Tractor Parts & Accessories
This industry standard DC pump dispenses up to 15 GPM (57 GPM). The FR1210C is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. With an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor. The FR1210C comes complete with 12' static wire hose and manual nozzle.
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built in strainer
- 12' hose with static wire
- HP 1/4
- Watts 187
- Flow (GPM) 15
- Speed (RPM) 2600
- Amps 20
- Max. Total Head (ft.) 37 (gasoline)
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.) 7 (gasoline)
- Inlet Port (in.) 1
- Outlet Port (in.) 3/4
- Discharge (ft.) 37
- Duty Cycle 30 Min.
- Self-Priming Yes
- Bypass Valve Yes
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Nozzle Type Manual
- Hose (in. x ft.) 3/4 x 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 12 x 9 x 9
This model replaces the FR1210CLearn More
- Fimco model ATV-25-700 ATV sprayer
- This durable high quality sprayer mounts easily to most all terrain vehicles
- Spraying may be accomplished with the 140 in spray coverage boom or handgun with adjustable nozzle
- The heavy duty three section boom folds to the rear for transport or storage
- Fimco Gold Series 12 Volt (Demand) Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 gpm
Convenient step unit makes it easier to get in and out of your tractor. Handrail is available for additional safety. Easy to install with no holes to drill and hardware is included. Step is 14 1/2" wide and 6" deep. It mounts at a 30 degree angle to the tractor and has 9" between each step. Matches original equipment colors. This model fits on left side of IH 06, 26, 56, 66 and Hydro 100 tractors with cabs (excluding Hiniker). Can fit IH 706, 756, 806, 826, 856, 866, 966, 1026, 1066, 1206, 1256, 1456, 1466, 1566 and 1568.
Please Note: Does not fit Hiniker cab or open station tractors. Also will not fit IH 826 German-made models.Learn More
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. The pump only version, features built-in check valve and strainer, Please see our full line up of meters and accessories to compliment and enhance your pump . Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (76 LPM)
- UL Approved Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cat bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built in strainer
- 1" x 12' hose with static wire
- Fully-Suspended Seat
- Integrated Suspension for Low-Profile
- Weight Adjustment
- Seamless Black Vinyl
- Arm Rests
- Accepts Operator Presence Switch
- Commercial Turf/Mower
- Professional Turf
- Skid Steers
- Utility Tractors
- Row Crop Tractors
- Specialty/Industrial Tractors
Weight Capacity: 110lbs.-286lbs.
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- 11.25" x Slotted Slides
The Fill-Rite Fuel Transfer Pump is designed to provide safer, more efficient transfer of diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvent (white spirit) and heptane. Thermally protected, explosion-proof UL/cUL listed motor. Two ball bearings. Adjustable suction pipe. 2in. NPT bung adapter and clamp assembly. 4-bolt flange mount. Motor is hardwired to circuit breaker. U.S.A.
- 13 GPM for fast, dependable transfer
- 115 Volt AC with a dependable 1/4 HP motor Motor has sealed bearings, heavy-duty switch and thermal overload protection to ensure years of dependable operation.
- Built-in junction box for easy wiring and installation.
- Cast iron pump housing with iron rotor and carbon vanes is stronger and more durable than aluminum pumps with rotary gears
- Check valve, pressure relief valve and strainer assembly provides consistent flow.
- Automatic bypass valve
- 2in. threaded base for tank openings
- 3/4in. x 12ft. hose with static wire
- UL listed hose is abrasion resistant which protects against corrosion, UV rays, ozone and harsh weather
- Static wire prevents sparking and ensures safety.
- Manual dispensing nozzle.
- Tank Adapter (Bung Adapter): 2in. O.D. x 1.5in. I.D.
- UL/cUL listed.
- Rain proof
- HP: 1/4
- Volts: 115
- Watts: 10
- Amps: 2
- Speed (RPM): 2,600
- Flow (GPM): 13
- Max. Total Head (ft.): 37
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 7
- Inlet Port (in.): 1
- Outlet Port (in.): 3/4
- Discharge (ft.): 37
- Duty Cycle: 30 min.
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Bypass Valve: Yes
This industry standard DC pump dispenses up to 13 GPM (49 GPM). The SD1202A is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. With an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor. The SD1202A comes complete with 10' static wire hose and automatic nozzle.Learn More
Pick Up Tanks are selected as applicator tanks or when transportable (non-D.O.T. regulated) containment is required. Tanks are designed to fit most pickup trucks. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 450 Gallons
- Weight - 102 Pounds
- Dimensions (diameter x height) - 62" x 41"
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 2"
Elliptical Tanks can be selected for stationary or transportable (non DOT approved) applications both indoors and outdoors. The elliptical tank lowers the center of gravity to enhance stability and visibility. The tanks feature a standard 2-1/2” collection sump on the bottom for full drain out. An 8-1/2” deep sump option is available on five sizes. Sump is located directly under the lid on standard tanks, but a center sump option is available on tanks from 500-1250 gallons. These tanks require the bottom to be fully supported with a cradle for use. The tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers and are designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 200 Gallons
- Weight - 82 Pounds
- Dimensions - 41x66x21
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 3/4" & 1 1/4"
Having trouble seeing behind you when backing up your large equipment. With the REI Rear Camera Kit w/ 7" LCD Screen 760920 you will be able to easily install this system and can back up with complete confidence!
- Hi-res digital 7" LCD screen
- 3 Camera inputs
- Automatic color optimizing
- Manual or automatic camera selection
- Auto power on (standby mode)
- LED back-lit controls
- Auto day/night brightness modes
- Wide viewing angle
- Removable sun visor included
- A/V output
- Excellent low light performance
- Electronic shutter and auto white balance for sunlight compensation
- Quality Sony CCD color optics
- Night vision IR LEDs, visible range up to 45’
- Built-in heater
- Cast aluminum housing