Tractor Parts & Accessories
- Replacement Deluxe Spot Sprayer Brass Tip
- Durable Brass construction
- extended life
- 1/4 NPT thread
- #8 orifice spray tip with adjustable cone spray
- Adjustable from mist to straight stream
Heavier, more dependable return-chain guides. Specially-engineered and field proven to eliminate mechanical headaches common with return guides on other brand elevators - prevents sagging, catching, twisting and stretching - increases chain life.Conveyor-chain track has exclusive double-formed-bend design for extra rigidity. Prevents the sagging and bending common with other single-formed-bend tracks. Heavier, angle-iron connecting joints (1-1/4"x1-1/4") and hardened bolts prevent stretching - joints are quicker and easier to connect. Strongest structural design available. Bales should be "pulled toward" electric-motor drive end. However, if elevator is mounted on a transport, drive end must remain on the ground and "push bales".
*This unit does not come with the electric motor or pulley.Learn More
- Designed for comfort and ease of use with Roundup concentrates
- 3 Nozzles (brass adjustable, high volume fan, and low volume fan) for precision safety
- Safe, pressure release cap sends vapors and liquids down and away when top is opened
- High efficiency pump requires less effort and time
- Large comfort grip shutoff with Lock-on / off feature
Discover the convenience of versatile, high-speed moisture testing with the M20P portable moisture tester. No cups or screw-on caps—just get a simple scoop from bins or hoppers.
Featuring ±0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.
- Test up to 20 grains
- Download preprogrammed calibrations to suit your needs (for Europe unless otherwise indicated):
- Corn (U.S. and Europe)
- Soybeans (U.S.)
- Wheat (U.S. and Europe)
- Barley (six and two row)
- English ray grass
- Milho Alta and Baixa (Portugal)
- Milo (U.S.)
- Soja (Portugal)
- Trigo (Portugal)
The new EZ-8 Pump is ideal for on-the-go fueling. This 12-volt electric pump delivers 8 GPM (equivalent to standard gas stations). The system comes complete with power cord, manual unleaded nozzle, three-piece, trim-to-fit suction pipe and 10 ft. of 5/8 inch hose. The Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Standard 2" Bung fits most all size transfer tanks
- Flow Rate: 8gpm
- Hose Diameter: 5/8" diameter
- Hose Length: 10'
- Weight: 16lbs
- Fuel Group: 5
- Application: Fuel and Petroleum
- Blended Fuels Compatible
Draw is easy on the DC power source. Compatible with petroleum products of all types including diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, heptane, and hexane. 2" threaded base for tank openings. Integral check, automatic bypass and thermal-relief valves, and built-in strainer (inlet screen). No foot valve or lubrication required. Offers corrosion-proof adjustable section pipe, iron rotor, machined carbon vanes, heavy-duty switch, thermal overload protector and junction box.Pump security equipped for padlocking. Basic 12 volt DC pump with nozzle boot that protects against dirt and contamination. Pump only, accessories sold separately.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- Built in Strainer
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast Bronze rotor with Bronze Rotary Vanes
Specifications / Dimensions
- Height: 6 1/2"
- Length: 10"
- Width: 10"
- Amps: 19
- Nozzle Size: 3/4"
- Volatge: 12
- Hose Size: 1"
- Inlet Size: 3/4"