Tractor Parts & Accessories
FILL-RITE S034H1311 Swivel for Transfer Pump Straight Through Inlet 3/4 In FNPT Outlet 3/4 In MNPT For Use With 1P894 2GMP5 2GMP8 2RB95 4FY17 4FY19 4GY16 4RP94 Dia. Material Aluminum with Viton and Buna Seals Max. Pressure 50 PSI Standards UL Application For Refined Petroleum LiquidsLearn More
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 15 Gallon capacity
- Round-up Ready ©
This Fill-Rite Vent Cap allows excess pressure to vent to atmosphere, allowing electric or manual operated pumps to operate properly by not reducing flow rate when discharging fuel. It features aluminum construction with a cast iron threaded base; 2in. NPT male thread and fits all auxiliary or transfer tanks with 2in. Outlet Port (in.): 2, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 5 x 5 x 2Learn More
FILL-RITE FRH10014 Farm Fuel Hose 1 In NPT Inlet 1 In NPT Outlet Dia 1 In Length 14 Ft Material Nitrile Max Pressure 50 PSI For Use With 4RP93 4FY25 4FY26 For Refined Petroleum Liquids Includes Static Wire Spring Guards
Features & Benefits
- Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 14 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 1" Outlet
- Hose Length: 14 ft
- Hose Diameter: 1"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 1"
- Product Weight: 7.1 lbs.
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
Specialty Tanks are available for a variety of custom applications in both stationary and portable configurations. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Captivity - 3 Gallons
- Weight - 3 Pounds
- Dimensions - 7 x 15 x 14
- lid - 5"
- Fitting - 3/4"
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
- Coiled and labeled with Point of Purchase “Features and Benefits.
- Capacity - 50 Gallon Set
- Weight - 6 Pounds
- Dimensions - 2.5 x 57.5