Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
- 110 volt single phase electric motors with plug cords wired.
- Standard legs, stands and carrying handles.
- Zinc guards.
- Completely factory assembled and test run before shipment.
- Reversible application to pull air down through the grain, or to direct the air flow up through the grain by turning the fan around and reversing the guard.
- Either the intake or the discharge ends may be mounted to an air duct metal transition, or a flat wall bin.
- 14" Fan
- Farm Duty Motor
- Metal Fan Blade
- Bolt-on lip makes mounting up a snap
- Pre-wired 115V plug on fan
- CFM: 3600
- AMPs: 9.2
- 25 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank With Full Sump For Easy Draining
- 3.8 GPM, 12 Volt Diaphragm Demand Style Pump; 45 PSI
- Adjustable Pressure
- Pressure Gauge - 0-100 psi Dry Gauge
- Handgun With Adjustable Pattern Tip & 15' of Hose
- Universal Mounting Brackets Fit Most ATV Cargo Racks
- Nozzles Can Be Adjusted To Spray Right, Left, Center or All Three
- Full 30 Ft. Spraying Swath
- Maximum Vertical Throw For Handgun - 26 Ft.
- Maximum Horizontal Throw For Handgun - 43 Ft.
- Ready For Roundup®
Lawn sprayers help make spraying liquid fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides easier and safer. Sprayers are ideal for spraying taller trees, shrubs, and larger lawns, and using a lawn tractor can help get the job done quicker.
Brinly 25-Gallon Tow-Behind Lawn Sprayer
The Brinly 25-gallon lawn sprayer makes spraying liquid fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides easier and safer. The large, durable 25-gallon poly tank allows for fewer stops to refill so you can get the job done quickly. The 12 ft. spray hose with lo-drift spray tips included allow for accurate and easier spraying of taller trees, shrubs, and larger lawns with minimal waste.
Features and Benefits
1. Lawn sprayers help make spraying liquid fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides easier and safe
2. Heavy-duty 25 gallon poly tank minimizes refilling and will not dent or rust
3. Collapsible swing-away booms and in-line mounted tank design provides easy maneuvering through tight areas
- Capacity: 25 gallons (94.66 L)
- Pump Performance: 1.8 GPM @ 60 PSI
- Spray Width: 90" (2286 mm) rear spray pivotable dual tips
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 52" x 41.5" x 24.5" (1321 x 1054 x 622 mm)
- Wheels: 10.25" (260 mm)
- Wand Hose Length: 12' (305 mm)
- Ship Weight: 53 lbs (24 kg)
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22-34 1/4". Features built-in check valve and strainer, hose with static ground wire and thermal overload protection. Can be mounted to a 55-gallon drum. Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Self Priming
- 3/4" x 12' foot hose with Static Wire
- Automatic Nozzle
- Telescoping pipe: 20" to 34-1/4"
High Flow, 12-volt DC Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with automatic unleaded nozzle. Delivers up to 18 GPM / 68 LPM. Overload Protected Motor.
- Improved flow rate
- Convenient spin collar
- 18 ft. power cord
- 12 ft. hose
- Suction pipe
- Automatic nozzle
Specifications Model M-180S-AU Design Type Rotary Gear Voltage 12 Volts DC Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet Flowrate Up to 18 GPM, Up to 69 LPM Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Hose 12 ft., 3.7 m, 1 in. diameter Motor Protection Circuit breaker for long life Suction Pipe Adjustable to 40 inches To Use With Diesel fuel, Up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20, Gasoline, Up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15, Kerosene Approvals CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser, U.L. Listed Motor Power Cord 18 ft., 5.5 m, 12/2 AWG
Comfortable quality-made vinyl seat is suitable for industrial and construction applications. Available in black vinyl or gray vinyl. Seat width is 18.5". Features a mechanical suspension with 2.36" suspension travel, and slides with 6" travel. Has manual weight adjustments with a max allowable weight of 270 lbs. Backrest can tilt 5 degrees forward and 15 degrees backward and has lumbar control. Includes operator presence switch. Conforms to ISO 796-EM9; Flammability -FMVSS302; SAE J1194. Optional armrests and seatbelt sold separately.
- Mechanical suspension with 2.36" suspension travel
- Seat width is 18.5"
- Contoured foam cushions covered in black or gray vinyl
- Drain hole prevents water build-up
- Backrest angle adjustment from 5 degrees forward to 15 degrees backward
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Durable document pouch
- Seat belt fixation points
- Manual weight adjustment with a maximum allowable weight of 270 lbs
- Slide rails with 6" travel
- Operator presence switch meets OEM safety standards
- Black vinyl or gray vinyl; gray vinyl comes standard wtih fold-up armrests
Fits Kubota M9000 without cab; Caterpillar skidsteer 247, Ford-New Holland LS120, LS125, LS140, LS150, LS160, LS170, LS180, LS190, LX485, LX885 skidsteers. Also fits JLG Sky Trac Telehandler model 6036, 6042.Learn More
Use this oil transfer pumps one horse-powered motor to measure oil (up to 90 weight), waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze and non-flammable oil-based solvents. The motor is a UL recognized component and CSA approved.
- One horsepower motor provides power and performace year after year
Specifications Model L 5132 Design Type Gerotor Gear Voltage 115/230 Volts AC Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 3/4 in. Outlet Flowrate Up to 8 GPM, Up to 32 qpm, Up to 30 LPM Operating Temperature Max 140°F (60°C) Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Hose 8 ft (2.5 m), 3/4 in. diameter Nozzle Ball Valve Type Power Cord 35 in. Three-prong Grounded Plug Motor Protection Thermally Protected Suction Pipe Two-piece Wetted Materials Aluminum Housing To Use With Oil (up to 90 weight), waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze and non-flammable oil-based solvents Approvals U.L. and CSA Listed Motor
Bands are powder-coated silver in color, except HE1600 bands are powder-coated black.
- Capacity - 400 Gallons
- Weight - 190 Pounds
- Bands - 4" x 88"
- 3 GPM Everflo Pump
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Recommended with UTV’s and Mini-trucks
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- Round-up® Ready
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
TCV1003: In today's agricultural and industrial markets, isn't it good to know that you can rely on one name Sotera to fit your chemical transfer needs? The Sotera 400B Series offers proven technology that combines the attributes of an air operated diaphragm pump with the convenience, portability, and efficiency of an electric driven design. It also uses less power than other conventional chemical pumps for maximum efficiency.Learn More