220, 8320, 8330, 8420.
Please Note: Will not fit TRACK tractors or row crop tractors with optional heavy duty drawbars.Learn More