Tractor Parts & Accessories
Draw is easy on the DC power source. Compatible with petroleum products of all types including diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, heptane, and hexane. 2" threaded base for tank openings. Integral check, automatic bypass and thermal-relief valves, and built-in strainer (inlet screen). No foot valve or lubrication required. Offers corrosion-proof adjustable section pipe, iron rotor, machined carbon vanes, heavy-duty switch, thermal overload protector and junction box.Pump security equipped for padlocking. Basic 12 volt DC pump with nozzle boot that protects against dirt and contamination. Pump only, accessories sold separately.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- Built in Strainer
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast Bronze rotor with Bronze Rotary Vanes
Specifications / Dimensions
- Height: 6 1/2"
- Length: 10"
- Width: 10"
- Amps: 19
- Nozzle Size: 3/4"
- Volatge: 12
- Hose Size: 1"
- Inlet Size: 3/4"
Retrieve moisture readings on the go with the Dickey John M3G Portable Moisture Tester. All you need to obtain an accurate moisture reading a simple scoop from the hoppers or bins. No cups or screw on caps. This unit comes with Corn, Soybeans and Wheat preprogrammed calibrations. This means that the M3G is ready to work for you right out of the box. Simply select your grain type with the push of a button and you are ready to test.
- Test up to three grains
- Preprogrammed calibrations for:
- Corn (9-31%)
- Soybeans (8-22%)
- Wheat (8-20%)
Featuring 0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.Learn More
Discover the convenience of versatile, high-speed moisture testing with the M20P portable moisture tester. No cups or screw-on caps—just get a simple scoop from bins or hoppers.
Featuring ±0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.
- Test up to 20 grains
- Download preprogrammed calibrations to suit your needs (for Europe unless otherwise indicated):
- Corn (U.S. and Europe)
- Soybeans (U.S.)
- Wheat (U.S. and Europe)
- Barley (six and two row)
- English ray grass
- Milho Alta and Baixa (Portugal)
- Milo (U.S.)
- Soja (Portugal)
- Trigo (Portugal)
12-volt DC Economy Version Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with manual unleaded nozzle. Up to 15 GPM 57 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Includes 18 ft. power cord, 3/4 in. x 10 ft. (3.05 m) hose, and two-piece suction pipe.
- Model: M-150S-EM
- Voltage & Type: 12-Volt DC - Gear Explosion Proof Motor
- Flow Rate: Up To 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- Nozzle: Manual
- Inlet: 1 In.
- Outlet: 3.4 In.
- Bypass Pressure: 15 psig 1 bar
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 125° F (-29° to 52° C)
- Duty Cycle: 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord: 18 ft (5.5m) x 12/2 AWG
- Hose Length: 12 ft
- Hose Diameter: 3/4 Inch
- Motor Protection: Circuit breaker for long life
- Current Draw: 18 amps
- Suction Lift: Up to 5.5 ft. (1.7 m)
- Suction Pipe: Two-piece, Trim-to-fit
- Use with: Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
- Standard: CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser U.L. Listed Motor
- Unique Feature: Economy model with direct tank mounting
- Warranty: 2 Years
- 15 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank With Sump For Easy Drain
- 12 Volt Diaphragm Demand Style Pump, 2.1 G.P.M. Pressure Range 0-60 PSI
- Adjustable Pressure
- Pressure Gauge
- Full Drain Out Capability With Molded-In Drain Port,Cap & Tether
- Universal Mounting Brackets Fit Most ATV Cargo Racks
- 18” Handgun With Adjustable Pattern Nozzle & 15' of Hose
- 2 Nozzle Boom, 80” Spray Coverage
- Ready For Roundup®
Convenient step unit makes it easier to get in and out of your tractor. Handrail is available for additional safety. Easy to install with no holes to drill and hardware is included. Step is 14 1/2" wide and 6" deep. It mounts at a 30 degree angle to the tractor and has 9" between each step. Matches original equipment colors. Available for the right or left side of IH 86 series (including 186 Hydro) tractors. Step protrudes 20" from the cab door. Fits IH 886, 986, 1086, 1486, 1586, 3388, 3588, 3788, Hydro 186.
Please note: If you would like the top step to be level with the floor of your cab, you can order the IH 88 Step instead.Learn More
$249.97The Femco Large Side Entry Universal Weatherbrake 307020895 installs quickly and easily. It is designed with a heavy vinyl cover, adjustable window flaps, heavy gauge steel frame, big 3 section window and has amply shoulder room for mounting side entry tractors.Product Features:
- Custom Fit: Tailored to the make and model of tractors listed for a tight fit.
- Windshield: Rigid, clear vinyl with a heavy steel frame and no loose gaps to let in cold or wind. Windshield is plate-polished, wrinkle and distortion free for maximum visibility, less eyestrain with flexible plastic side windows.
- Reinforced Vinyl Laminate: Vinyl is resistant to ripping or rotting. Sewn with nylon thread using double lock seams in stress areas reinforced brass grommets.
- Frame: Heavy gauge steel frame with a powder coat finish.
- Installation: Fewer pieces and precision tooled metal parts that slip easily into place. No special tools needed.
- Comes only in the color black.
To measure for your weatherbrake you will need to measure from the top of the tractor to the top of the steering wheel. This will need to measure between 42 inches and 66 inches for this weatherbrake to fit.
See the Pictures listed for tractor model/make fit guide.Learn More
The new EZ-8 Pump is ideal for on-the-go fueling. This 12-volt electric pump delivers 8 GPM (equivalent to standard gas stations). The system comes complete with power cord, manual unleaded nozzle, three-piece, trim-to-fit suction pipe and 10 ft. of 5/8 inch hose. The Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Standard 2" Bung fits most all size transfer tanks
- Flow Rate: 8gpm
- Hose Diameter: 5/8" diameter
- Hose Length: 10'
- Weight: 16lbs
- Fuel Group: 5
- Application: Fuel and Petroleum
- Blended Fuels Compatible
Fill-Rite Positive Displacement - Nutating Disc meter is ideal for end of hose use, in line or mounted to one of our Rotary Vane or 400B Series Diaphragm Pumps. It is able to store and display the current flow amount (total) or the cumulative flow amount (totalizer) in any of six user-specified units.
The rugged corrosion-resistant body for the most demanding applications is easy to install with consistent accuracy up to +/- 0.2% using liquid calibration. Battery powered, LCD display.
- 2-20gpm flow
- Pressures to 125psi max
- Glass-filled Polypropylene housing
- Fluorocarbon seals
- 1"FNPT ports
- -10°F-130°F Temperature range
- 360° positioning display
- Quick, one step calibration
- Waterproof, corrosion-resistant
- 20 stored calibration factor settings
- Two alkaline AA batteries included
Inductor Tanks are selected as supply tanks for application systems and when a more complete drain out of stored liquids is required in indoor or outdoor applications. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 110 Gallons
- Weight - 44 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 2" FPT BOSS
- Dimensions - 30 x56