Tractor Parts & Accessories
The Dickey John Mini GAC allows you to accurately know when a field is ready to harvest. A moisture tester can take the guesswork out of knowing when the harvest to maximize you profits. Moisture contect is the universal factor used to detmine the price when traiding grain. The ability to know the moisture content at various stages of growth, harvest and sale can mean extra dollars for you in the season. You've worked hard hard to produce a solid crop so make sure to maximize your efforts with an accurante moisture reading before harvest and before selling. If you're not using a GAC product on the farm to test moisture, you're losing money—up to $1.42 per bushel of corn.
- Menu-driven operating system
- An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
- USB compatibility for calibration loading
- Used for over 450 grains and products
- Automatic temperature compensation
...And NO screw cap which can damage grains, create oily residue, and are cumbersome to use.
Package for the mini GAC includes:
mini GAC, loader, 9 volt battery, instruction manual, and 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Measure Method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale, temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45%(depending on grain type)
- Grain Temperature: 32-122 Degrees F (0-50 Degrees C)
- Temperature Difference: 36 Degrees F (20 Degrees C) Instrument to grain sample
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Grain Type: Whole Grain, no sample preparation
- Sample Size: 1 Pint (0.47 L)
- Display: LCD (106x56 pixels)
- Measures Parameters: moisture, grain tepmerature
- Calibrations: 20 grain calibrations(choose from over 450 calibrations that are available
Moisture Measurement Specifications
- Moisture Accuracy: calibrations are based on U.S. Federal Standard
- Moisture Repeatability: 0.2% moisture, depending on grain type in commercial trade range, typical
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F or 0.5 Degree C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F or 0.1 Degree C
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power: 9V DC battery (installed)
To reduce insect development and other hazards from deteriorating your stored grain, optimal temperature and humidity control is essential. Proper bin aeration is key to the health of your stored grains.
Flexible design. 6 blades pull air down through the grain, or flip the fan around and reverse the guard to direct air flow upwards through the grain. Mount to the air duct transition or flat wall bin on the discharge or intake side.
Spread-All is a family-owned business in Iowa that has been specializing in grain spreaders and fans since 1960. Spread-All focuses on high quality products at the best possible price.
This 12" grain bin aeration fan is designed for quiet grain bin aeration.
- 3/4 horsepower
- 8 Amp motor engineered to run efficiently for low operating costs
- Constructed of galvanized material with zinc guards
- 115 volt single phase electric motor with wired plug cord
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 3600 RPM
- Overall length 14", standard carrying handles and leg stands
- 57 pounds
- CFM: 2115
This items ships via freight to prevent damage.Learn More
This Sensor-1 GPS Speed Sensor with a Digital Display is a self contained GPS unit with 5 Updates per Second. The Sensor-1 Speed Sensor has an integrated magnetic mount for ease of installation. 4 Pin Amp Connector for Various Monitors. 10 Ft Lead.
- 4 Pin Amp Connector
- 1 Pulse per Second
- 5 Updates per Second
- Magnetic Mount
- 10 ft. Lead
Adds an extra set of hydraulic outlets formost equipment up to 15 GPM.
- Solenoid Valve
- 12 Fittings
- Wiring Harness and Switch
- Mounting Brackets and Hardware
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22in. to 40in. Features built-in check valve and strainer, hose with static ground wire and thermal overload protection. Can be mounted to a 55-gallon drum. Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 15 GPM (57 LPM) One
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Self Priming
- 3/4" x 12' foot hose with Static Wire
- Manual Nozzle
Quality replacement seat assembly for your IH tractor. Seat and backrest have steel cores and 4" foam cushions. Armrests have 2" foam cushions. The seat will fit on original mechanical or hydraulic suspensions. Cushions are replaceable separately. Armrests fold up. Available in vinyl or fabric.
Fits International-Harvester 1026, 1066, 1206, 1256, 1456, 1466, 1468, 1566, 1568, 21206, 21256, 21456 D, 2504, 2544, 2656, 2706, 2756, 2086, 2826, 2856, 4100, 4156, 4166, 4186, 544, 656, 666, 686, 706, 756, 766, 806, 826, 856, 966, HYDRO 100, David Brown 1026.Learn More
- Captivity -250 Gallons
- Weight - 143 Pounds
- Dimensions - 3 x 72;3 x 516
Fits 750,800 - 1975 825,835,850 - 1976-77 855,875,895.
- Application Note: Muffler has side inlet tube. Also has a straight 1-1/4" dia. Aspirator tube “G.”
- Vertical-Oval Body. Shell 8" x 11-1/2"
- Replaces OEM V108431
- Inlet Length (A): 2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 5"
- Shell Length (C): 40-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 5-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 5"
- O/A Length (F): 46"
- Weight in LBS: 40
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 425 Gallons
- Weight - 101 Pounds
- Dimensions - 42 x 75
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting 2"
- Specific Gravity - 2.0
One piece precut formed headliner. Color: Sailcloth Tan (Original JD color).
Fits John Deere 6100, 6200, 6300, 6400, 6500, 6110, 6210, 6310, 6410, 6510.Learn More