Tractor Parts & Accessories
Fits MF-20, MF-30, MF-31, MF-32, MF-40B, & MF-50 (Gas & Diesel). MF-230, MF-240, MF-250 & MF-290* (Gas & Diesel Perkins engines).
- Horizontal-Round Body-Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 508825M94 & 539523M92, 539523M92 & 898535M91*
- Note: *MF-290-to replace 898535M91, also use 898534M1 OEM tailpipe
- Inlet Length (A): 2-3/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2"
- Shell Length (C): 16-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 12-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 32"
- Weight in LBS: 4
Fits NAA (with 4 speed trans.) (1953-1954). 860 Jubilee .
- Note: Used with FO-4 muffler, and FOE-3 tailpipe.
- (Horizontal OUTLET pipe ) - From muffler to tailpipe.
- Replaces OEM NAA 5255D
- Inlet I.D. (A): 1-1/2"
- Vert. Length (B): 24"
- Horiz. Length (C): 78"
- Outlet O.D. (D): 1-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 6
- Telescoping Mast
- Spring Loaded Base
- Stainless Steel
Fits Farmall 544 (C-200 Gas & D-239 Diesel).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 5-1/2"
- Replaces OEM 370664R1
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/8"
- Shell Length (C): 14-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 11-3/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 29"
- Weight in LBS: 5
Our grade 5 performance hitch pins are designed with a quick release handle to allow easy removal while ensuring the pin will remain in place. The pin and handle are powder coated with zinc plated locks. Optional display rack sold separately. Double Loks available in red.Learn More
Automatic closing covers for your hydraulic system protect the ports from dirt and grime. You'll have no more lost or broken hydraulic plugs. Covers provide a tight seal all around the ports as soon as the hoses are removed. Covers are number coded and hoses are marked accordingly to give you correct hookup every time.
Fits John Deere tractors model year 1969 and newer.Learn More
Harvest King has a complete line of fine products for farm and industry. The Harvest King Lubricants have been formulated to provide the highest degree of performance which are manufactured from selected raw materials under the watchful supervision of the Control Laboratory to assure product quality.
- Protects against rust, wear, foam, and leaks
- Extends the life of your equipment