Tractor Parts & Accessories
Regular Price: $259.97
Special Price: $229.99
Multi-Grain, Multi-Language with Dual Calibration The MT-PRO main menu allows the user to customize the tester to his own operation by selecting from 39 grain scales and 7 languages (English is the default). The MT-PRO now features 2 simple methods for adjusting grain moisture calibration using Easy Single-Point or Precision Multi-Point™.Product Features
- Direct readout for 40 different grain scales
- Easy Single-Point or Precision Multi-Point™ calibration for each grain scale
- Memory button for saving tests to be averaged
- Backlit display for nighttime use
- Built-in calibration button
- Average button for displaying the average of saved test results
- Multi-language display - English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Swedish
- Higher-frequency, capacitive circuit improves accuracy
- Enhanced temperature compensation circuit
- 7”H x 4”W x 3”D, 1.45 lbs
- Operating Range (Moisture): 5% to 40% depending on grain tested
- Operating Range (Temperature): 32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)
- Repeatability: ± 0.5% in normal moisture range for stored grain
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% in normal moisture range for stored grain
- Display Resolution: 0.1% moisture
- Battery: Two 9 volt batteries included
Out of stock
- Range XL Series Trailer Kit
- For use with 40/60 Gallon
- Range XL Series Sprayers
Discover the convenience of versatile, high-speed moisture testing with the M20P portable moisture tester. No cups or screw-on caps—just get a simple scoop from bins or hoppers.
Featuring ±0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.
- Test up to 20 grains
- Download preprogrammed calibrations to suit your needs (for Europe unless otherwise indicated):
- Corn (U.S. and Europe)
- Soybeans (U.S.)
- Wheat (U.S. and Europe)
- Barley (six and two row)
- English ray grass
- Milho Alta and Baixa (Portugal)
- Milo (U.S.)
- Soja (Portugal)
- Trigo (Portugal)
- 12 Volt Lawn Srayper
- 25 Gallon
- 15 Feet of 3/8 Rubber Hose
- 2.2 pump
- 5" Screw on Lid Learn More
The Super-Spot sprayers don't come with all the bells and whistles - they just do the job. Plus, they won't raid your wallet and wreck your budget!
Ideal for around the farm, home or hunting lease. Super-Spot sprayers are available in 15, 25 and 40 gallon models. All sprayers are designed to conveniently strap to ATV rear racks or UTV beds without need of hardware or wrenches. Tanks are corrosion-proof polyethylene and come equipped with a 12-volt 60 PSI or 45 PSI pump.
A handwand spray nozzle with 6 feet of hose, splash-proof vented lid, a toggle cut-off switch, large 15" fill well and a drain valve come standard on all models.
The SuperSpot handwand can be set to deliver a fine mist for delicate, controlled applications or adjusted to reach out to 25 ft.Learn More
- 2 GPM Delavan Pump
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready
The Plot Pro Spraying System is a revolutionary solution to small-scale spraying—ideal for use around the farm, ranch, business, home or hunting lease! The Plot Pro units are designed to conveniently strap to ATV racks or mount to the cargo beds of UTV’s or trucks.Learn More
Fits 8550 (1978-1981)- 4WD articulated. 4WD-305 (1982)- 4WD articulated.
- Application note: 2 required per tractor. Also, muffler has bent aspirator tube.
- Replaces OEM 70259460
- Inlet Length (A): 3-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 4"
- Shell Length (C): 18-1/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 22-3/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 4"
- O/A Length (F): 44-1/4"
- Weight in LBS: 26