Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
A "sound" alternative to high priced OEM parts. American made to rigid OEM sound and back pressure specifications of heavy gauge aluminized.
- O.E.M. Replacement# 310079
- 801-901 (58-62), 4000 series (61-64), & 1801 (58-60) with 172 cid Gas & Diesel. 501, 601, 701(58-62), 2000 series (63-64) with 144 cid Diesel. 4000 (65-75), 3600 & 4600 (75-81) 3 cyl. Diesel-All Orchard & Narrow.
- Inlet Length: 2"
- Inlet I.D. : 2"
- Shell Length: 13-1/2"
- Outlet Length: 2"
- Outlet O.D. : 1-7/8"
- Overall Length: 17-1/2"
- Model - IH-10
- Fits Farmall H, Super H, M, Super M, MD, Super MD, Super MTA Fits International W-4, S-W4, W6, S-W6, WD6, S-WD6 (gas and diesel) Farmall 300, 350 (C-175 gas), Farmall 400, 450 (C-281 gas & D-281 diesel) Farmall 460 & International 606 (C-221 gas & D-236 diesel), Farmall 560 (C-263 gas, D-282 diesel)
- Inlet length (A) - 2-1/2 inches
- Inlet I.D. (B) - 2-3/8 inches
- Shell length (C) - 13 inches
- Outlet length (D) - 14 inches
- Outlet O.D. (E) - 2-1/2 inches
- Overall length (F) - 29 inches
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 6.62 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 31 x 8 x 7 inches
Farm Fuel Hose, 3/4 In NPT Inlet, 3/4 In NPT Outlet, Dia 3/4 In, Length 12 Ft, Material Nitrile, Max Pressure 50 PSI, For Use With 1P894, 4RP94, 2P279, 5P234, 7P073, 4FY16, 4FY17, 4FY18, 5P233, 4FY14, 1P893, 1P892, For Refined Petroleum Liquids, Temperature Rating -30 TO 140 Deg F, Includes Static Wire, Spring Guards
Fuel Nozzles and HosesFuel HosesCut-, abrasion-, and puncture-resistant PVC/nitrile hoses can be used with any electric or hand-operated fuel pump to safely transfer flammable petroleum liquids. Static wire transfers static buildup from the nozzle to the pump ground. Nos. 2RB97 and 2RB98 have spring guards at each end to extend hose life. For dispensing diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of Nitrile and PVC materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance. 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer. Braided copper static ground wire. Threaded fittings. Made in the USA.
- Fuel Nozzles and Hoses
- Cut-, abrasion-, and puncture-resistant PVC/nitrile hoses can be used with any electric or hand-operated fuel pump to safely transfer flammable petroleum liquids. Static wire transfers static buildup from the nozzle to the pump ground. 2RB97 and 2RB98 have spring guards at each end to extend hose life.
Item Farm Fuel Hose Operation Temperature Rating -30 TO 140 Deg F Inlet 3/4" NPT Outlet 3/4" NPT Length 12 Ft. For Use With 1P892 to 1P894, 2GMP5, 2GMP8, 2P279, 4FY14, 4FY16, 4FY17, 4RP94, 5P233, 5P234, 7P073 Diameter 3/4" Material Nitrile Max. Pressure 50 psi Application For Refined Petroleum Liquids Includes Static Wire, Spring Guards Weight 4.100000 SKUs 2RB97
Regular Price: $23.99
Special Price: $21.59
- One piece construction.
- Precision molded in durable polypropylene, for strength and chemical resistance.
- PTFE seats for smooth operation and proper sealing characteristics.
- Quality with economy.
- Maximum operating pressure 150 P. S.I. at 70°F.
- 24" Long Pipe
- 3" Inside Diameter
- Uses Intlet Clamp CL-300
- Black Finish
- 3 Pin Mate-N-Lock Male to 3 Pin Mate-N-Lock Female
- 25 Ft Length
- 18 Gauge Wire
- 3 Conductor
- Pinned 1 to 1
Fits MH-35, MF-35, & TO-35.
- Horizontal- round Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 180364M91, 505545M91
- Inlet Length (A): 2-3/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-1/2"
- Shell Length (C): 21"
- Outlet Length (D): 11"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 34"
- Weight in LBS: 4