Tractor Parts & Accessories
- Designed exclusively for treated seed
- Increases planting efficiency and maximizes yield per acre
- Use in both “gravity flow” and “air” planters
- Reduces moisture issues, lubricates seed and equipment
- Helps prevent “seed bridging” in the planter
- High-purity for less meter wear
- Non toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Apply 4-6 oz. each time hopper is filled with seed
- Scoop Included
- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- Viton Valves - Santoprene Diaphragm
- Zinc Plated Steel fasteners
- Polypropylene 2" Motor Shell
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- 40 PSI (2.8 Bar) Max
- 1.0 GPM (3.8 LPM) Max
- Round-Up Ready
- Self Priming to 4 Feet
- Max Fluid Temp 140 Deg F
- 12V DC
- 4.0 Max Amps
- 3/8" Barb
- CE Approved
- 1.3 Lbs Dry
- For Refined Petroleum Liquids
- Temperature Rating -30 TO 140 Deg F
- Includes Static Wire
- Cut-, abrasion-, and puncture-resistant PVC/nitrile hoses can be used with any electric or hand-operated fuel pump to safely transfer flammable petroleum liquids.
- Static wire transfers static buildup from the nozzle to the pump ground.
- Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of Nitrile and PVC materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance.
- 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer.
- Braided copper static ground wire.
- Threaded fittings.
- Made in the USA.
- Dispense Diesel Fuel, Gasoline, Kerosene, and Petroleum Oils
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
Specification UL Type Fuel Hose Application All 1" pump outlets Hose Length 12 ft Working Pressure 250 psi Hose Diameter 1" Reinforcement Material Multi-Fiber Braids Applications All Pumps with 1" outlets
- 5-15 GPM
- 100-700 PSI
- 16” Length
- 1.8mm tip
- Captivity - 35 Gallon Kit Silver
- Weight - 8 Pounds
- Dimensions - 2 x 47.5
Quick couplers provide quick and simple on-off installation. The body is steel and the collar is durable nylon 12 that is color-coded according to international safety standards.
- Part #: 90200
- PTO: 1 3/8"
- Shaft: 15/16"
- Tooth: 9-Tooth
- Body: Die Cast Aluminum
- Max RPM: 540-1000 RPM
Fits MF-35, MH35, & TO35 ag. MF-202, 203, 204, & 205 (Gas and Diesel) Utility Tractors.
- Note: Complete Assembly includes muffler, inlet pipe, and clamp.
- Replaces OEM 505545M91 (muffler), 181600M91 (pipe)
- Uses MF-17 Muffler and MFE-2 Pipe
- Note: Pipe has 3-bolt flange inlet.
- Muffler Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- Pipe Outlet dia. 1-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 9