Tractor Parts & Accessories
- 15 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank With Sump For Easy Drain
- 12 Volt Diaphragm Demand Style Pump, 2.1 G.P.M. Pressure Range 0-60 PSI
- Adjustable Pressure
- Pressure Gauge
- Full Drain Out Capability With Molded-In Drain Port,Cap & Tether
- Universal Mounting Brackets Fit Most ATV Cargo Racks
- 18” Handgun With Adjustable Pattern Nozzle & 15' of Hose
- 2 Nozzle Boom, 80” Spray Coverage
- Ready For Roundup®
Draw is easy on the DC power source. Compatible with petroleum products of all types including diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, heptane, and hexane. 2" threaded base for tank openings. Integral check, automatic bypass and thermal-relief valves, and built-in strainer (inlet screen). No foot valve or lubrication required. Offers corrosion-proof adjustable section pipe, iron rotor, machined carbon vanes, heavy-duty switch, thermal overload protector and junction box.Pump security equipped for padlocking. Basic 12 volt DC pump with nozzle boot that protects against dirt and contamination. Pump only, accessories sold separately.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- Built in Strainer
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast Bronze rotor with Bronze Rotary Vanes
Specifications / Dimensions
- Height: 6 1/2"
- Length: 10"
- Width: 10"
- Amps: 19
- Nozzle Size: 3/4"
- Volatge: 12
- Hose Size: 1"
- Inlet Size: 3/4"
- 15 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- Lower Tank Profile For Improved Stability
- Full Drain Out Capability With Molded In Drain Port,Cap & Tether
- Both Gallon And Liter Fluid Volume Indicator On Tank
- 5” Fill Lid With Tether
- 12 Volt (Demand)Diaphragm Pump, 2.1 G.P.M.; 60 P.S.I.
- Remote In-LIne "On-Off" Switch
- 18" handgun with adjustable pattern tip
- Conveniently Attaches To A Lawn Tractor
- Ready For Roundup®
The new EZ-8 Pump is ideal for on-the-go fueling. This 12-volt electric pump delivers 8 GPM (equivalent to standard gas stations). The system comes complete with power cord, manual unleaded nozzle, three-piece, trim-to-fit suction pipe and 10 ft. of 5/8 inch hose. The Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Standard 2" Bung fits most all size transfer tanks
- Flow Rate: 8gpm
- Hose Diameter: 5/8" diameter
- Hose Length: 10'
- Weight: 16lbs
- Fuel Group: 5
- Application: Fuel and Petroleum
- Blended Fuels Compatible
Five chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode.
- Priming Capabilities: 14 feet
- Max. Temperature 140° F
- 100 max psi
Discover the convenience of versatile, high-speed moisture testing with the M20P portable moisture tester. No cups or screw-on caps—just get a simple scoop from bins or hoppers.
Featuring ±0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.
- Test up to 20 grains
- Download preprogrammed calibrations to suit your needs (for Europe unless otherwise indicated):
- Corn (U.S. and Europe)
- Soybeans (U.S.)
- Wheat (U.S. and Europe)
- Barley (six and two row)
- English ray grass
- Milho Alta and Baixa (Portugal)
- Milo (U.S.)
- Soja (Portugal)
- Trigo (Portugal)
Inductor Tanks are selected as supply tanks for application systems and when a more complete drain out of stored liquids is required in indoor or outdoor applications. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 110 Gallons
- Weight - 44 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 2" FPT BOSS
- Dimensions - 30 x56
Don't let the heat of a summer's day or a spring shower stop you from getting the job done efficiently and comfortably. Enjoy protection from the sun, heat, rain and overhead objects with the super-tough Big-Top Tractor Canopy. add a touch of class and comfort to your working machine!
The Big-Top Tractor Canopy provides more than just comfort. Actually, most jobs that call for the use of a tractor have a way of developing into several hours in the seat - several hours of exposure to dangerous UV rays and heat exhaustion. With the Big-Top Canopy, skin cancer and heat stroke concerns are eliminated.
The Big-Top Canopy weighs only 24 lbs and installs with no special tools needed. the main vertical structures adjust in both height, width and roll-bar angle to fit most category 1 tractors. The super-tough, UV-resistant top is constructed of 1/4" inch polyethylene and measures 34" wide and 46" long. Metal frame is constructed of aircraft aluminum and powder-coated painted for years of dependable service.Learn More
Don't let a couple of hours of zipping around on a riding lawnmower develop into a "cookout" - with you being the one on the grill! With Great Day's Big-Top Canopy, mowing the lawn is always a "shady deal". No more worrying about heat strokes and skin cancer. The Big-Top canopy measures 34" wide and 46" long - covering and shading the operator at all times.
The Big-Top canopy fits all zero-turn riding lawnmowers with roll bars and installs with minimum drilling or use of special tools. The frame is constructed of 1-1/2 inch, aircraft aluminum and adjusts for back or forward leaning roll bars.
The Big-Top cover is made of heavy-duty 1/8 inch, UV resistant, crack-proof polyethylene. All metal components are powder coat painted for years of dependable service.Learn More