Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- Viton Valves - Santoprene Diaphragm
- Zinc Plated Steel fasteners
- Polypropylene 2" Motor Shell
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- 40 PSI (2.8 Bar) Max
- 1.0 GPM (3.8 LPM) Max
- Round-Up Ready
- Self Priming to 4 Feet
- Max Fluid Temp 140 Deg F
- 12V DC
- 4.0 Max Amps
- 3/8" Barb
- CE Approved
- 1.3 Lbs Dry
- 5-15 GPM
- 100-700 PSI
- 16” Length
- 1.8mm tip
- High purity formula, talc.
- Increases planting efficiency and maximizes yield per acre.
- Reduces wear on meter components.
- Reduces moisture generated by vacuum planters
- Helps prevent seed bridging in the planter
- Non-toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Use 1/2 to1 cup each tiem hopper is filled
- Scoop included
Powder application rate, when filling hopper, will cary with size of hopper and relative humididty at time of planting. Adjust rate of use accordingly, taking care nto to allow accumulation of talc in the bottom of the hopper.Learn More
- Designed exclusively for treated seed
- Increases planting efficiency and maximizes yield per acre
- Use in both “gravity flow” and “air” planters
- Reduces moisture issues, lubricates seed and equipment
- Helps prevent “seed bridging” in the planter
- High-purity for less meter wear
- Non toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Apply 4-6 oz. each time hopper is filled with seed
- Scoop Included
Fits MF-50 & MF-65 (Gas & Diesel) (57-64)
- Application note: Vertical and horizontal for MF-50. Vertical for MF-65.
- Round Body. Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 187184M1
- Inlet Length (A): 2-3/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-3/4"
- Shell Length (C): 20"
- Outlet Length (D): 11"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 34"
- Weight in LBS: 6
Quick couplers provide quick and simple on-off installation. The body is steel and the collar is durable nylon 12 that is color-coded according to international safety standards.
- Part #: 90200
- PTO: 1 3/8"
- Shaft: 15/16"
- Tooth: 9-Tooth
- Body: Die Cast Aluminum
- Max RPM: 540-1000 RPM