Tractor Parts & Accessories
FILL-RITE FRH10014 Farm Fuel Hose 1 In NPT Inlet 1 In NPT Outlet Dia 1 In Length 14 Ft Material Nitrile Max Pressure 50 PSI For Use With 4RP93 4FY25 4FY26 For Refined Petroleum Liquids Includes Static Wire Spring Guards
Features & Benefits
- Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 14 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 1" Outlet
- Hose Length: 14 ft
- Hose Diameter: 1"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 1"
- Product Weight: 7.1 lbs.
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 15 Gallon capacity
- Round-up Ready ©
Lids for Ace Roto-Mold tanks are available in the following sizes. Standard lids that come included with each tank are listed in each tank table. The following lids are available as replacement parts.
- 16″ Threaded Vented Lid & Ring Learn More
Specialty Tanks are available for a variety of custom applications in both stationary and portable configurations. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Captivity - 3 Gallons
- Weight - 3 Pounds
- Dimensions - 7 x 15 x 14
- lid - 5"
- Fitting - 3/4"
Fill-Rite aluminum straight through swivel for transfer pumps eliminates twisting or kinking hoses when delivering refined petroleum liquids. 360 swivel; 50 PSI maximum pressure. Operates down to -40 F. Includes Viton and Fluorosilicone seals. Pressure (PSI): 50
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Type: Swivel Coupler
- Overall Lenght: 2"
- Model Compatability: 1" Hose and Nozzles
- Inlet Size: 1"
- Outlet Size: 1"
Regular Price: $34.99
Special Price: $31.49Product Features
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
- Coiled and labeled with Point of Purchase “Features and Benefits.
- Fits: MF-165, MF-175 & MF-180 (Gas & Diesel) (Perkins 4-236 & 4-248 cid) Application note: This muffler is for tractors with loader.
- Inlet Length: 10"
- Inlet I.D. : 2-1/8"
- Shell Length: 16-1/2"
- Outlet Length: 13"
- Outlet O.D. : Bent Pipe
- Overall Length: 40"
54" Replacement umbrella cover in yellow.Learn More
Fits Tractor models: 102, 104, 105, 106, 107, 122, 123, 125, 126, & 127 (using Kohler 10 & 12 hp 1 cyl. Engines).
- Horizontal-Round Body. Shell dia 3-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 393840R91
- Inlet Length (A): 1-3/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-5/16"
- Shell Length (C): 12-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 2-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-5/16"
- O/A Length (F): 15"
- Weight in LBS: 3