Tractor Parts & Accessories
The Dickey John Mini GAC allows you to accurately know when a field is ready to harvest. A moisture tester can take the guesswork out of knowing when the harvest to maximize you profits. Moisture contect is the universal factor used to detmine the price when traiding grain. The ability to know the moisture content at various stages of growth, harvest and sale can mean extra dollars for you in the season. You've worked hard hard to produce a solid crop so make sure to maximize your efforts with an accurante moisture reading before harvest and before selling. If you're not using a GAC product on the farm to test moisture, you're losing money—up to $1.42 per bushel of corn.
- Menu-driven operating system
- An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
- USB compatibility for calibration loading
- Used for over 450 grains and products
- Automatic temperature compensation
...And NO screw cap which can damage grains, create oily residue, and are cumbersome to use.
Package for the mini GAC includes:
mini GAC, loader, 9 volt battery, instruction manual, and 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Measure Method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale, temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45%(depending on grain type)
- Grain Temperature: 32-122 Degrees F (0-50 Degrees C)
- Temperature Difference: 36 Degrees F (20 Degrees C) Instrument to grain sample
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Grain Type: Whole Grain, no sample preparation
- Sample Size: 1 Pint (0.47 L)
- Display: LCD (106x56 pixels)
- Measures Parameters: moisture, grain tepmerature
- Calibrations: 20 grain calibrations(choose from over 450 calibrations that are available
Moisture Measurement Specifications
- Moisture Accuracy: calibrations are based on U.S. Federal Standard
- Moisture Repeatability: 0.2% moisture, depending on grain type in commercial trade range, typical
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F or 0.5 Degree C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F or 0.1 Degree C
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power: 9V DC battery (installed)
To reduce insect development and other hazards from deteriorating your stored grain, optimal temperature and humidity control is essential. Proper bin aeration is key to the health of your stored grains.
Flexible design. 6 blades pull air down through the grain, or flip the fan around and reverse the guard to direct air flow upwards through the grain. Mount to the air duct transition or flat wall bin on the discharge or intake side.
Spread-All is a family-owned business in Iowa that has been specializing in grain spreaders and fans since 1960. Spread-All focuses on high quality products at the best possible price.
This 12" grain bin aeration fan is designed for quiet grain bin aeration.
- 3/4 horsepower
- 8 Amp motor engineered to run efficiently for low operating costs
- Constructed of galvanized material with zinc guards
- 115 volt single phase electric motor with wired plug cord
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 3600 RPM
- Overall length 14", standard carrying handles and leg stands
- 57 pounds
- CFM: 2115
This items ships via freight to prevent damage.Learn More
Vinyl replacement seat is suitable for industrial and construction applications. Includes a mechanical suspension with suspension travel of 3". Also has manual weight adjustment and includes slide rails with 6" of travel. Available in black vinyl, yellow vinyl and gray vinyl.
Armrests, retractable seat belt, seat switch kit and replacement cushions also available, sold separately.
Fits Caterpillar skidsteer model 247 and B series. Also fits Gehl skidsteers, Mustang skidsteers, and early LS series New Holland skidsteers. Also fits Ingersol roller model DD90.Learn More
- 2 GPM Everflo Pump
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Recommended with UTV’s and Mini-trucks
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- Round-up® Ready
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
Fill-Rite cast iron transfer pump is designed for dispensing alternative fuel biodiesel in blends of B21 to B100 mixed according to ASTM D6751. Application: Transfer pump, Flow (GPM): 15, Volts: 12, Hose (in. x ft.): 3/4 x 12 12 Volt DC Steel telescopic suction pipe adjusts to 42in. Biodiesel hose with static wireLearn More
- UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified
- Delivers Up to 15 GPM
- Overload Protected Motor for Long Life
- Convenient Spin Collar for Easy Installation
- Comes with 12 feet of 3/4-inch Grounded House
- Available with Automatic or Manual Nozzle
- Adjustable Suction Pipe
- Power Cord 15 ft. x 12/2 AWG
- Use with Gasoline (Alcohol Blends E15), Diesel Fuel (biodiesel Blends B20) and Kerosene
- 2-Year WarrantyLearn More
- Captivity - 250 Gallons
- Weight - 113 Pounds
- Dimensions - 29 x 62 x 42
- lid - 16"
- Fitting - 1 1/2"
One piece precut formed headliner. Color: Sailcloth Tan (Original JD color).
Fits John Deere 6100, 6200, 6300, 6400, 6500, 6110, 6210, 6310, 6410, 6510.Learn More
The Plot Pro Spraying System is a revolutionary solution to small-scale spraying—ideal for use around the farm, ranch, business, home or hunting lease! The Plot Pro units are designed to conveniently strap to ATV racks or mount to the cargo beds of UTV’s or trucks.Learn More
The Super-Spot sprayers don't come with all the bells and whistles - they just do the job. Plus, they won't raid your wallet and wreck your budget!
Ideal for around the farm, home or hunting lease. Super-Spot sprayers are available in 15, 25 and 40 gallon models. All sprayers are designed to conveniently strap to ATV rear racks or UTV beds without need of hardware or wrenches. Tanks are corrosion-proof polyethylene and come equipped with a 12-volt 60 PSI or 45 PSI pump.
A handwand spray nozzle with 6 feet of hose, splash-proof vented lid, a toggle cut-off switch, large 15" fill well and a drain valve come standard on all models.
The SuperSpot handwand can be set to deliver a fine mist for delicate, controlled applications or adjusted to reach out to 25 ft.Learn More