Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
Braided copper static ground wire prevents static discharge and ensures safe fueling. Dispense diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. A blend of nitrile and PVC external materials provide rugged protection against cuts, abrasions, snags, and are resistant against puncture. This hose is designed for use with all electric pumps.
Features & Benefits
- Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 14 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 3/4" Outlet
- Hose Length: 14 ft
- Hose Diameter: 3/4"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 3/4"
- Product Weight: 5.5 lbs
- 3/4 x 12' Fuel Transfer Hose
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
Tractor Applications: C, CC, CL, D, DC, DE, DL, DIM, DS & "-4" (to 1954) (all gas engine). 400 (gas & diesel) 1955-1957. 700 & 800 (gas & diesel) 1958-1959
- Inlet Length (A) 3"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2 1/4"
- Shell Length (C): 17"
- Outlet Length (D): 6"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2 1/4"
- O/A Length (F): 26"
- Weight: 6lb
- John Deere (Old Style) to Pioneer Adapter 1/pk
- Converts John Deere (Old Style) male tips to a Pioneer ISO male tip.
- Induction hardened body to prevent Brinelling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking.
- Allow implements with old style John Deere tips to connect to Pioneer couplings
Fits 2000, 3000 (69 and up), 2100, 2110, 3100, 4110, 2600, 3600, Ag. 231 & 531 Industrial (65 & up).
- (Horizontal TAILPIPE) - From outlet pipe to rear.
- Replaces OEM C7NN 5245B
- Inlet I.D. (A): 2"
- Vert. Length (B): 24"
- Horiz. Length (C): 47"
- Outlet O.D. (D): 1-3/4"
- Weight in LBS: 5
1" Replacement 10 Micron Particulate Filter Canister - 40 GPM Particulate Filters are suited to handle contamination problems caused by dirt, silt and corrosion. They may be used with alcohol and alcohol fuel blends. Pre-filtering keeps your fuel cleaner and helps your engines operate more efficiently