Tractor Parts & Accessories
- 3 Nozzle 10' Boom
- 2 GPM
- 25 Gallon Tank
- Ideal for applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Round-up® Ready
- Fully-Suspended Seat
- Integrated Suspension for Low-Profile
- Weight Adjustment
- Seamless Black Vinyl
- Arm Rests
- Accepts Operator Presence Switch
- Commercial Turf/Mower
- Professional Turf
- Skid Steers
- Utility Tractors
- Row Crop Tractors
- Specialty/Industrial Tractors
Weight Capacity: 110lbs.-286lbs.
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- 11.25" x Slotted Slides
Folding Tongue and Boom for Easy Storage. Ideal for applying insecticides and herbicides!
- 40 gallon capacity
- All steel powder coated trailer fram
- Chemical resistnat polyethylene tank
- 12 volt 2.2 GPM everflo pump
- 10 feet of coverage with three nozzle boom
- Boom and tongue fold for compact storage
- 5" screw-on lid with tether
- Mold-in drain with cap
- 18" deluxe trigger gun with adjustable nozzle
- Up to 18' vertical and 30' horizontal spray
- 15 feet of 3/8" rubber hose
- Glyphosate compatible
- Quick connect no-frip fan tips
This Great Plains Industries gerotor gear pump handles new oil up to 90 wt., waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze or other non-flammable oil-based solvents. It features a weather-resistant, thermally protected 1/2 HP motor that powers the pump. This complete solution includes the pump, a 2-pc. suction pipe, 8ft. hose, 90 street elbow and ball valve nozzle. HP: 1/2, Watts: 480, Flow (GPM): 4, Speed (RPM): 1,800, Amps: 40, Max. Total Head (ft.): 15, Max.Learn More
The Fill-Rite Fuel Transfer Pump is designed to provide safer, more efficient transfer of diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvent (white spirit) and heptane. Thermally protected, explosion-proof UL/cUL listed motor. Two ball bearings. Adjustable suction pipe. 2in. NPT bung adapter and clamp assembly. 4-bolt flange mount. Motor is hardwired to circuit breaker. U.S.A.
- 13 GPM for fast, dependable transfer
- 115 Volt AC with a dependable 1/4 HP motor Motor has sealed bearings, heavy-duty switch and thermal overload protection to ensure years of dependable operation.
- Built-in junction box for easy wiring and installation.
- Cast iron pump housing with iron rotor and carbon vanes is stronger and more durable than aluminum pumps with rotary gears
- Check valve, pressure relief valve and strainer assembly provides consistent flow.
- Automatic bypass valve
- 2in. threaded base for tank openings
- 3/4in. x 12ft. hose with static wire
- UL listed hose is abrasion resistant which protects against corrosion, UV rays, ozone and harsh weather
- Static wire prevents sparking and ensures safety.
- Manual dispensing nozzle.
- Tank Adapter (Bung Adapter): 2in. O.D. x 1.5in. I.D.
- UL/cUL listed.
- Rain proof
- HP: 1/4
- Volts: 115
- Watts: 10
- Amps: 2
- Speed (RPM): 2,600
- Flow (GPM): 13
- Max. Total Head (ft.): 37
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 7
- Inlet Port (in.): 1
- Outlet Port (in.): 3/4
- Discharge (ft.): 37
- Duty Cycle: 30 min.
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Bypass Valve: Yes
- UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified
- Delivers Up to 15 GPM
- Overload Protected Motor for Long Life
- Convenient Spin Collar for Easy Installation
- Comes with 12 feet of 3/4-inch Grounded House
- Available with Automatic or Manual Nozzle
- Adjustable Suction Pipe
- Power Cord 15 ft. x 12/2 AWG
- Use with Gasoline (Alcohol Blends E15), Diesel Fuel (biodiesel Blends B20) and Kerosene
- 2-Year WarrantyLearn More
Cone Bottom Tanks are selected when a more complete drain out of stored chemical is required in indoor or outdoor installations. Flat Top Cone Bottom Tanks feature additional flats for fitting installation or mount. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 345 Gallons
- Weight - 100 Pounds
- Dimensions - 52 x 81
- Overall Height - 92"
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
$290.9724 Volt DC Pump Only
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Features built-in check valve and strainer. Thermal overload protection. UL/cUL, ANZEx listed motor. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 57 LPM
- UL, cUL, ANZEx motor approved
- Heavy duty cast iron
- Diesel, Gasoline, Kerosene, E15, Biodiiesel up to B20
- 2 year warranty
- 2 in. threaded base for tank mounting
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built-in strainer
- Replaces FR2404
The Mini Add-A-Grapple is designed for converting buckets 36″ to 55″ in width to grapple buckets. This is an especially good application for the compact tractor with a pinned bucket. It is also a good application for mini skid steers. The grapple is easily removed to convert back to bucket only – the mount stays in place.
- 28″ Grapple Opening
- Fits Buckets 36″ to 55″ in Width
- Converts Existing Bucket into a Grapple Bucket
- Curved Teeth for Wider Grip and Easy Release of Material
- Easy Removal of Grapple to Convert Back to Bucket Only