Tractor Parts & Accessories
Retrieve moisture readings on the go with the Dickey John M3G Portable Moisture Tester. All you need to obtain an accurate moisture reading a simple scoop from the hoppers or bins. No cups or screw on caps. This unit comes with Corn, Soybeans and Wheat preprogrammed calibrations. This means that the M3G is ready to work for you right out of the box. Simply select your grain type with the push of a button and you are ready to test.
- Test up to three grains
- Preprogrammed calibrations for:
- Corn (9-31%)
- Soybeans (8-22%)
- Wheat (8-20%)
Featuring 0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.Learn More
When the weather gets cold, you need flow and performance from your nozzle. The FRN-Series of nozzles offers superior performance in the most grueling cold-weather conditions operating at -40°F. This Arctic-rated series of automatic nozzles has a full complement of valves, seals, and bearings that are designed to give consistent performance not only in the cold weather but also during the summer months. A highly flexible, wide temperature tolerant nozzle that will offer years of service.
Features & Benefits
- Operates to minus 40°F
- Compatible with Diesel Fuels
- UL/cUL Listed
- 1” aluminum nozzle
- 1” NPT outlet
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Blue body cover with Snow Flake marking to clearly identify temperature rating
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Automatic shut-off
- Heavy duty hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Minimal spray pattern to reduce foaming and false shut-offs
- Large spout spring to hold nozzle in place
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Made in the USA
It doesn't matter if you are planting, fertilizing or harvesting, there is only the sound of the tractor motor to keep you company in the field. Consider the REI AM/FM Fendermount Rollacover Tractor Radio and you will be rocking and rolling in no time. Time tends to go faster when you have some entertainment in your ear. Want to hear the news and weather? Hearing that a storm is headed your way could be life saving. Maybe you like talk radio? How about the farm report? (Oh that one is a stretch!!) It is all available from the AM/FM dial. And what does Rollacover mean? It means an exclusive design that was developed in 1978. It is a durable piece of equipment that you don’t have to babysit in the outdoors for fear it will break easily.
- Antenna Trimmer Control
- Digital Tuning
- 12-Volt DC Negative OR Positive Ground Use
- 5" Pincushion Full Range Speaker
- External Headphone Jack (Headphones Not Included)
- Heavy-Duty, Weather, Dust and UV Resistant
- Housing is Contoured for Added Strength and durability
- Constructed from High Density Polyethylene
- Dimensions: 11"(W) x 11.5"(H) x 9"(D)
Long hours turn into long days and nights during the spring, summer and fall while sitting on a tractor breaking ground, planting or harvesting. Instead of whistling, sing along to your favorite tunes while you work. Stay up to date with the latest weather watches and warnings so you or your employees don't get caught out in an open field during the onset of sudden bad weather.
With the 2 attached speakers, 2 power ports and 12 Am, 7 WB and 18 FM presets you can digitally tune and seek your favorite songs, talk and weather stations.
Measuring 21 3/4"W x 2 5/8"D and 2 3/4" H this REI Digital Radio can be installed in just about any tractor.
The included antenna and 50 watt power output guarantees great sound and with a front AUX input can be used with a multitude of additional music players, so if you can't find something you like on the stations you can plug in your own music to hear.
Quality and Made in the U.S.A.Learn More
Inductor Tanks are selected as supply tanks for application systems and when a more complete drain out of stored liquids is required in indoor or outdoor applications. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 110 Gallons
- Weight - 44 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 2" FPT BOSS
- Dimensions - 30 x56
- Capacity - 60 Gallons
- Weight - 47 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 2"
- Case Dimensions - 25 x 25 x 55
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 15ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready"
Automatic Shut Off Fuel Nozzle, For Diesel Fuel, Nozzle Material Aluminum, Plastic Hand Protector, Inlet 1 Inch FNPT, Diesel Fuel Spout Outlet, Maximum Inlet Pressure 50 PSI, For Use with 4RP93/4FY25/4FY26 And Other Fuel Transfer Pumps, Meets UL Standards, Includes Hang Up Hook
- Efficient nozzles maximize output of small fuel transfer pumps.
- Auto shutoff reduces fuel spills.
- Automatic shutoff is not guaranteed when operating pressure is less than 5 psi.
- Nozzle lever can be set for hands-free operation.
- Aluminum nozzle, plastic hand protector.
- UL Listed.
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 50 psi
- Include hang-up hook
- Min. Operating Pressure: 5 psi.
- Automatic Shut Off Fuel Nozzle
- For Diesel Fuel, Nozzle Material Aluminum
- Inlet 1 Inch FNPT
- Diesel Fuel Spout Outlet
- For Use with 4RP93, 4FY25, 4FY26 and Other Fuel Transfer Pumps
The HP-100 Dual Flo® Hand Pump is a premium hand pump that is reliable and versatile. For high-volume fuel transfer, use the high handle position: the HP-100 generates twice the flow of any other hand pump. For heavier fluids or for easier pumping, use the second stroke setting. In either handle position, expect economical, trouble-free operation Dual-Flo® Piston Hand Pump for use with fuel. This pump fits a 2 inch NPT bung. Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.4 m) Buna-N® hose, thermoplastic nozzle, and adjustable suction pipe.
- Model HP-100-NUL
- Pump Type Piston
- Flow Rate Up to 50 Gallons per 100 Strokes
- Nozzle Thermoplastic
- Tank Fitting 2 Inch NPT
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 3/4 In.
- Suction Pipe Adjustable to 40 inches
- Hose Size 8 ft x 3/4 inch
- Unique Feature Premium pump moves fluid on both push and pull strokes. Lockable.
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene Petroleum products such as medium oil (up to 30W) and hydraulic fluid
- Warranty 2 Years
The new EZ-8 Pump is ideal for on-the-go fueling. This 12-volt electric pump delivers 8 GPM (equivalent to standard gas stations). The system comes complete with power cord, manual unleaded nozzle, three-piece, trim-to-fit suction pipe and 10 ft. of 5/8 inch hose. The Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Standard 2" Bung fits most all size transfer tanks
- Flow Rate: 8gpm
- Hose Diameter: 5/8" diameter
- Hose Length: 10'
- Weight: 16lbs
- Fuel Group: 5
- Application: Fuel and Petroleum
- Blended Fuels Compatible