Tractor Parts & Accessories
Lovejoy offers multiple types of elastomer designs to allow for additional flexibility in addressing specific application requirements. Each of the types provide different performance capabilities for the coupling, including torque rating, RPM speed, dampening capacity, chemical resistance, and operating temperature ranges. Within the different elastomer types are two different designs, solid center spiders and open-center type spiders. The solid center design is the commonly used design when shafts of the driver and driven equipment can be kept separate by a standard gap. The open-center design allows for the shafts of the driver and driven to be positioned within a short distance. Open-center elastomers offer shaft positioning flexibility but offer lower RPM capacity.
- To build a complete L075 coupling purchase 2 L075 hubs and 1 L-AL 075 elastomer
- Black in color
- Good resistance to oil
- Operates effectively in temperature ranges of -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rubber elastomer is generally considered to be the standard jaw coupling elastomer
Designed for today's demanding applications, these one piece, grade 5 performance, forged hitch pins are made from high strength steel and heat treated. Pin has black power coating with a red vinyl coated head and handle. Zinc plated "R" clip pin included.Learn More
- Replacement Deluxe Spot Sprayer Brass Tip
- Durable Brass construction
- extended life
- 1/4 NPT thread
- #18 orifice spray tip with adjustable cone spray
- Adjustable from mist to straight stream
- 1/2" Pioneer Rubber Dust Plug (Yellow) 2/pk
- Reduce contamination and protect coupling halves when disconnected.
- Prevent dust and debris from entering hydraulic system.
- Colored caps and plugs can be used for system identification.
- Flexible molded rubber for use in all environmental conditions.