Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
The Dickey John Mini GAC allows you to accurately know when a field is ready to harvest. A moisture tester can take the guesswork out of knowing when the harvest to maximize you profits. Moisture contect is the universal factor used to detmine the price when traiding grain. The ability to know the moisture content at various stages of growth, harvest and sale can mean extra dollars for you in the season. You've worked hard hard to produce a solid crop so make sure to maximize your efforts with an accurante moisture reading before harvest and before selling. If you're not using a GAC product on the farm to test moisture, you're losing money—up to $1.42 per bushel of corn.
- Menu-driven operating system
- An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
- USB compatibility for calibration loading
- Used for over 450 grains and products
- Automatic temperature compensation
...And NO screw cap which can damage grains, create oily residue, and are cumbersome to use.
Package for the mini GAC includes:
mini GAC, loader, 9 volt battery, instruction manual, and 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Measure Method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale, temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45%(depending on grain type)
- Grain Temperature: 32-122 Degrees F (0-50 Degrees C)
- Temperature Difference: 36 Degrees F (20 Degrees C) Instrument to grain sample
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Grain Type: Whole Grain, no sample preparation
- Sample Size: 1 Pint (0.47 L)
- Display: LCD (106x56 pixels)
- Measures Parameters: moisture, grain tepmerature
- Calibrations: 20 grain calibrations(choose from over 450 calibrations that are available
Moisture Measurement Specifications
- Moisture Accuracy: calibrations are based on U.S. Federal Standard
- Moisture Repeatability: 0.2% moisture, depending on grain type in commercial trade range, typical
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F or 0.5 Degree C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F or 0.1 Degree C
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power: 9V DC battery (installed)
- UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified
- Delivers Up to 15 GPM
- Overload Protected Motor for Long Life
- Convenient Spin Collar for Easy Installation
- Comes with 12 feet of 3/4-inch Grounded House
- Available with Automatic or Manual Nozzle
- Adjustable Suction Pipe
- Power Cord 15 ft. x 12/2 AWG
- Use with Gasoline (Alcohol Blends E15), Diesel Fuel (biodiesel Blends B20) and Kerosene
- 2-Year WarrantyLearn More
To reduce insect development and other hazards from deteriorating your stored grain, optimal temperature and humidity control is essential. Proper bin aeration is key to the health of your stored grains.
Flexible design. 6 blades pull air down through the grain, or flip the fan around and reverse the guard to direct air flow upwards through the grain. Mount to the air duct transition or flat wall bin on the discharge or intake side.
Spread-All is a family-owned business in Iowa that has been specializing in grain spreaders and fans since 1960. Spread-All focuses on high quality products at the best possible price.
This 12" grain bin aeration fan is designed for quiet grain bin aeration.
- 3/4 horsepower
- 8 Amp motor engineered to run efficiently for low operating costs
- Constructed of galvanized material with zinc guards
- 115 volt single phase electric motor with wired plug cord
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 3600 RPM
- Overall length 14", standard carrying handles and leg stands
- 57 pounds
- CFM: 2115
This items ships via freight to prevent damage.Learn More
- Captivity - 250 Gallons
- Weight - 113 Pounds
- Dimensions - 29 x 62 x 42
- lid - 16"
- Fitting - 1 1/2"
Fill-Rite cast iron transfer pump is designed for dispensing alternative fuel biodiesel in blends of B21 to B100 mixed according to ASTM D6751. Application: Transfer pump, Flow (GPM): 15, Volts: 12, Hose (in. x ft.): 3/4 x 12 12 Volt DC Steel telescopic suction pipe adjusts to 42in. Biodiesel hose with static wireLearn More
This Sensor-1 GPS Speed Sensor with a Digital Display is a self contained GPS unit with 10 Updates per Second. The Sensor-1 Speed Sensor has an integrated magnetic mount for ease of installation. 3 Pin Conxall Connector for Raven Monitors. 10 Ft Lead.
- 57 Hz
- No Pulse per Second
- 10 Updates per Second
- 3 Pin Conxall Connector for Raven Monitors
- Magnetic Mount
- 10 ft. Lead
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 405 Gallons
- Weight - 90 Pounds
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 52 x 48
- Specific Gravity - 2.0
High Flow, 12-volt DC Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with manual leaded nozzle. Delivers up to 18 GPM (68 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Includes 15 ft. (4.6 m) power cord, 1 in. x 12 ft. (3.7 m) hose, and adjustable suction pipe.
- Model: M-180S-ML
- Voltage & Type: 12-Volt DC - Gear Explosion Proof Motor
- Flow Rate: Up To 18 GPM 69 LPM
- Nozzle: Manual
- Inlet: 1 In.
- Outlet: 1 In.
- Bypass Pressure: 15 psig 1 bar
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 125° F -29° to 52° C
- Duty Cycle: 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord: 18 ft (5.5m) x 12/2 AWG
- Hose Length: 12 ft
- Hose Diameter: 1 Inch
- Motor Protection: Circuit breaker for long life
- Current Draw: 20 amps
- Suction Pipe: Adjustable to 40 inches
- Suction Lift: 5.5 ft. (1.7 m)
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene
- Standard CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser U.L. Listed Motor
- Unique Feature: Improved flowrate and convenient Spin Collar.
- Warranty: 2 Years
Quality replacement seat assembly for your IH tractor. Seat and backrest have steel cores and 4" foam cushions. Armrests have 2" foam cushions. The seat will fit on original mechanical or hydraulic suspensions. Cushions are replaceable separately. Armrests fold up. Available in vinyl or fabric.
Fits International-Harvester 1026, 1066, 1206, 1256, 1456, 1466, 1468, 1566, 1568, 21206, 21256, 21456 D, 2504, 2544, 2656, 2706, 2756, 2086, 2826, 2856, 4100, 4156, 4166, 4186, 544, 656, 666, 686, 706, 756, 766, 806, 826, 856, 966, HYDRO 100, David Brown 1026.Learn More
- Captivity -250 Gallons
- Weight - 143 Pounds
- Dimensions - 3 x 72;3 x 516