Tractor Parts & Accessories
Tuthill/Fill-Rite 1 inch Telescoping Steel Suction Pipe, Extends From 20 inch To 35 inch , Screws Into The Bottom Of The Pump and Is Inserted Into The Fuel Tank Or Drum For Fuel Transfer, For All 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models.
Material Stainless Steel Size 1" Dia Style Telescoping Type Suction Pipe Application Drawing Fluids from a drum Model Compatibility 150, 1200, 600 & 4200 Series Models Applications For 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models
- Model - IH-3
- Fits Farmall A, Super A, B, BN, C, Super C (1939- 1954)
- Fits Farmall 100, 130, 140, 200, 230, 240 (C-123 gas engine)
- Farmall 330, 340 (C-135 gas engine, International 330, 340 (Utility C-135 gas engine)
- T-340 Crawler (C-135 gas engine)
- Inlet length (A) - 2-3/4 inches
- Inlet I.D. (B) - 1-15/16 inches
- Shell length (C) - 17 inches
- Outlet length (D) - 9-1/4 inches
- Outlet O.D. (E) - 2 inches
- Overall length (F) - 29 inches
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 5.23 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 33 x 5 x 5 inches
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
- Coiled and labeled with Point of Purchase “Features and Benefits.