Tractor Parts & Accessories
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. The pump only version, features built-in check valve and strainer, Please see our full line up of meters and accessories to compliment and enhance your pump . Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (76 LPM)
- UL Approved Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cat bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built in strainer
- 1" x 12' hose with static wire
- Fimco model ATV-25-700 ATV sprayer
- This durable high quality sprayer mounts easily to most all terrain vehicles
- Spraying may be accomplished with the 140 in spray coverage boom or handgun with adjustable nozzle
- The heavy duty three section boom folds to the rear for transport or storage
- Fimco Gold Series 12 Volt (Demand) Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 gpm
The Fill-Rite Fuel Transfer Pump is designed to provide safer, more efficient transfer of diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvent (white spirit) and heptane. Thermally protected, explosion-proof UL/cUL listed motor. Two ball bearings. Adjustable suction pipe. 2in. NPT bung adapter and clamp assembly. 4-bolt flange mount. Motor is hardwired to circuit breaker. U.S.A.
- 13 GPM for fast, dependable transfer
- 115 Volt AC with a dependable 1/4 HP motor Motor has sealed bearings, heavy-duty switch and thermal overload protection to ensure years of dependable operation.
- Built-in junction box for easy wiring and installation.
- Cast iron pump housing with iron rotor and carbon vanes is stronger and more durable than aluminum pumps with rotary gears
- Check valve, pressure relief valve and strainer assembly provides consistent flow.
- Automatic bypass valve
- 2in. threaded base for tank openings
- 3/4in. x 12ft. hose with static wire
- UL listed hose is abrasion resistant which protects against corrosion, UV rays, ozone and harsh weather
- Static wire prevents sparking and ensures safety.
- Manual dispensing nozzle.
- Tank Adapter (Bung Adapter): 2in. O.D. x 1.5in. I.D.
- UL/cUL listed.
- Rain proof
- HP: 1/4
- Volts: 115
- Watts: 10
- Amps: 2
- Speed (RPM): 2,600
- Flow (GPM): 13
- Max. Total Head (ft.): 37
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 7
- Inlet Port (in.): 1
- Outlet Port (in.): 3/4
- Discharge (ft.): 37
- Duty Cycle: 30 min.
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Bypass Valve: Yes
- Fully-Suspended Seat
- Integrated Suspension for Low-Profile
- Weight Adjustment
- Seamless Black Vinyl
- Arm Rests
- Accepts Operator Presence Switch
- Commercial Turf/Mower
- Professional Turf
- Skid Steers
- Utility Tractors
- Row Crop Tractors
- Specialty/Industrial Tractors
Weight Capacity: 110lbs.-286lbs.
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- 11.25" x Slotted Slides
Vertical - Flat Top tanks feature additional flats for fitting installation or mounting. Tank are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 265 Gallons
- Weight - 74 Pounds
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 1 1/2"
- Dimensions - 31 x 88
- Specific Gravity - 2.0
- 1.8 GPM Shurflo Pump
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready
These batch tanks are designed for indoor applications. Perfect for batch chemical/mixer mounting systems. Both polyethylene and metal stands designed for all styles make these tanks very versatile. The Cone Bottom tanks require the use of a stand for support. All tanks feature 8” lids and one standard fitting. Gallon/liter indicators are included on one side of the tanks. Open Top tanks include bolt-on lid for access. Optional polyethylene hinged lid is available for open top tanks. Tanks are designed for the containment of chemicals with a specific gravity of 2.0 or less. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. 55 and 100 gallon tanks include 1-1/2" standard fitting, 145-325 gallon tanks include 2" standard fitting.
- 36" Poly Cone
- Weight - 92 lbs