Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
Lovejoy Jaw couplings require no lubrication because there is no metal to metal contact. They provide excellent resistance to oil, dirt, sand, moisture and grease. Lovejoy Jaw couplings are fail-safe, which means that they will continue to perform even if the elastomer fails. This protects both driving and driven equipment from catastrophic damage.
- Keyway size 1/4 inch by 1/8 inch
- To build a complete L095 coupling purchase 2 L095 hubs and 1 L-AL 090-095 elastomer
- Lovejoy has been the top-selling jaw coupling worldwide since 1927
- Resistant to oil, dirt, sand, moisture and grease
- Fail-safe, will still perform if elastomer fails
Fits 2000, 3000, 4000 (65-75)- 3 cyl. Gas & Diesel. 5000 (65-75) 4 cyl. Gas & Diesel.
- Note: Adapter pipe for inlet, use with FO-5 muffler.
- Replaces OEM C3NN 5255B
- Inlet Length (A): 1-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-7/8"
- Shell Length (C): 11-1/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 2-3/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-7/8"
- O/A Length (F): 15-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 7
- One piece construction.
- Precision molded in durable polypropylene, for strength and chemical resistance.
- PTFE seats for smooth operation and proper sealing characteristics.
- Quality with economy.
- Maximum operating pressure 150 P. S.I. at 70°F.