Tractor Parts & Accessories
- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- Viton Valves - Santoprene Diaphragm
- Zinc Plated Steel fasteners
- Polypropylene 2" Motor Shell
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- 40 PSI (2.8 Bar) Max
- 1.0 GPM (3.8 LPM) Max
- Round-Up Ready
- Self Priming to 4 Feet
- Max Fluid Temp 140 Deg F
- 12V DC
- 4.0 Max Amps
- 3/8" Barb
- CE Approved
- 1.3 Lbs Dry
- Designed exclusively for treated seed
- Increases planting efficiency and maximizes yield per acre
- Use in both “gravity flow” and “air” planters
- Reduces moisture issues, lubricates seed and equipment
- Helps prevent “seed bridging” in the planter
- High-purity for less meter wear
- Non toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Apply 4-6 oz. each time hopper is filled with seed
- Scoop Included
- High purity formula, talc.
- Increases planting efficiency and maximizes yield per acre.
- Reduces wear on meter components.
- Reduces moisture generated by vacuum planters
- Helps prevent seed bridging in the planter
- Non-toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Use 1/2 to1 cup each tiem hopper is filled
- Scoop included
Powder application rate, when filling hopper, will cary with size of hopper and relative humididty at time of planting. Adjust rate of use accordingly, taking care nto to allow accumulation of talc in the bottom of the hopper.Learn More
Quick couplers provide quick and simple on-off installation. The body is steel and the collar is durable nylon 12 that is color-coded according to international safety standards.
- Part #: 90200
- PTO: 1 3/8"
- Shaft: 5/8"
- Tooth: 9-Tooth
- Body: Die Cast Aluminum
- Max RPM: 540-1000 RPM
Tractor Applications: B, C, CA (1938-1957) - thru hood. D10, D12, D14, D15 (Gas)-(to s/n 9001). Note: Includes brackets, (1)- to head bolt, (1) to manifold.
- Inlet Length (A) 2 1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1 3/8"
- Shell Length (C): 16 1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 10"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1 1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 29"
- Weight: 5lb
EPDM Rubber Hose resists against fuel particulates and corrosion agents to keep the transfer of your fuel safe from tank to tank. FARM TANK FUEL TRANSFER HOSE WITH COPPER STATIC WIRE
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
- Coiled and labeled with Point of Purchase “Features and Benefits.”
- 5-15 GPM
- 100-700 PSI
- 16” Length
- 1.8mm tip