Tractor Parts & Accessories
- 100 Mesh Sprayer nozzle strainer
- Keeps Nozzle from clogging or improperly spraying
VALLEY INDUSTRIES can help you increase sales by providing customized gauge logos or dials in order to make your gauges distinctive in the marketplace. By featuring your name or logo your customers are always reminded who to buy from and they can be assured they have a high quality product that is tailored to their exact needs. Custom dials also allow a means to provide product specific information not possible with a standard gauge dial, such as safe operating ranges and over-limit warnings for sensitive equipment. Contact valley industries for minimum quantities and lead times.
- Size: 2"
- 100 PSI
- Bottom mount, 1/4” MNPT fitting
- ABS casing, brass bourdon tube, and connection
Designed for today's demanding applications, these one piece, grade 5 performance, forged hitch pins are made from high strength steel and heat treated. Pin has black power coating with a red vinyl coated head and handle. Zinc plated "R" clip pin included.Learn More
The Defector Tip is a well suited to broadcast spraying wit small boom sprayers fitted to all-terrain vehicles. Wide angle allows the nozzle to be spaced at wider intervals effectively reducing the number of nozzles required. It is good for applications of herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and plant growth regulators. Reduces potential clogging due to large orifice. Produces course droplets with reduced potential for drift.
- 140 degree version
- Ideal for use over the 30 - 60 PSI pressure range
- One-piece design
- ISO standard colors and sizing ensure that the Fan Tip fits all standard caps and Twin Cap
- Precision molded in tough and durable polyacetal
- Draw Pin (Lift Arm Pin)
- Category 1 to 2
- Forged; to work Category 1 implements on Category 2 tractor
- Yellow zinc dichromate plated
- Pin diameter 1-1/8"
- Usable length 1-13/16"
- Overall length 5-1/4"
- Thread diameter 7/8" NF
- Thread length 1-5/8"