Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
These batch tanks are designed for indoor applications. Perfect for batch chemical/mixer mounting systems. Both polyethylene and metal stands designed for all styles make these tanks very versatile. The Cone Bottom tanks require the use of a stand for support. All tanks feature 8” lids and one standard fitting. Gallon/liter indicators are included on one side of the tanks. Open Top tanks include bolt-on lid for access. Optional polyethylene hinged lid is available for open top tanks. Tanks are designed for the containment of chemicals with a specific gravity of 2.0 or less. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. 55 and 100 gallon tanks include 1-1/2" standard fitting, 145-325 gallon tanks include 2" standard fitting.
- 15 Degree Metal Stand
- For 55 or 100 Gallon Batch Tank
- 14' 4 Nozzle Folding Boom
- Great for large estates and acreage
- Folding Boom
- Steel Pan
- Heavy Duty Black Vinyl
- 2 Drain Holes
- Switch Hole
- Most Popular Bolt Patterns
- Heavy Duty Slides with Studs
- Arm Rests Available as an add-on Kit #93130
- Acceps Standard and Low Profile Suspension (#950, #955)
- Dimensions 23.75" x 20" x 22.25" (add 1" for Slides)
- Drop-In Fit for most Skid Steers
- Commercial Turf
- Professional Turf
- Utility Vehicles
- Fork Lifts
- Ground Service Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Street Maintenance
- Specialty Tractors
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- 9" x 11.5"
- 10.25"x 11.5"
- 10.63" x 11"
- 11.25" x 11.5"
- Capacity - 40 - 110 Gallons
- Weight - 40 Pounds
Inductor Tanks are selected as supply tanks for application systems and when a more complete drain out of stored liquids is required in indoor or outdoor applications. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 60 Gallons
- Weight - 22 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 1 1/2" FPT BOSS
- Dimensions - 24 x 46
The Fill-Rite Series 30 Quart Stroke Piston Pumps is a lightweight, portable pump designed for use on tanks or barrels. Accurately dispenses one quart with each rotation.
Features & Benefits
- 1 quart per stroke
- Return drip tube
- Compatible with Diesel, E15, Kerosene Oil and B20
- Built-in check valves
Put safety first and get total visibility with Extendable Mirrors from K&M Manufacturing. Features a 8" x 11" wide-angle convex mirror head. Mirror is extendable with easy adjustments. Collapsible mirror bracket helps reduce mirror and light breakage. Collapsible both forward and backward. Replacement mirror heads available.
- Kit includes 8" x 11" wide-angle convex mirror head
- Mirror length of 22" to 36"; Easily adjustable and extendable 14"
- Powder coat finish
- All hardware included
- Detailed installation instructions included
- Replacement mirror heads available
Fits left-hand or right-hand side of John Deere 6000-7000 Series:
- 6000 Series: 6000, 6100, 6200, 6300, 6400, 6500, 6700
- 6010 Series: 6010, 6110, 6210, 6310, 6410, 6510, 6710
- 6015 Series: 6215, 6415, 6615, 6715
- 6020 Series: 6120, 6220, 6320, 6420, 6520
- 6030 Series: 6030, 6230, 6330, 6430
- 7000 Series: 7000, 7100, 7200, 7300, 7400, 7500, 7600, 7700, 7800
- 7010 Series: 7010, 7110, 7210, 7310, 7410, 7510, 7610, 7710, 7810
- 7020 Series: 7020, 7220, 7320, 7420, 7520, 7720, 7820, 7920
- 7030 Series: 7130, 7230, 7330, 7430, 7630, 7730, 7830, 7930
- Advantage Series: 6405, 6605, 7405
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- Shurflo 1 GPM Pump
- 12V Connection Cables
- 18" lever Handgun w/ 15 ft. hose
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- Ideal for applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Round-up® Ready
- 25 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- Lower Tank Profile For Improved Stability
- Full Drain Out Capability With Molded In Drain Port,Cap & Tether
- Both Gallon And Liter Fluid Volume Indicator On Tank
- 5” Fill Lid With Tether
- 12 Volt (Demand)Diaphragm Pump, 1.0 G.P.M.; 35 P.S.I.
- 18” Lever Handgun With Adjustable Pattern Tip
- 15 Ft. Handgun Hose
- Ready For Roundup®
These batch tanks are designed for indoor applications. The tanks support many features including vertical, open top vertical, cone bottom as well as open top cone bottom options.All tanks feature 8" lids and one standard fitting. A hinged lid option is also available on the open top styles. Both polyethylene and metal stands designed for all styles make these tanks very versatile. Tanks are manufactures from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and are designed for the containment of liquids up to 2.0 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with liter and gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 55 Gallon (15 Degree Cone Bottom)
- Weight - 26
- Dimensions - 23x36
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 1-1/2"