Tractor Parts & Accessories
- 9 inch width
- 1/4 inch thickness
- 47° sweep
$249.97The Femco Large Side Entry Universal Weatherbrake 307020895 installs quickly and easily. It is designed with a heavy vinyl cover, adjustable window flaps, heavy gauge steel frame, big 3 section window and has amply shoulder room for mounting side entry tractors.Product Features:
- Custom Fit: Tailored to the make and model of tractors listed for a tight fit.
- Windshield: Rigid, clear vinyl with a heavy steel frame and no loose gaps to let in cold or wind. Windshield is plate-polished, wrinkle and distortion free for maximum visibility, less eyestrain with flexible plastic side windows.
- Reinforced Vinyl Laminate: Vinyl is resistant to ripping or rotting. Sewn with nylon thread using double lock seams in stress areas reinforced brass grommets.
- Frame: Heavy gauge steel frame with a powder coat finish.
- Installation: Fewer pieces and precision tooled metal parts that slip easily into place. No special tools needed.
- Comes only in the color black.
To measure for your weatherbrake you will need to measure from the top of the tractor to the top of the steering wheel. This will need to measure between 42 inches and 66 inches for this weatherbrake to fit.
See the Pictures listed for tractor model/make fit guide.Learn More
FILL-RITE FRH10014 Farm Fuel Hose 1 In NPT Inlet 1 In NPT Outlet Dia 1 In Length 14 Ft Material Nitrile Max Pressure 50 PSI For Use With 4RP93 4FY25 4FY26 For Refined Petroleum Liquids Includes Static Wire Spring Guards
Features & Benefits
- Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 14 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 1" Outlet
- Hose Length: 14 ft
- Hose Diameter: 1"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 1"
- Product Weight: 7.1 lbs.
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
Put safety first and get total visibility with Extendable Mirrors from K&M Manufacturing. Features a 8" x 11" wide-angle convex mirror head. Mirror is extendable with easy adjustments. Collapsible mirror bracket helps reduce mirror and light breakage. Collapsible both forward and backward. Mirror length from cab frame to mirror head is 22" - 36".
Fits left-hand or right-hand side on all Soundguard cabs of John Deere 1030, 1040, 1050, 1130, 1140, 1250, 1450, 1530, 1630, 1640, 1650, 1830, 1840, 2030, 2040, 2130, 2140, 2150, 2155, 2240, 2255, 2350, 2355, 2440, 2550, 2555, 2630, 2640, 2750, 2755, 2840, 2940, 2950, 2955, 3040, 3055, 3130, 3140, 3150, 3155, 3255, 4030, 4040, 4050, 4055, 4230, 4240, 4250, 4255, 4430, 4440, 4450, 4455, 4555, 4630, 4640, 4650, 4755, 4840, 4850, 4955, 8430, 8440, 8450, 8630, 8640, 8650 and 8850.Learn More
Convenient step unit makes it easier to get in and out of your tractor. Handrail (sold separately) is available for additional safety. Easy to install with included hardware and no holes to drill.
Step is 10" wide and 6" deep. It mounts at a 30 degree angle to the tractor and has 9" between each step. Matches original equipment colors. Available for the right or left side of open station IH 06, 26, 56, 66 and Hydro 100 tractors.
Can fit IH 706, 756, 806, 826, 856, 866, 966, 1026, 1066, 1206, 1256, 1456, 1566 and 1568.
Please note: Will not fit 656--order the 500-600 Small Frame Step instead.Learn More
Discover the convenience of versatile, high-speed moisture testing with the M20P portable moisture tester. No cups or screw-on caps—just get a simple scoop from bins or hoppers.
Featuring ±0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.
- Test up to 20 grains
- Download preprogrammed calibrations to suit your needs (for Europe unless otherwise indicated):
- Corn (U.S. and Europe)
- Soybeans (U.S.)
- Wheat (U.S. and Europe)
- Barley (six and two row)
- English ray grass
- Milho Alta and Baixa (Portugal)
- Milo (U.S.)
- Soja (Portugal)
- Trigo (Portugal)
Our grade 5 performance hitch pins are designed with a quick release handle to allow easy removal while ensuring the pin will remain in place. The pin and handle are powder coated with zinc plated locks. Optional display rack sold separately. Double Loks available in red.Learn More
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22-34 1/4". Features built-in check valve and strainer, hose with static ground wire and thermal overload protection. Can be mounted to a 55-gallon drum. Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Self Priming
- 3/4" x 12' foot hose with Static Wire
- Automatic Nozzle
- Telescoping pipe: 20" to 34-1/4"
- 7 inch width
- 1/4 inch thickness
- 47° sweep