Tractor Parts & Accessories
The new EZ-8 Pump is ideal for on-the-go fueling. This 12-volt electric pump delivers 8 GPM (equivalent to standard gas stations). The system comes complete with power cord, manual unleaded nozzle, three-piece, trim-to-fit suction pipe and 10 ft. of 5/8 inch hose. The Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Standard 2" Bung fits most all size transfer tanks
- Flow Rate: 8gpm
- Hose Diameter: 5/8" diameter
- Hose Length: 10'
- Weight: 16lbs
- Fuel Group: 5
- Application: Fuel and Petroleum
- Blended Fuels Compatible
- Horizontal Mount 15 Gallon Lawn Sprayer
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides and Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 2.2 GPM pump Option
- 84″ Boom Spray Coverage
- 18″ Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- 5″ Fill Lid with Tether
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
- Glyphosate Compatible
Inductor Tanks are selected as supply tanks for application systems and when a more complete drain out of stored liquids is required in indoor or outdoor applications. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 110 Gallons
- Weight - 44 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 2" FPT BOSS
- Dimensions - 30 x56
Stock tanks are designed for portable livestock watering. Tank tops, sides and bottom are ribbed for strength. Drain plug is provided on all tanks except 124 models. Tank models are nestable for shipping and storage. Tanks are manufactured from U.S.D.A.-compliant low-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.5 specific gravity
- Description - RE62
- Capacity - 320 Gallon Round
- Weight - 62 Pounds
- Dimensions - 72 x 24
- Drain Plug - 1 1/2" Learn More
- 2” water pump
- EPA certified
- 7hp Power Ease Low Oil Alert engine
- 158 gpm
- 82’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
12-Volt DC Aluminum Gear Pump-Only Model for fuel. Up to 15 GPM (57 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Pump-Only Model does not include power cord, dispense hose, adjustable suction pipe, battery clamps or nozzle. These items sold separately.
Specifications Model M-150-E-PO Design Type Rotary Gear Voltage 12 Volts DC Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 3/4 in. Outlet Flowrate Up to 15 GPM, Up to 57 LPM Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Hose Sold Separately Nozzle Sold Separately Power Cord Sold Separately Motor Protection Circuit breaker for long life Suction Pipe Sold Separately To Use With Diesel fuel, Up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20, Gasoline, Up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15, Kerosene Approvals CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser, U.L. Listed Motor
- 2 Nozzle Boomless Sprayer
- 3 GPM Pump
- 25 Gallon Tank
- Ideal for applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Round-up® Ready
36.5” = Length 18” = Width 16” = HeightLearn More
The HT-PRO is the first and only portable hay moisture tester that includes a calibrator. Calibration takes less than 20 seconds.
- The first and only portable hay moisture tester to include a calibration clip
- Probe Length: 19.75"
- Above and below moisture limit indication
- Backlit LED display for low light operation
- Moisture range: 8% to 45% depending on hay tested
- Temperature range: 32° to 225°F (0° to 107°C)
- Accurate throughout the normal range of stored, baled alfalfa, timothy and clover hay
- Display resolution: 0.1% moisture
- One 9 volt battery not included