Tractor Parts & Accessories
FILL-RITE FRH10014 Farm Fuel Hose 1 In NPT Inlet 1 In NPT Outlet Dia 1 In Length 14 Ft Material Nitrile Max Pressure 50 PSI For Use With 4RP93 4FY25 4FY26 For Refined Petroleum Liquids Includes Static Wire Spring Guards
Features & Benefits
- Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 14 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 1" Outlet
- Hose Length: 14 ft
- Hose Diameter: 1"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 1"
- Product Weight: 7.1 lbs.
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
Lids for Ace Roto-Mold tanks are available in the following sizes. Standard lids that come included with each tank are listed in each tank table. The following lids are available as replacement parts.
- 16″ Threaded Vented Lid & Ring Learn More
FILL-RITE S034H1311 Swivel for Transfer Pump Straight Through Inlet 3/4 In FNPT Outlet 3/4 In MNPT For Use With 1P894 2GMP5 2GMP8 2RB95 4FY17 4FY19 4GY16 4RP94 Dia. Material Aluminum with Viton and Buna Seals Max. Pressure 50 PSI Standards UL Application For Refined Petroleum LiquidsLearn More
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
- Coiled and labeled with Point of Purchase “Features and Benefits.
Fits L-185, L-235, L-275, L-285, L-295, L-305, L-345, L-2050, L-2350.
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 4"
- Replaces OEM 15221, 12116
- Inlet Length (A): 2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-5/8"
- Shell Length (C): 16-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 20-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 6
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 15 Gallon capacity
- Round-up Ready ©
- 48" Long Pipe
- 2-3/8" Inside Diameter
- Uses Intlet Clamp CL-212
- Black Finish
Specialty Tanks are available for a variety of custom applications in both stationary and portable configurations. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Captivity - 2.5 Gallons
- Weight - 3 Pounds
- Dimensions - 7 x 15 x 14
- lid - 5"
- Fitting - 3/4"