Tractor Parts & Accessories
The GPI 115V fuel transfer pump is a safe and easy way to transfer gasoline, diesel fuels or kerosene. Includes 3/4in. dia. x 12ft. L hose. UL listed; CSA certified. HP: 1/8, Volts: 115, Watts: 172 1/2, Amps: 1 1/2, Speed (RPM): 1400, Flow (GPM): 12, Max. Total Head (ft.): 23, Max..Learn More
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22in. to 40in. Features built-in check valve and strainer, hose with static ground wire and thermal overload protection. Can be mounted to a 55-gallon drum. Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 15 GPM (57 LPM) One
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Self Priming
- 3/4" x 12' foot hose with Static Wire
- Manual Nozzle
Folding Tongue and Boom for Easy Storage. Ideal for applying insecticides and herbicides!
- 40 gallon capacity
- All steel powder coated trailer fram
- Chemical resistnat polyethylene tank
- 12 volt 2.2 GPM everflo pump
- 10 feet of coverage with three nozzle boom
- Boom and tongue fold for compact storage
- 5" screw-on lid with tether
- Mold-in drain with cap
- 18" deluxe trigger gun with adjustable nozzle
- Up to 18' vertical and 30' horizontal spray
- 15 feet of 3/8" rubber hose
- Glyphosate compatible
- Quick connect no-frip fan tips
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 2 GPM Delavan Pump
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- Deluxe 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Round-up® Ready
- 5” Fill Lid with Tether
- 84” Boom Spray Coverage
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
- Corrosion Resistant 40 Gallon Poly Tank
- 12 Volt Diaphragm High-Flo Pump, 3.8 GPM; 45 PSI
- Pressure Gauge - Adjustable Pressure
- Deluxe Pistol Grip Handgun With Adjustable Nozzle & 25 ft Of Hose
- Max. Horizontal Throw - 43 ft.; Max Vertical Throw - 26 ft.
- 3 Boomless Nozzles - 30 ft Spray Width
- Nozzles Can Be Adjusted To Spray Right, Left, Center Or All Three
- Nozzles Can Also Be Adjusted Up Or Down Depending On Spraying Needs
- Ready For Roundup
This Sensor-1 GPS Speed Sensor with a Digital Display is a self contained GPS unit with 5 Updates per Second. The Sensor-1 Speed Sensor has an integrated magnetic mount for ease of installation. 4 Pin Amp Connector for Various Monitors. 10 Ft Lead.
- 4 Pin Amp Connector
- 1 Pulse per Second
- 5 Updates per Second
- Magnetic Mount
- 10 ft. Lead
Cone Bottom Tanks are selected when a more complete drain out of stored chemical is required in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 240 Gallons
- Weight - 77 Pounds
- Dimensions - 42 x 59
- Overall Height - 69"
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved)containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications.
Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 225 Gallons
- Weight - 85 Pounds
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 38 x 52
- Fimco model ATV-25-700 ATV sprayer
- This durable high quality sprayer mounts easily to most all terrain vehicles
- Spraying may be accomplished with the 140 in spray coverage boom or handgun with adjustable nozzle
- The heavy duty three section boom folds to the rear for transport or storage
- Fimco Gold Series 12 Volt (Demand) Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 gpm