Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
$22.99Super S Super Trac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid is formulated from a blend of highly refined base oils with a superior additive package. It is designed to lubricate the transmission, differential and final drive gears in tractors and implements. Every batch of Super Trac is tested in our on-site lab to assure premium quality and performance.
Super S Super Trac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid:
- Demonstrates excellent Anti-Wear and Extreme Pressure
- Properties which protect tractor transmission, axle and hydraulic pump
- Provides excellent Clutch and PTO performance
- Reduces Brake Chatter
- Protects against Rust and Corrosion
- Provides excellent results for Foam Suppression and Water Sensitvity
Super S has been tested and is suitable as replacement fluid in the following brands:
- Allis Chalmers
- Caterpillar (2010 and newer)
- Ford Tractor
- International Harvester
- Case/David Brown
- John Deere 303
- Massey Ferguson
Can be used as:
- Hydraulic Medium
- Power Steering Fluid
- Power Brake Fluid
- Power Take Off (PTO) Fluid
- Implement Drive Fluid
- 1/2" NPTF Double Acting Sleeve Hydraulic Coupler
- Manual sleeve.
- Critical parts are hardened for durability.
- Heavy Duty industry proven design.
- Mates with all Pioneer ISO 5675 male tips.
Regular Price: $27.99
Special Price: $23.79
- FKM (viton type) seals
- PTFE self-lubricating stem bushings and seats cannot stick or bind.
- Precision molded in polypropylene.
- Polypropylene is reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength.
- Self-aligning ball moves freely against the PTFE seats for smooth operation.
- Banjo Valve opens and closes with very little pressure on the handle.
- Ball is diamond turned, after molding, to make it spherically perfect, which provides precise contact between ball and seats.
- Heavy Red/White Vinyl
- Tie String Attachment
- Poly Foam Cushion
- Weight - 1.1 Lbs.
Dimensions: 20" x 19" x 1.5"Learn More
V, VA, VAC & VC (Gas) (1953-1955). 200B, 300B, 400B, & 500B (1957-1959). 300, 400, 500, & 600 (1953-1957) 310 & 350 (1954-59) 310 & 350 (1954-1959).
- Inlet Length (A) 2 3/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1 15/16"
- Shell Length (C): 16 3/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 9 1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 29"
- Weight: 5lb
- Extra Heavy Grey Vinyl
- Tie String Attachment
- 2-Piece Poly-Foam Cushion
- Weight - 1.4 Lbs
Dimensions: 20" x 18" x 1.5"Learn More