Tractor Parts & Accessories
Retrieve moisture readings on the go with the Dickey John M3G Portable Moisture Tester. All you need to obtain an accurate moisture reading a simple scoop from the hoppers or bins. No cups or screw on caps. This unit comes with Corn, Soybeans and Wheat preprogrammed calibrations. This means that the M3G is ready to work for you right out of the box. Simply select your grain type with the push of a button and you are ready to test.
- Test up to three grains
- Preprogrammed calibrations for:
- Corn (9-31%)
- Soybeans (8-22%)
- Wheat (8-20%)
Featuring 0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.Learn More
Long hours turn into long days and nights during the spring, summer and fall while sitting on a tractor breaking ground, planting or harvesting. Instead of whistling, sing along to your favorite tunes while you work. Stay up to date with the latest weather watches and warnings so you or your employees don't get caught out in an open field during the onset of sudden bad weather.
With the 2 attached speakers, 2 power ports and 12 Am, 7 WB and 18 FM presets you can digitally tune and seek your favorite songs, talk and weather stations.
Measuring 21 3/4"W x 2 5/8"D and 2 3/4" H this REI Digital Radio can be installed in just about any tractor.
The included antenna and 50 watt power output guarantees great sound and with a front AUX input can be used with a multitude of additional music players, so if you can't find something you like on the stations you can plug in your own music to hear.
Quality and Made in the U.S.A.Learn More
It doesn't matter if you are planting, fertilizing or harvesting, there is only the sound of the tractor motor to keep you company in the field. Consider the REI AM/FM Fendermount Rollacover Tractor Radio and you will be rocking and rolling in no time. Time tends to go faster when you have some entertainment in your ear. Want to hear the news and weather? Hearing that a storm is headed your way could be life saving. Maybe you like talk radio? How about the farm report? (Oh that one is a stretch!!) It is all available from the AM/FM dial. And what does Rollacover mean? It means an exclusive design that was developed in 1978. It is a durable piece of equipment that you don’t have to babysit in the outdoors for fear it will break easily.
- Antenna Trimmer Control
- Digital Tuning
- 12-Volt DC Negative OR Positive Ground Use
- 5" Pincushion Full Range Speaker
- External Headphone Jack (Headphones Not Included)
- Heavy-Duty, Weather, Dust and UV Resistant
- Housing is Contoured for Added Strength and durability
- Constructed from High Density Polyethylene
- Dimensions: 11"(W) x 11.5"(H) x 9"(D)
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 15ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready"
- Capacity - 60 Gallons
- Weight - 47 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 2"
- Case Dimensions - 25 x 25 x 55
Inductor Tanks are selected as supply tanks for application systems and when a more complete drain out of stored liquids is required in indoor or outdoor applications. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 110 Gallons
- Weight - 44 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 2" FPT BOSS
- Dimensions - 30 x56
Put safety first and get total visibility with Extendable Mirrors from K&M Manufacturing. Features a 8" x 11" wide-angle convex mirror head. Mirror is extendable with easy adjustments. Collapsible mirror bracket helps reduce mirror and light breakage. Collapsible both forward and backward. Replacement mirror heads available.
- Kit includes 8" x 11" wide-angle convex mirror head
- Mirror length of 22" to 36"; Easily adjustable and extendable 14"
- Powder coat finish
- All hardware included
- Detailed installation instructions included
- Replacement mirror heads available
Fits most other tractor cabs without a specific K&M mirror application.Learn More
The 807CMK Mechanical flow meter has a large easy to read display, flow ports can be positioned vertically or horizontally, UL/cUL listed, handles fluid of any viscosity, rated for Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvents and heptane. Fill-Rite meters provide precision and durability in a cost-effective design. The 807CMK is a 3 wheel mechanical meter designed for transfer pumps with a flow rate of 5 to 20 GPM. this meter has a 3/4" inlet and outlet. In package, pipe fittings to fit all 3/4" outlet pumps
- 3/4in. 3-wheel, waterproof mechanical meter has durable, aluminum construction that stands up through all types of weather
- Comes complete with fittings for installation on either electric or hand pumps
- Delivers 5-20 GPM at pressures to 150 PSI
- Compatible with most 3/4in. Fill-Rite Pumps including model #'s FR112, FR122, FR152, FR162, 1210B, FR610 and FR700 (all sold separately)
- Designed to fit all 3/4in. outlet pumps
- +/- 1% Accuracy
- UL/cUL, CE Listed
- 5-20 GPM
- 50 PSI
- 3/4" inlet/outlet
- Large Easy to Read Display
- NPT Threads
- 25 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- Lower Tank Profile For Improved Stability
- Full Drain Out Capability With Molded In Drain Port,Cap & Tether
- Both Gallon And Liter Fluid Volume Indicator On Tank
- 5” Fill Lid With Tether
- 12 Volt (Demand)Diaphragm Pump, 1.0 G.P.M.; 35 P.S.I.
- 18” Lever Handgun With Adjustable Pattern Tip
- 15 Ft. Handgun Hose
- Ready For Roundup®
The new EZ-8 Pump is ideal for on-the-go fueling. This 12-volt electric pump delivers 8 GPM (equivalent to standard gas stations). The system comes complete with power cord, manual unleaded nozzle, three-piece, trim-to-fit suction pipe and 10 ft. of 5/8 inch hose. The Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Standard 2" Bung fits most all size transfer tanks
- Flow Rate: 8gpm
- Hose Diameter: 5/8" diameter
- Hose Length: 10'
- Weight: 16lbs
- Fuel Group: 5
- Application: Fuel and Petroleum
- Blended Fuels Compatible