Tractor Parts & Accessories
Grab handle has a silver finish. Fits to the door under the window. Available for the right or left door.
Fits IH 86-88 series tractors.Learn More
- High purity formula, talc.
- Increases planting efficiency and maximizes yield per acre.
- Reduces wear on meter components.
- Reduces moisture generated by vacuum planters
- Helps prevent seed bridging in the planter
- Non-toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Use 1/2 to1 cup each tiem hopper is filled
- Scoop included
Powder application rate, when filling hopper, will cary with size of hopper and relative humididty at time of planting. Adjust rate of use accordingly, taking care nto to allow accumulation of talc in the bottom of the hopper.Learn More
Specialty Tanks are available for a variety of custom applications in both stationary and portable configurations. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Captivity - 3 Gallons
- Weight - 3 Pounds
- Dimensions - 7 x 15 x 14
- lid - 5"
- Fitting - 3/4"
- Fits: 320, 330 & 420 (Gas) s/n 135025 & up. 430 & 440 (Gas), 435 (Diesel) (s/n 442886 & up)-(1957-1959). 1010 (Gas) (all types with vertical exhaust).
- Inlet Length: 2-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. : 2"
- Shell Length: 12-1/4"
- Outlet Length: 3"
- Outlet O.D. : 2"
- Overall Length: 17-1/2"
Note: This handrail can only be added with the purchase of the left hand K&M step kit. It will not work in conjunction with any other step or by itself.Learn More
54" Replacement umbrella cover in yellow.Learn More
Fits 330, 420, 430 & 440 (Gas) (1956-1959).
- Note: This muffler replaces OEM # AT10522 muffler & AT10523 adapter.
- Replaces OEM AM3246T
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2"
- Shell Length (C): 16-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 3-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 22"
- Weight in LBS: 9
- For Refined Petroleum Liquids
- Temperature Rating -30 TO 140 Deg F
- Includes Static Wire
- Cut-, abrasion-, and puncture-resistant PVC/nitrile hoses can be used with any electric or hand-operated fuel pump to safely transfer flammable petroleum liquids.
- Static wire transfers static buildup from the nozzle to the pump ground.
- Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of Nitrile and PVC materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance.
- 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer.
- Braided copper static ground wire.
- Threaded fittings.
- Made in the USA.
- Dispense Diesel Fuel, Gasoline, Kerosene, and Petroleum Oils
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
Specification UL Type Fuel Hose Application All 1" pump outlets Hose Length 12 ft Working Pressure 250 psi Hose Diameter 1" Reinforcement Material Multi-Fiber Braids Applications All Pumps with 1" outlets