Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
Lovejoy Jaw couplings require no lubrication because there is no metal to metal contact. They provide excellent resistance to oil, dirt, sand, moisture and grease. Lovejoy Jaw couplings are fail-safe, which means that they will continue to perform even if the elastomer fails. This protects both driving and driven equipment from catastrophic damage.
- Keyway size 1/4 inch by 1/8 inch
- To build a complete L095 coupling purchase 2 L095 hubs and 1 L-AL 090-095 elastomer
- Lovejoy has been the top-selling jaw coupling worldwide since 1927
- Resistant to oil, dirt, sand, moisture and grease
- Fail-safe, will still perform if elastomer fails
- Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
- Heavy duty (Schedule 80)
- Lightweight with excellent strength
- NPT threads
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Pressure to 150 P.S.I. at 70°F
Fits NAA (53-54), 600 & 700 (55-57), 501(59-62). 601 & 701 (58-62), 2000 series (63-64) with 134 cid Gas. 800 (55-57) with 172 cid Gas. (all transmissions except Select-o-speed). 860 Jubilee.
- Note: Used with FOE-1, above, or FOE-4 or FOE-8
- (Horizontal TAILPIPE) - From outlet pipe to rear.
- Replaces OEM NCA 5263B
- Inlet I.D. (A): 1-1/2"
- Horiz. Length (C): 54"
- Outlet O.D. (D): 1-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 3
- One piece construction.
- Precision molded in durable polypropylene, for strength and chemical resistance.
- PTFE seats for smooth operation and proper sealing characteristics.
- Quality with economy.
- Maximum operating pressure 150 P.S.I. at 70°F.
Valley Industries 2.5" Bottom Mount Stainless Steel Case 200 PSI Liquid Filled (Glycerin) Gauge CS-2141GXB200$9.99
VALLEY INDUSTRIES can help you increase sales by providing customized gauge logos or dials in order to make your gauges distinctive in the marketplace. By featuring your name or logo your customers are always reminded who to buy from and they can be assured they have a high quality product that is tailored to their exact needs. Custom dials also allow a means to provide product specific information not possible with a standard gauge dial, such as safe operating ranges and over-limit warnings for sensitive equipment. Contact valley industries for minimum quantities and lead times.
- 200 PSI
- Liquid filled - Glycerin
- Stainless steel
Our top link and lift arm balls were designed to replace original balls for Ford, John Deere, Oliver and other tractor types.Learn More