Tractor Parts & Accessories
Regular Price: $13.98
Special Price: $11.98
- Maximizes yield and profit by increasing plant population per acre
- Reduces moisture generated by vacuum planters
- Helps prevent “bridging” of seeds in planter by reducing moisture
- Helps seed flow smoothly & evenly through vacuum meter planters
- Reduces wear on vacuum meter components
Powder application rate, when filling hopper, will vary with size of hopper and relative humidity at time of planting. Adjust rate of use accordinly, taking care not to allow accumulation of talc in the bottom of hopper.Learn More
- Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
- Heavy duty (Schedule 80)
- Lightweight with excellent strength
- NPT threads
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Pressure to 150 P. S.I. at 70°F
Fits NAA (53-54), 600 & 700 (55-57), 501(59-62). 601 & 701 (58-62), 2000 series (63-64) with 134 cid Gas. 800 (55-57) with 172 cid Gas. (all transmissions except Select-o-speed). 860 Jubilee.
- Note: Used with FOE-1, above, or FOE-4 or FOE-8
- (Horizontal TAILPIPE) - From outlet pipe to rear.
- Replaces OEM NCA 5263B
- Inlet I.D. (A): 1-1/2"
- Horiz. Length (C): 54"
- Outlet O.D. (D): 1-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 3
Part# PSI Inlet Port (MPT) RV2066-05-58 150 3/4″
- 400 PSI max. operating pressure
- 3/4″ FPT discharge
- Polypropylene & Brass Construction
The F1810PM1 Filter Canister w/ Drain Valve 18 gpm 10 Micron Particle is design to be utilize in a large variety of applications in multiple industries. Made of durable, industry proven material to provide years of great service and backed by Livingston & Haven which is name you know you can trust. Please Contact our product specialist for specific questions about this product.Learn More
Bulkhead fittings and syphon tubes are available for Ace Roto-Mold tanks in the following sizes. Standard fittings that come included with each tank are listed in each tank table. A syphon tube is included with the purchase of all Pick Up Tanks and all Vertical Tanks 300 gallons or greater. Fittings listed below are available as additions to tanks ordered with multiple fittings. Both fittings and syphon tubes are available as replacement parts.
- Description - 1/4" Brass BulkHead
- Hole Requirement - 25/32"