Tractor Parts & Accessories
- 110 volt single phase electric motors with plug cords wired.
- Standard legs, stands and carrying handles.
- Zinc guards.
- Completely factory assembled and test run before shipment.
- Reversible application to pull air down through the grain, or to direct the air flow up through the grain by turning the fan around and reversing the guard.
- Either the intake or the discharge ends may be mounted to an air duct metal transition, or a flat wall bin.
- 14" Fan
- Farm Duty Motor
- Metal Fan Blade
- Bolt-on lip makes mounting up a snap
- Pre-wired 115V plug on fan
- CFM: 3600
- AMPs: 9.2
Use this oil transfer pumps one horse-powered motor to measure oil (up to 90 weight), waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze and non-flammable oil-based solvents. The motor is a UL recognized component and CSA approved.
- One horsepower motor provides power and performace year after year
Specifications Model L 5132 Design Type Gerotor Gear Voltage 115/230 Volts AC Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 3/4 in. Outlet Flowrate Up to 8 GPM, Up to 32 qpm, Up to 30 LPM Operating Temperature Max 140°F (60°C) Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Hose 8 ft (2.5 m), 3/4 in. diameter Nozzle Ball Valve Type Power Cord 35 in. Three-prong Grounded Plug Motor Protection Thermally Protected Suction Pipe Two-piece Wetted Materials Aluminum Housing To Use With Oil (up to 90 weight), waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze and non-flammable oil-based solvents Approvals U.L. and CSA Listed Motor
Available with either a 2” or 1.25” receiver.
The Plot Pro Spraying System is a revolutionary solution to small-scale spraying—ideal for use around the farm, ranch, business, home or hunting lease! The Plot Pro units are designed to conveniently strap to ATV racks or mount to the cargo beds of UTV’s or trucks.
The Plot Pro is a complete system---includes corrosion-proof polyethylene tank, a choice of 1.8 or 2.8 gpm ShurFlo pumps, the amazing Boominator boomless spray tip and a sturdy metal, adjustable handwand. The single boomless tip delivers coverage up to 25’ wide—eliminating the need for awkward booms that are difficult to maneuver in close areas.Learn More
TCV1003: In today's agricultural and industrial markets, isn't it good to know that you can rely on one name Sotera to fit your chemical transfer needs? The Sotera 400B Series offers proven technology that combines the attributes of an air operated diaphragm pump with the convenience, portability, and efficiency of an electric driven design. It also uses less power than other conventional chemical pumps for maximum efficiency.Learn More
The 115 volt AC Light Duty Aluminum Gear Pump with UL Listed automatic unleaded nozzle is for use with fuel. It pumps up to 12 GPM / 45 LPM. The pump and motor are Listed and CSA Certified, and the motor is Overload Protected and explosion proof.
Specifications Model M-1115S-AU Design Type Gear Voltage 115 Volts AC Flowrate Up to 12 GPM, Up to 45 LPM Nozzle Automatic Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 3/4 in. Outlet Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Power Cord None Hose 12 ft., 3.7 m, 3/4 in. diameter Motor Protection Internal auxiliary temperature-limiting device & circuit breaker Suction Pipe Adjustable 40 in. To Use With Diesel fuel, Up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20, Gasoline, Up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15, Kerosene Unique Features Designed for stationary locations in fleet, agriculture or light industrial applications Approvals U.L. Listed, CSA Certified
115VAC Electric Diaphragm Pump with reciprocating, spring driven configuration that maintains constant pressure regardless of load. Pump automatically goes neutral when the end of hose valve is shut off. Glass-reinforced polypropylene pump housing provides integrity and excellent material compatibility inside and out.
- 115Volt AC Motor
- Santoprene Diaphragms
- EPDM Seals
- Glass-filled Polypropylene Housing
- Thermal Overload Protection
- 130 Degree F Max Temperature
- 10ft Suction Lift
- Up to 0.1" Diameter Solids
- Motor Bracket
Open Top Tanks are selected for collection systems, temporary liquid storage, or as secondary containment for vertical tanks in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks are manufactured from medium or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 325 Gallons
- Weight - 115 Pounds
- Dimensions - 60 x 96 x 24
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22-34 1/4". Features built-in check valve and strainer, hose with static ground wire and thermal overload protection. Can be mounted to a 55-gallon drum. Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Self Priming
- 3/4" x 12' foot hose with Static Wire
- Automatic Nozzle
- Telescoping pipe: 20" to 34-1/4"
- 2 GPM Everflo Pump
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Recommended with UTV’s and Mini-trucks
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- Round-up® Ready
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank