Tractor Parts & Accessories
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22in. to 40in. Features built-in check valve and strainer, hose with static ground wire and thermal overload protection. Manual nozzle included Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A
- 20 GPM for fast, dependable transfer
- Compatible with diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, heptane, and hexaneExplosion Proof Design for the utmost safety
- 12 Volt DC with a dependable 1/4 HP motor
- Motor has sealed bearings, heavy-duty switch and thermal overload protection to ensure years of dependable operation
- Cast iron pump housing with iron rotor and carbon vanes is stronger and more durable than aluminum pumps with rotary gears which are more likely to wear quicker on gears & keys
- Check valve, pressure relief valve and strainer assembly provides consistent flow
- Automatic bypass valve
- 2" threaded base for tank openings
- 1in. x 12ft. hose w/ static wire
- UL listed hose is abrasion resistant which protects against corrosion, UV rays, ozone and harsh weather
- Static wire prevents sparking and ensures safety
- Manual dispensing nozzle
- Tank Adapter (Bung Adapter): 2in. OD x 15in. ID
- No foot valve required
- UL/cUL listed
- Rain proof
- HP: 1/4
- Flow (GPM): 20
- Speed (RPM): 2600
- Amps: 22
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 7
- Inlet Port (in.): 1
- Outlet Port (in.): 1
- Duty Cycle: 30 Min.
- Self-Priming :Yes
- Bypass Valve: Yes
- Seal Type: Mechanical
- Nozzle Type: Manual
- Hose (in. x ft.): 1 x 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 13 x 9 x 12
- HP: 1/4
- Flow (GPM): 20
- Speed (RPM): 2600
- 3 Nozzle 10' Boom
- 2 GPM
- 25 Gallon Tank
- Ideal for applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Round-up® Ready
Convenient step unit makes it easier to get in and out of your tractor. Handrail (sold separately) is available for additional safety. Easy to install with included hardware and no holes to drill.
Step is 10" wide and 6" deep. It mounts at a 30 degree angle to the tractor and has 9" between each step. Matches original equipment colors. Available for the right or left side of open station IH 06, 26, 56, 66 and Hydro 100 tractors.
Can fit IH 706, 756, 806, 826, 856, 866, 966, 1026, 1066, 1206, 1256, 1456, 1566 and 1568.
Please note: Will not fit 656--order the 500-600 Small Frame Step instead.Learn More
- 12 Volt 2.2 GPM Pump
- Category 1 3-point frame
- 15ft chemical resistant hose
- Adjust to fine mist or stream
- 3 Nozzles
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22in. to 40in. Features built-in check valve and strainer, hose with static ground wire and thermal overload protection. Can be mounted to a 55-gallon drum. Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 15 GPM (57 LPM) One
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Self Priming
- 3/4" x 12' foot hose with Static Wire
- Manual Nozzle
Cone Bottom Tanks are selected when a more complete drain out of stored chemical is required in indoor or outdoor installations. Flat Top Cone Bottom Tanks feature additional flats for fitting installation or mount. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 500 Gallons - 45 Degree
- Weight - 130 Pounds
- Dimensions - 52 x 81
- Overall Height - 92"
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 2"
- Specific Gravity - 2.0
- Capacity - 300 Gallons
- Weight - 135 Pounds
- Dimensions - 48 x 80 x 21
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting -2"
Ace Roto-Mold septic tanks are stronger, easier to install, and less costly than old-fashioned concrete septic tanks- yet they still offer the quality construction and safety you expect. Manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors, Ace Roto-Mold tanks utilize a horizontal flow designed for below ground installations up to 36 inches. The 1000, 1250 and 1500 gallon double-compartment septic tanks have been tested by NSF to meet the IAPMO Z1000 and CAN/CSA-B-66 standards. Each tank carries an individual serial code and is fully document from date of manufacture. Ace Roto-Mold septic tanks are designed and manufactured with rigorous quality controls.
The trapezoidal deep-rib design and interior baffle system make Ace Tanks the industry choice. Only Ace tanks feature a custom-molded gasket in the lid. Manufactured from extruded Nitrile rubber, the gasket snaps into the lid and ensures a watertight seal. Our exclusive lid design locks in place with nylon ties, eliminating the need for metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Ace’s unique tank baffle system slows the flow of wastewater and directs it to the middle of the tank so wastewater can separate from solids. An outlet baffles allows the partially treated liquids to flow out for further treatment. Advantages of Ace’s baffle design include added strength, versatility, and ease of installation. Septic tanks are available in one-compartment and two-compartment designs and are manufactured for containment of liquids up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 500 Gallons
- Weight - 197 Pounds
- Dimensions - 63 x 74
TCV1003: In today's agricultural and industrial markets, isn't it good to know that you can rely on one name Sotera to fit your chemical transfer needs? The Sotera 400B Series offers proven technology that combines the attributes of an air operated diaphragm pump with the convenience, portability, and efficiency of an electric driven design. It also uses less power than other conventional chemical pumps for maximum efficiency.Learn More