Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
- 25 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank With Full Sump For Easy Draining
- 3.8 GPM, 12 Volt Diaphragm Demand Style Pump; 45 PSI
- Adjustable Pressure
- Pressure Gauge - 0-100 psi Dry Gauge
- Handgun With Adjustable Pattern Tip & 15' of Hose
- Universal Mounting Brackets Fit Most ATV Cargo Racks
- Nozzles Can Be Adjusted To Spray Right, Left, Center or All Three
- Full 30 Ft. Spraying Swath
- Maximum Vertical Throw For Handgun - 26 Ft.
- Maximum Horizontal Throw For Handgun - 43 Ft.
- Ready For Roundup®
TCV1003: In today's agricultural and industrial markets, isn't it good to know that you can rely on one name Sotera to fit your chemical transfer needs? The Sotera 400B Series offers proven technology that combines the attributes of an air operated diaphragm pump with the convenience, portability, and efficiency of an electric driven design. It also uses less power than other conventional chemical pumps for maximum efficiency.Learn More
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22-34 1/4". Features built-in check valve and strainer, hose with static ground wire and thermal overload protection. Can be mounted to a 55-gallon drum. Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Self Priming
- 3/4" x 12' foot hose with Static Wire
- Automatic Nozzle
- Telescoping pipe: 20" to 34-1/4"
Ideal for applying insecticides & herbicides!
- 60 Gallon Capacity
- Chemical resistant polyethylene tank
- Adjustable pressure w/ return to tank
- 2.2 GPM everflo diaphragm pump
- Three section break away boom
- 10 feet of coverage with three nozzles
- On/Off Boom control
- Compact design for easy storage
- 18" hand spraygun with 15' of hose
- Spraygun nozzle adjusts from mist to stream
- 18' vertical and 20' horizontal spray
- Glyphosate compatible
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22in. to 40in. Features built-in check valve and strainer, hose with static ground wire and thermal overload protection. Manual nozzle included Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A
- 20 GPM for fast, dependable transfer
- Compatible with diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, heptane, and hexaneExplosion Proof Design for the utmost safety
- 12 Volt DC with a dependable 1/4 HP motor
- Motor has sealed bearings, heavy-duty switch and thermal overload protection to ensure years of dependable operation
- Cast iron pump housing with iron rotor and carbon vanes is stronger and more durable than aluminum pumps with rotary gears which are more likely to wear quicker on gears & keys
- Check valve, pressure relief valve and strainer assembly provides consistent flow
- Automatic bypass valve
- 2" threaded base for tank openings
- 1in. x 12ft. hose w/ static wire
- UL listed hose is abrasion resistant which protects against corrosion, UV rays, ozone and harsh weather
- Static wire prevents sparking and ensures safety
- Manual dispensing nozzle
- Tank Adapter (Bung Adapter): 2in. OD x 15in. ID
- No foot valve required
- UL/cUL listed
- Rain proof
- HP: 1/4
- Flow (GPM): 20
- Speed (RPM): 2600
- Amps: 22
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 7
- Inlet Port (in.): 1
- Outlet Port (in.): 1
- Duty Cycle: 30 Min.
- Self-Priming :Yes
- Bypass Valve: Yes
- Seal Type: Mechanical
- Nozzle Type: Manual
- Hose (in. x ft.): 1 x 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 13 x 9 x 12
- HP: 1/4
- Flow (GPM): 20
- Speed (RPM): 2600
- 2 GPM Everflo Pump
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Recommended with UTV’s and Mini-trucks
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- Round-up® Ready
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
Lawn sprayers help make spraying liquid fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides easier and safer. Sprayers are ideal for spraying taller trees, shrubs, and larger lawns, and using a lawn tractor can help get the job done quicker.
Brinly 25-Gallon Tow-Behind Lawn Sprayer
The Brinly 25-gallon lawn sprayer makes spraying liquid fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides easier and safer. The large, durable 25-gallon poly tank allows for fewer stops to refill so you can get the job done quickly. The 12 ft. spray hose with lo-drift spray tips included allow for accurate and easier spraying of taller trees, shrubs, and larger lawns with minimal waste.
Features and Benefits
1. Lawn sprayers help make spraying liquid fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides easier and safe
2. Heavy-duty 25 gallon poly tank minimizes refilling and will not dent or rust
3. Collapsible swing-away booms and in-line mounted tank design provides easy maneuvering through tight areas
- Capacity: 25 gallons (94.66 L)
- Pump Performance: 1.8 GPM @ 60 PSI
- Spray Width: 90" (2286 mm) rear spray pivotable dual tips
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 52" x 41.5" x 24.5" (1321 x 1054 x 622 mm)
- Wheels: 10.25" (260 mm)
- Wand Hose Length: 12' (305 mm)
- Ship Weight: 53 lbs (24 kg)
The Plot Pro Spraying System is a revolutionary solution to small-scale spraying—ideal for use around the farm, ranch, business, home or hunting lease! The Plot Pro units are designed to conveniently strap to ATV racks or mount to the cargo beds of UTV’s or trucks.
The Plot Pro is a complete system---includes corrosion-proof polyethylene tank, a1.8 gpm ShurFlo pumps, the amazing Boominator boomless spray tip and a sturdy metal, adjustable handwand. The single boomless tip delivers coverage up to 25’ wide—eliminating the need for awkward booms that are difficult to maneuver in close areas.
This particular model comes with a 2" receiver.Learn More
Fits 9170, 9180, 9270, 9280, 9370, 9380, 9390 Quadtrac; years 1986 - 1991.
- Application note: Muffler has a 3 hole mounting flange. Muffler also has a 2” OD aspirator tube “G”. Muffler has a curved outlet pipe.
- Replaces OEM 90-2914T2, 90-8295T1, 90-7608T2, 90-7372T1
- Inlet Length (A): 4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 5"
- Shell Length (C): 45"
- Outlet Length (D): 23"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 5"
- O/A Length (F): 68"
- Weight in LBS: 50
The 115 volt AC Light Duty Aluminum Gear Pump with UL Listed automatic unleaded nozzle is for use with fuel. It pumps up to 12 GPM / 45 LPM. The pump and motor are Listed and CSA Certified, and the motor is Overload Protected and explosion proof.
Specifications Model M-1115S-AU Design Type Gear Voltage 115 Volts AC Flowrate Up to 12 GPM, Up to 45 LPM Nozzle Automatic Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 3/4 in. Outlet Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Power Cord None Hose 12 ft., 3.7 m, 3/4 in. diameter Motor Protection Internal auxiliary temperature-limiting device & circuit breaker Suction Pipe Adjustable 40 in. To Use With Diesel fuel, Up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20, Gasoline, Up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15, Kerosene Unique Features Designed for stationary locations in fleet, agriculture or light industrial applications Approvals U.L. Listed, CSA Certified