Tractor Parts & Accessories
Use this oil transfer pumps one horse-powered motor to measure oil (up to 90 weight), waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze and non-flammable oil-based solvents. The motor is a UL recognized component and CSA approved.
- One horsepower motor provides power and performace year after year
Specifications Model L 5132 Design Type Gerotor Gear Voltage 115/230 Volts AC Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 3/4 in. Outlet Flowrate Up to 8 GPM, Up to 32 qpm, Up to 30 LPM Operating Temperature Max 140°F (60°C) Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Hose 8 ft (2.5 m), 3/4 in. diameter Nozzle Ball Valve Type Power Cord 35 in. Three-prong Grounded Plug Motor Protection Thermally Protected Suction Pipe Two-piece Wetted Materials Aluminum Housing To Use With Oil (up to 90 weight), waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze and non-flammable oil-based solvents Approvals U.L. and CSA Listed Motor
- 110 volt single phase electric motors with plug cords wired.
- Standard legs, stands and carrying handles.
- Zinc guards.
- Completely factory assembled and test run before shipment.
- Reversible application to pull air down through the grain, or to direct the air flow up through the grain by turning the fan around and reversing the guard.
- Either the intake or the discharge ends may be mounted to an air duct metal transition, or a flat wall bin.
- 14" Fan
- Farm Duty Motor
- Metal Fan Blade
- Bolt-on lip makes mounting up a snap
- Pre-wired 115V plug on fan
- CFM: 3600
- AMPs: 9.2
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22-34 1/4". Features built-in check valve and strainer, hose with static ground wire and thermal overload protection. Can be mounted to a 55-gallon drum. Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Self Priming
- 3/4" x 12' foot hose with Static Wire
- Automatic Nozzle
- Telescoping pipe: 20" to 34-1/4"
TCV1003: In today's agricultural and industrial markets, isn't it good to know that you can rely on one name Sotera to fit your chemical transfer needs? The Sotera 400B Series offers proven technology that combines the attributes of an air operated diaphragm pump with the convenience, portability, and efficiency of an electric driven design. It also uses less power than other conventional chemical pumps for maximum efficiency.Learn More
Cone Bottom Tanks are selected when a more complete drain out of stored chemical is required in indoor or outdoor installations. Flat Top Cone Bottom Tanks feature additional flats for fitting installation or mount. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 345 Gallons
- Weight - 100 Pounds
- Dimensions - 52 x 81
- Overall Height - 92"
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
Ideal for applying insecticides & herbicides!
- 60 Gallon Capacity
- 14 Foot Boom
- Chemical resistant polyethylene tank
- Adjustable pressure w/ return to tank
- 2.2 GPM everflo diaphragm pump
- Three section break away boom
- 10 feet of coverage with three nozzles
- On/Off Boom control
- Compact design for easy storage
- 18" hand spraygun with 15' of hose
- Spraygun nozzle adjusts from mist to stream
- 18' vertical and 20' horizontal spray
- Glyphosate compatible
- 25 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank With Full Sump For Easy Draining
- 3.8 GPM, 12 Volt Diaphragm Demand Style Pump; 45 PSI
- Adjustable Pressure
- Pressure Gauge - 0-100 psi Dry Gauge
- Handgun With Adjustable Pattern Tip & 15' of Hose
- Universal Mounting Brackets Fit Most ATV Cargo Racks
- Nozzles Can Be Adjusted To Spray Right, Left, Center or All Three
- Full 30 Ft. Spraying Swath
- Maximum Vertical Throw For Handgun - 26 Ft.
- Maximum Horizontal Throw For Handgun - 43 Ft.
- Ready For Roundup®
This combo special includes the M-180-ML pump (part number 110300-1), a filter, a filter adapter, and a Filter Installation Kit. This pump and filter combo makes installation quick and easy. Explosion proof motor.
Specifications Model M-180S-ML Design Type Rotary Gear Voltage 12 Volts DC Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet Flowrate Up to 18 GPM, Up to 69 LPM Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Hose 12 ft., 3.7 m, 1 in. diameter Nozzle Manual Power Cord 18 ft., 5.5 m, 12/2 AWG Motor Protection Circuit breaker for long life Suction Pipe Adjustable to 40 inches To Use With Gasoline, Up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15, diesel fuel, Up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20, and kerosene Unique Features Improved flowrate and convenient spin collar Approvals CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser, U.L. Listed Motor
Fits 8120, 8220, 8320, 8520, 8130, 8230 8330, 8430, 8530, 4920, 4930 sprayer.
- Clamps Included
- Vertical-Oval Body. Shell dia. 7"
- Replaces OEM RE164819, RE195069, RE210829
- Inlet Length (A): 3-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 5"
- Shell Length (C): 55"
- Outlet Length (D): 10"
- Outlet O.D. (E): Bent Pipe
- O/A Length (F): 69"
- Weight in LBS: 35