Tractor Parts & Accessories
The Dickey John Mini GAC allows you to accurately know when a field is ready to harvest. A moisture tester can take the guesswork out of knowing when the harvest to maximize you profits. Moisture contect is the universal factor used to detmine the price when traiding grain. The ability to know the moisture content at various stages of growth, harvest and sale can mean extra dollars for you in the season. You've worked hard hard to produce a solid crop so make sure to maximize your efforts with an accurante moisture reading before harvest and before selling. If you're not using a GAC product on the farm to test moisture, you're losing money—up to $1.42 per bushel of corn.
- Menu-driven operating system
- An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
- USB compatibility for calibration loading
- Used for over 450 grains and products
- Automatic temperature compensation
...And NO screw cap which can damage grains, create oily residue, and are cumbersome to use.
Package for the mini GAC includes:
mini GAC, loader, 9 volt battery, instruction manual, and 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Measure Method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale, temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45%(depending on grain type)
- Grain Temperature: 32-122 Degrees F (0-50 Degrees C)
- Temperature Difference: 36 Degrees F (20 Degrees C) Instrument to grain sample
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Grain Type: Whole Grain, no sample preparation
- Sample Size: 1 Pint (0.47 L)
- Display: LCD (106x56 pixels)
- Measures Parameters: moisture, grain tepmerature
- Calibrations: 20 grain calibrations(choose from over 450 calibrations that are available
Moisture Measurement Specifications
- Moisture Accuracy: calibrations are based on U.S. Federal Standard
- Moisture Repeatability: 0.2% moisture, depending on grain type in commercial trade range, typical
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F or 0.5 Degree C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F or 0.1 Degree C
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power: 9V DC battery (installed)
Adds an extra set of hydraulic outlets formost equipment up to 15 GPM.
- Solenoid Valve
- 12 Fittings
- Wiring Harness and Switch
- Mounting Brackets and Hardware
Vinyl replacement seat is suitable for industrial and construction applications. Includes a mechanical suspension with suspension travel of 3". Also has manual weight adjustment and includes slide rails with 6" of travel. Available in black vinyl, yellow vinyl and gray vinyl.
Armrests, retractable seat belt, seat switch kit and replacement cushions also available, sold separately.
Fits Caterpillar skidsteer model 247 and B series. Also fits Gehl skidsteers, Mustang skidsteers, and early LS series New Holland skidsteers. Also fits Ingersol roller model DD90.Learn More
High Flow, 12-volt DC Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with manual leaded nozzle. Delivers up to 18 GPM (68 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Includes 15 ft. (4.6 m) power cord, 1 in. x 12 ft. (3.7 m) hose, and adjustable suction pipe.
- Model: M-180S-ML
- Voltage & Type: 12-Volt DC - Gear Explosion Proof Motor
- Flow Rate: Up To 18 GPM 69 LPM
- Nozzle: Manual
- Inlet: 1 In.
- Outlet: 1 In.
- Bypass Pressure: 15 psig 1 bar
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 125° F -29° to 52° C
- Duty Cycle: 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord: 18 ft (5.5m) x 12/2 AWG
- Hose Length: 12 ft
- Hose Diameter: 1 Inch
- Motor Protection: Circuit breaker for long life
- Current Draw: 20 amps
- Suction Pipe: Adjustable to 40 inches
- Suction Lift: 5.5 ft. (1.7 m)
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene
- Standard CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser U.L. Listed Motor
- Unique Feature: Improved flowrate and convenient Spin Collar.
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Capacity - 500 Gallons
- Weight - 170 Pounds
- Bands - 2.75 x 86.5
- Captivity -250 Gallons
- Weight - 143 Pounds
- Dimensions - 3 x 72;3 x 516
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22in. to 40in. Features built-in check valve and strainer, hose with static ground wire and thermal overload protection. Can be mounted to a 55-gallon drum. Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 15 GPM (57 LPM) One
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Self Priming
- 3/4" x 12' foot hose with Static Wire
- Manual Nozzle
- UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified
- Delivers Up to 15 GPM
- Overload Protected Motor for Long Life
- Convenient Spin Collar for Easy Installation
- Comes with 12 feet of 3/4-inch Grounded House
- Available with Automatic or Manual Nozzle
- Adjustable Suction Pipe
- Power Cord 15 ft. x 12/2 AWG
- Use with Gasoline (Alcohol Blends E15), Diesel Fuel (biodiesel Blends B20) and Kerosene
- 2-Year WarrantyLearn More
Fill-Rite cast iron transfer pump is designed for dispensing alternative fuel biodiesel in blends of B21 to B100 mixed according to ASTM D6751. Application: Transfer pump, Flow (GPM): 15, Volts: 12, Hose (in. x ft.): 3/4 x 12 12 Volt DC Steel telescopic suction pipe adjusts to 42in. Biodiesel hose with static wireLearn More
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 405 Gallons
- Weight - 90 Pounds
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 52 x 48
- Specific Gravity - 2.0