Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $16.99
- Designed for comfort and ease of use with Roundup concentrates
- 3 Nozzles (brass adjustable, high volume fan, and low volume fan) for precision safety
- Safe, pressure release cap sends vapors and liquids down and away when top is opened
- High efficiency pump requires less effort and time
- Large comfort grip shutoff with Lock-on / off feature
- Helps seed flow smoothly and eveenly through high-speed planters
- Helps prevent seed bridging in the planter
- Increases planting efficiency and profit per acre
- Reduces wear on planter plates
- Non-toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Use 4-6 oz. each time hopper is filled
Seed Plate Planters: Use minimum of 1 teaspoonful over the top of seed each time hoppers are filled.
Plateless Planters: Use one teaspoonful for every fourth hopper fill. The graphite will filter down into the finger pickup mechanism in the hopper bottom and ensure proper lubrication. Do not over lubricate in finger pickup units.Learn More
- Designed exclusively for treated seed
- Increases planting efficiency and maximizes yield per acre
- Use in both “gravity flow” and “air” planters
- Reduces moisture issues, lubricates seed and equipment
- Helps prevent “seed bridging” in the planter
- High-purity for less meter wear
- Non toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Apply 4-6 oz. each time hopper is filled with seed
The Ceramic Fan Tip is a general spray tip that produces a mixed droplet spectrum with greater tip life and precision. It is good for applications of herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and plant growth regulators.Product Features
- Mixed droplet spectrum allows effective delivery and retention of agrochemicals
- Precision molded in tough and durable polyacetal and Ceramic insert for excellent wear
- 80 degree version
- Ideal for use over the 30 - 60 PSI pressure range
- ISO standard colors and sizing ensure that the Fan Tip fits all standard caps and Twin Cap
Fits 801 (58-62), 4000 series (61-64) with 172 cid Gas. & Select-o-speed transmission.
- Note: Used with FOE-10 outlet pipe.
- (Horizontal TAILPIPE) - From outlet pipe to rear.
- Replaces OEM 313808
- Inlet I.D. (A): 1-3/4"
- Horiz. Length (C): 56"
- Outlet O.D. (D): 1-3/4"
- Weight in LBS: 2
- Model - FO-4
- Fits Ford NAA (53-54), 600 & 700 (55-57), 501, 601, 701 (58-62)
- 2000 series (63-64) with 134 cid gas, 800 & 900 (55-57) with 172 cid gas
- Inlet length (A) - 2-1/4 inches
- Inlet I.D. (B) - 1-5/8 inches
- Shell length (C) - 13 inches
- Outlet length (D) - 2-1/4 inches
- Outlet O.D. (E) - 1-5/8 inches
- Overall length (F) - 17-1/2 inches
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 2.96 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 20 x 4 x 4 inches.