Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
Tough universal steel tool box that can fit most tractors. Mounting brackets are optional to mount to tractor or implement. Easily removes from brackets if needed. Available in black only. Box size is 23" wide X 10" deep X 7" high. Bracket mounting pattern from 4" to 14" apart.Learn More
The B & W Grain Aerator System is a 6 foot Tube. The top 36 inches is a solid pipe and the bottom 36 inches is a perforation pipe. The Aeration Tube is easy to use, just plug it in to any 115 volt outlet and it pulls out large volumes of hot, damp air to keep grain cool up to a depth of 18 feet.
- Harvest your grain earlier
- Remove moisture from your grain
- Remove heat and moisture when grain is heating
- Eliminate top crusting and sweating
- Stop condensation
- Cool your grain down to 45° during the winter months
****Head Sold Separately!!Learn More
From Agriculture to Automotive and every industry in between, Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed and manufactured to meet the most demanding requirements. The PowerMax line was developed because we understand the need for professional performance and durability. All PowerMax Cylinders are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure.
- Chromed, polished and individually heat-treated shaft provides extended cylinder life.
- Working pressure 2500 PSI and 3000 PSI.
- All cylinders are 100% hydraulically tested up to two times working pressure.
- Series PML – 2500 PSI (5,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Series PMH – 3000 PSI (6,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Dual No-Boom Kit
- Dual 3PGM Nozzles
- Execellent for Spraying Ditches and Fence Lines.
- 25 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- Lower Tank Profile For Improved Stability
- Full Drain Out Capability With Molded In Drain Port,Cap & Tether
- Both Gallon And Liter Fluid Volume Indicator On Tank
- 5” Fill Lid With Tether
- 12 Volt (Demand)Diaphragm Pump, 1.0 G.P.M.; 35 P.S.I.
- 18” Lever Handgun With Adjustable Pattern Tip
- 15 Ft. Handgun Hose
- Ready For Roundup®
This Fill-Rite Pedestal Base Kit includes all the components needed for mounting an AC-powered fuel pump (Item# 109592) to underground storage kit for ease of operation. Base mounts directly to concrete pad. U.S.A.
Features + Benefits
- Includes base, pedestal column
- Coupler for 1 1/4in. pipe (less suction pipe and union)
- Drop in Fit for Kubota
- Steel Pan
- Heavy Duty Black Vinyl
- Drain Holes
- Weight - 9.00 Lbs
- Accepts #940 Flip Type Bracket
- Accepts #900 Slides
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- Adjustable Widths
Fits the following models:
- Kubota: 4650 Backhoe, B1550, B1700, B1750, B20, B2100, B2150, B2400, B2410, B2710, B2910, B4200, B5100, B6100, B7100, B7300, B7500, B8200, G1800, G1900, G2000, GF1800 Mower, K008 Backhoe, L175, L185, L200,L225, L2050, L210, L225, L2250, L235, L2350, L245, L2550, L260, L2650,L285, L275, L2850, L285, L2900,L2950, L295, L3000-DT, L3000-F, L305, L3250, L3300. L3350, L3410, L345, L3450, L35, L355, L3600, L3650, L3710, L3750, L4150, L4200, L4350, L4610, L4850, L5450, M4000, M4050, M4500, M5500, M7500, MX5000, B9200
- Kumiai: ST2020
- Mahindra: 2810, 3510, 4110
- Massey Ferguson: 210, 220, 220-4, 1020, 1030, 1040, 1140, 1145
- Massey Ferguson Windrowers: 35, 1010, 1125, 1150, 1205
- Mitsubishi: D1300, MT210, MT2501, MT372, MT3720, MT4501, S370, S373, S3730
- Rhino: 344, 3125
- Satoh: Beaver, Beaver3/Buck S650G, ST1820, ST1840, ST2020
- White: FIELD #8200; BOSS MODELS (16, 21, 31 & 37), 2-30, 2-32, 2-35
- Yanmar: 155, 155D, 240, 1300D, 1500, 1600, 1700, 1720D, 1900, 2000, 2220, 2310, 2310D, K016, YM250, YM1100, YM2200
Qualiy replacement pan seat for your IH Farmall tractor. Seat has a steel core painted red and 1" foam cushion. Seat core is formed just like the original. Available with 4-bolt pattern, rod or rail. Also available with a brass ring drain hole for 4-bolt mount. Available in vinyl or canvas.
Fits International-Harvester 200, 230, 240, 2404, 2504, 2606, 300, 330, 340, 350, 400, 404, 450, 460, 504, 606, Cub, Cub Lo-Boy, C, H, HV, M, MD, MDV, MTA, MV, Super M, Super MTA, Super C.Learn More
Fits 1066 (DT-414 Diesel) & 1466 (DT-436 Diesel engine), 1566 (DT-436 Diesel engine).
- Vertical- oval body. Shell 5" x 11"
- Replaces OEM 534546R6, 534546R3
- Inlet Length (A): 12"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 3-3/4"
- Shell Length (C): 23"
- Outlet Length (D): 8-3/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 3-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 44"
- Weight in LBS: 17
Compact and lightweight, this meter is designed for use on a hose. 3 to 30 GPM, NPT thread, and two totals (accumulative and batch).
- Model: 01A31GM
- Design Type: Turbine
- Fitting Size: 1 Inch
- Fitting Type: NPT
- Flow Range: 3 to 30 GPM 10 to 100 LPM
- Accuracy: ±5.0 %
- Repeatability: ±0.5 %
- Reads: Gallons
- Use with Diesel fuel (biodiesel blends B20), Gasoline (alcohol blends E15), Kerosene, Biodiesel (B100)
- Do not use with Water or chemicals
- Wetted Material Housing: Aluminum
- Wetted Material Bearings: Ceramic
- Wetted Material Shaft: Tungsten Carbide
- Wetted Material Rotor: Nylon
- Wetted Material Rings: 316 Stainless Steel
- Construction: Aluminum
- Display Type: LCD
- Max Batch Digits: 4
- Max Cumulative Digits: 4
- Powered By Two AAA Batteries
- Standard: CE
- Unique Feature: Weighs just 12 oz. to mount at the hose end.
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Pressure Rating: 21 bar 300 psig
- Operating Temperature Range: +14 to 130 ºF (-10 to 54 ºC)
- Wetted Material Signal Generators: Ferrite