Tractor Parts & Accessories
The HP-100 Dual Flo® Hand Pump is a premium hand pump that is reliable and versatile. For high-volume fuel transfer, use the high handle position: the HP-100 generates twice the flow of any other hand pump. For heavier fluids or for easier pumping, use the second stroke setting. In either handle position, expect economical, trouble-free operation Dual-Flo® Piston Hand Pump for use with fuel. This pump fits a 2 inch NPT bung. Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.4 m) Buna-N® hose, thermoplastic nozzle, and adjustable suction pipe.
- Model HP-100-NUL
- Pump Type Piston
- Flow Rate Up to 50 Gallons per 100 Strokes
- Nozzle Thermoplastic
- Tank Fitting 2 Inch NPT
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 3/4 In.
- Suction Pipe Adjustable to 40 inches
- Hose Size 8 ft x 3/4 inch
- Unique Feature Premium pump moves fluid on both push and pull strokes. Lockable.
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene Petroleum products such as medium oil (up to 30W) and hydraulic fluid
- Warranty 2 Years
Forged head hitch pin with swivel handle and zinc plated "R" clip pin. More than 25% stronger than grade 2. Available in numerous sizes. Yellow zinc dichromate plated.Learn More
Used with all electric pumps with 3/4 inch outlets. For dispensing diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of Nitrile and PVC materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance. 8 inch internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer. Braided copper static ground wire. Threaded fittings. Made in the USA
Features & Benefits
- Type: Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 20 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum
- based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 3/4" Outlet
- Hose Length: 20 ft
- Hose Diameter: 3/4"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 3/4"
- Product Weight: 7.0 lbs
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pump
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
The Dickey John Mini GAC Plus is the preferred moisture tester for the serious farmer. If you aren't using a moisture tester, you are throwing your profits away. The Mini GAC Plus will measure moisture content and test weight which are the two most important factors for a profitable harvest. If you're not using a GAC product on the farm to test moisture, you're losing money—up to $1.42 per bushel of corn. This moisture tester is fast and easy to use and best of all, you can choose from more than 450 grain calibrations.
- Menu-driven operating system
- An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
- USB compatibility for calibration loading
- Used for over 450 grains and products
- Test Weight Read Out
- Automatic temperature compensation
...And NO screw cap which can damage grains, create oily residue, and are cumbersome to use.
Package for the mini GAC includes:
mini GAC, loader, 9 volt battery, carrying case, belt clip, instruction manual, and 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Measure Method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale, temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45%(depending on grain type)
- Grain Temperature: 32-122 Degrees F (0-50 Degrees C)
- Temperature Difference: 36 Degrees F (20 Degrees C) Instrument to grain sample
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Grain Type: Whole Grain, no sample preparation
- Sample Size: 1 Pint (0.47 L)
- Display: LCD (106x56 pixels)
- Measures Parameters: moisture, grain tepmerature and test weight
- Calibrations: 20 grain calibrations(choose from over 450 calibrations that are available
Moisture Measurement Specifications
- Moisture Accuracy: calibrations are based on U.S. Federal Standard
- Moisture Repeatability: 0.2% moisture, depending on grain type in commercial trade range, typical
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F or 0.5 Degree C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F or 0.1 Degree C
Test Weight Specifications
- Repeatability: 0.5 lb/bu in commercial trade range depending on grain type
- Test Weight Resolution: 0.1 lb/bu
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power: 9V DC battery (installed)
Harvest King Type F Automatic Transmission Fluid meets the requirements for and is qualified against Ford Specification M2C 33-F. Manufactured from selected high quality base stocks and premium additives to give maximum protection and performance.
- Protects against wear, rust, foam, and leaks
- Extends the life of your equipment
Designed for today's demanding applications, these one piece, grade 5 performance, forged hitch pins are made from high strength steel and heat treated. Pin has black power coating with a red vinyl coated head and handle. Zinc plated "R" clip pin included.Learn More
Hydrosorb Pump Filter Kit absorbs water and helps contain microbials that foster mild growth and fuel discoloration.
- Kit Includes
- Filter Head
- Filter Canister
- 3/4 x 5 Pipe Nipple
- 3/4 Street L
- For use with FR1210C, FR1202 and FR610 Pumps
- Fits 3/4" Inlets
- Hydrosorb Pump Filter Kit absorbs water and helps contain microbials that foster mild growth and fuel discoloration
- Kit Includes
Regular Price: $10.99
Special Price: $9.34
- Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
- Heavy duty (Schedule 80)
- Lightweight with excellent strength
- NPT threads
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Pressure to 150 P. S.I. at 70°F
The Fimco 60 Gallon Boomless Utility Sprayer has a corrosion resistant 60 gallon poly tank. It has 3 boomless nozzles that allow for a 30 ft. spray width, and a 43 ft. maximum horizontal throw and a 26 ft. maximum vertical throw. The pressure gauge allows for adjustable pressure.
The Fimco Boomless Utility sprayer has a deluxe pistol grip with an adjustable nozzle and a 25 foot hose gives you excellent added reach. What makes the nozzles great on this boomless utility sprayer is the nozzles are able to be adjusted to spray up or down, and right, left, center or all three.
It is ideal for many spraying needs, such as gardens, yards, parks and much more. You can use it to spray mosquitoes and your boomless utility sprayer is ready for use with Roundup.
- Corrosion Resistant 60 Gallon Poly Tank
- 12 Volt Diaphragm High-Flo Pump, 3.8 GPM; 45 PSI
- Pressure Gauge - Adjustable Pressure
- Deluxe Pistol Grip Handgun With Adjustable Nozzle & 25 ft. Of Hose
- Max. Horizontal Throw - 43 ft.; Max. Vertical Throw - 26 ft.
- 3 Boomless Nozzles - 30 ft. Spray Width
- Nozzles Can Be Adjusted To Spray Right, Left, Center Or All Three
- Nozzles Can Also Be Adjusted Up Or Down Depending On Spraying Needs
- Ready for Roundup