Tractor Parts & Accessories
Designed for today's demanding applications, these one piece, grade 5 performance, forged hitch pins are made from high strength steel and heat treated. Pin has black power coating with a red vinyl coated head and handle. Zinc plated "R" clip pin included.Learn More
The JD Turf Utility Seat Bracket is required with some K&M replacement seats to fit many John Deere lawn mowers and Gators.
Bracket dimensions: 9" inside width; 9.5" outside with; slotted holes are 7-1/4" to 8-1/8"
The JD Turf Utility Bracket is required with this seat on the following John Deere lawn mowers:
- 240, 245, 260, 265, 285, 320, 325 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 335 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 345 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 415 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 425 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 445, 455, F710, F725, F735, G100, SST16, SST18
- GT Series: GT225, GT235, GT235E, GT242, GT245, GT262, GT275
- GX Series: GX255, GX325, GX335, GX345, GX355
- LX Series: LX172, LX173, LX176, LX176, LX178, LX186, LX188, LX255, LX266, LX277, LX279, LX280, LX288, LX289
- X300 Series: X300, X300R, X304, X320, X324, X340, X360
- X500 Series: X500, X520, X530
The JD Turf Utility Seat Bracket fits the follwing K&M Seats:
- JD Gator/Mower Uni Pro Bucket Seat
- KM 100 Uni Pro Bucket Seat
- KM 105 Uni Pro Bucket Seat
- KM 129 Uni Pro Bucket Seat
- Standard 6" threaded spot sprayer tank lid
- tether to attach lid to avoid misplacement
A clear, light color, non detergent oil manufactured from pure virgin base stocks that have natural resistance to oxidation and the formation of carbon deposits. This oil may be used for spark ignited automotive and tractor engine applications where conditions of load and operation are such that heavy duty detergent oils are not required. For best results in extensive operation under more severe service, Harvest King heavy duty oils are recommended.
- Clear, light color
- Manufactured from pure virgin base stocks
- May be used for spark ignited automotive and tractor engine applications
Fits Thermo King Tripac APU.
- Horizontal–Round Body. Shell dia. 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 1E36764H01
- Inlet Length (A): 3-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-1/2"
- Shell Length (C): 12"
- Outlet Length (D): 2-5/8"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 15
- Weight in LBS: 3
12-volt DC Economy Version Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with manual unleaded nozzle. Up to 15 GPM 57 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Includes 18 ft. power cord, 3/4 in. x 10 ft. (3.05 m) hose, and two-piece suction pipe.
- Model: M-150S-EM
- Voltage & Type: 12-Volt DC - Gear Explosion Proof Motor
- Flow Rate: Up To 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- Nozzle: Manual
- Inlet: 1 In.
- Outlet: 3.4 In.
- Bypass Pressure: 15 psig 1 bar
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 125° F (-29° to 52° C)
- Duty Cycle: 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord: 18 ft (5.5m) x 12/2 AWG
- Hose Length: 12 ft
- Hose Diameter: 3/4 Inch
- Motor Protection: Circuit breaker for long life
- Current Draw: 18 amps
- Suction Lift: Up to 5.5 ft. (1.7 m)
- Suction Pipe: Two-piece, Trim-to-fit
- Use with: Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
- Standard: CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser U.L. Listed Motor
- Unique Feature: Economy model with direct tank mounting
- Warranty: 2 Years
Tuthill/Fill-Rite 1 inch Telescoping Steel Suction Pipe, Extends From 20 inch To 35 inch , Screws Into The Bottom Of The Pump and Is Inserted Into The Fuel Tank Or Drum For Fuel Transfer, For All 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models.
Material Stainless Steel Size 1" Dia Style Telescoping Type Suction Pipe Application Drawing Fluids from a drum Model Compatibility 150, 1200, 600 & 4200 Series Models Applications For 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models