Tractor Parts & Accessories
- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- Viton Valves - Santoprene Diaphragm
- Zinc Plated Steel fasteners
- Polypropylene 2" Motor Shell
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- 40 PSI (2.8 Bar) Max
- 1.0 GPM (3.8 LPM) Max
- Round-Up Ready
- Self Priming to 4 Feet
- Max Fluid Temp 140 Deg F
- 12V DC
- 4.0 Max Amps
- 3/8" Barb
- CE Approved
- 1.3 Lbs Dry
- Designed exclusively for treated seed
- Increases planting efficiency and maximizes yield per acre
- Use in both “gravity flow” and “air” planters
- Reduces moisture issues, lubricates seed and equipment
- Helps prevent “seed bridging” in the planter
- High-purity for less meter wear
- Non toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Apply 4-6 oz. each time hopper is filled with seed
- Scoop Included
- High purity formula, talc.
- Increases planting efficiency and maximizes yield per acre.
- Reduces wear on meter components.
- Reduces moisture generated by vacuum planters
- Helps prevent seed bridging in the planter
- Non-toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Use 1/2 to1 cup each tiem hopper is filled
- Scoop included
Powder application rate, when filling hopper, will cary with size of hopper and relative humididty at time of planting. Adjust rate of use accordingly, taking care nto to allow accumulation of talc in the bottom of the hopper.Learn More
Quick couplers provide quick and simple on-off installation. The body is steel and the collar is durable nylon 12 that is color-coded according to international safety standards.
- Part #: 90200
- PTO: 1 3/8"
- Shaft: 5/8"
- Tooth: 9-Tooth
- Body: Die Cast Aluminum
- Max RPM: 540-1000 RPM
Tractor Applications: B, C, CA (1938-1957) - thru hood. D10, D12, D14, D15 (Gas)-(to s/n 9001). Note: Includes brackets, (1)- to head bolt, (1) to manifold.
- Inlet Length (A) 2 1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1 3/8"
- Shell Length (C): 16 1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 10"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1 1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 29"
- Weight: 5lb
- 5-15 GPM
- 100-700 PSI
- 16” Length
- 1.8mm tip
- For Refined Petroleum Liquids
- Temperature Rating -30 TO 140 Deg F
- Includes Static Wire
- Cut-, abrasion-, and puncture-resistant PVC/nitrile hoses can be used with any electric or hand-operated fuel pump to safely transfer flammable petroleum liquids.
- Static wire transfers static buildup from the nozzle to the pump ground.
- Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of Nitrile and PVC materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance.
- 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer.
- Braided copper static ground wire.
- Threaded fittings.
- Made in the USA.
- Dispense Diesel Fuel, Gasoline, Kerosene, and Petroleum Oils
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
Specification UL Type Fuel Hose Application All 1" pump outlets Hose Length 12 ft Working Pressure 250 psi Hose Diameter 1" Reinforcement Material Multi-Fiber Braids Applications All Pumps with 1" outlets