Tractor Parts & Accessories
4 gallon backpack sprayer with standard features for General Applications
- 3 Stage Filtration system
- 4" Wide Opening with Strainer/Filter Basket
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- 3 pc nozzle pack (fan, cone and adjustable brass
* This unit may be substituted with a Chapin, Harvest King or Spetracide brand. They are the same sprayer.
*This unit may be subsituted between Deluxe or Professional. They are the same sprayer.Learn More
Specialty Tanks are available for a variety of custom applications in both stationary and portable configurations. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Captivity - 12 Gallons
- Weight - 9 Pounds
- Dimensions - 2 x 16 x 22
- lid - 5"
- Fitting - 3/4 "
Regular Price: $54.99
Special Price: $49.99
- Inlet; 3/4" or 1" female pipe thread
- Hold-open handle clip for fast, effortless filling
- Small, trim and lightweight with a low profile aluminum body and a full hand insulator that protects the vehicle from scratches and nicks, and insulates hand when in use. U/L approved
- Designed for fuel applications requiring an auto shut-off
- For use with gasoline, 15% ethanol, methanol and gasoline blends
Fits 770 & 870 (Gas & Diesel) (1970 & Up) Note: Muffler includes heat shield..
- Replaces OEM A59764
- Inlet Length (A): 3-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/4"
- Shell Length (C): 26-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 14"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-3/
- O/A Length (F): 44"
- Weight in LBS: 15
- Made in USA
- Fits: 1020, 1520, 1530, 2020, 2030, 2040, 2130, 2240, 2630, 2640 (s/n 341000 & up) (all Gas & Diesel).
- Note: Inlet is flared; uses special clamp not available.
- Inlet Length: 3-1/2"
- Outlet Length: 7-3/4"
- Overall Length: 30"
- Sensor-1 Monitor auxiliary wiring adapter
- Converts John Deere corner post output to a Speed Pulse or (radar output)
- DICKEY-john and Raven connectors