Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
Our grade 5 performance hitch pins are designed with a quick release handle to allow easy removal while ensuring the pin will remain in place. The pin and handle are powder coated with zinc plated locks. Optional display rack sold separately. Double Loks available in red.Learn More
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
- Coiled and labeled with Point of Purchase “Features and Benefits.
- 20,000 ft. of twine
- 110 lbs knot strength
Tuthill/Fill-Rite 1 inch Telescoping Steel Suction Pipe, Extends From 20 inch To 35 inch , Screws Into The Bottom Of The Pump and Is Inserted Into The Fuel Tank Or Drum For Fuel Transfer, For All 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models.
Material Stainless Steel Size 1" Dia Style Telescoping Type Suction Pipe Application Drawing Fluids from a drum Model Compatibility 150, 1200, 600 & 4200 Series Models Applications For 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models
- Model - IH-3
- Fits Farmall A, Super A, B, BN, C, Super C (1939- 1954)
- Fits Farmall 100, 130, 140, 200, 230, 240 (C-123 gas engine)
- Farmall 330, 340 (C-135 gas engine, International 330, 340 (Utility C-135 gas engine)
- T-340 Crawler (C-135 gas engine)
- Inlet length (A) - 2-3/4 inches
- Inlet I.D. (B) - 1-15/16 inches
- Shell length (C) - 17 inches
- Outlet length (D) - 9-1/4 inches
- Outlet O.D. (E) - 2 inches
- Overall length (F) - 29 inches
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 5.23 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 33 x 5 x 5 inches
Tractor Applications: D17 (Gas & LP)-(s/n 32001-42000), D (Gas) combine, Model 2CP Cotton Picker (has different engine than D-17 engine)
- Inlet Length (A) 2 3/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1 15/16"
- Shell Length (C): 17"
- Outlet Length (D): 9 1/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 29"
- Weight: 6lb