Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
Monitor up to 16 Rows with the Sensor-1 Population Monitor. With Easy to Use Push Button Set Up, You can Choose to Display Total or Average Population, Seed Spacing, Speed, Total or Field Acres. This Monitor Features Etra Bright LCD Display, Row Selection & Scan, High/Low Population Alarm. Made from Die Cast Aluminun. Pinned for DICKEY-john.
- Mounting Bracket
- Monitor Cable
- Power Cord
This rugged, positive displacement, heavy pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (75 LPM)
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/Bio-Diesel up to Bio-Diesel
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
- 3/4" x 12' foot hose with Static Wire
- 807C Meter
- Automatic Nozzle
115-volt AC Vane Pump for fuel with automatic leaded nozzle. Delivers up to 20 GPM (76). Pump and motor are U.L. Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. 1 in. NPT outlet. Includes 1 in. x ¾ in. bushing and ¾ in. 12 ft (3.7 m) hose.
- External switch coverplate allows for easy access and keeps the UL rating intact
- Use with diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
- MR 5-30 meter
- 12 ft. of hose
- Tank adapter
- Automatic nozzle
Specifications Model M-3120-AL/MR 5-30-G6N Design Type Vane Voltage 115 Volts AC Accuracy ±2% of reading Flowrate Up to 20 GPM, Up to 75 LPM Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 3/4 in. Outlet Fitting NPT Nozzle Automatic Reads Gallons Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Power Cord None Hose 12 ft. (3.7 m), 3/4 in. diameter Motor Protection Internal temperature-limiting device Current Draw 4.9 amps Suction Pipe Sold Separately Approvals U.L. Listed to U.S. and Canadian Standards
This Cabinet Meter is constructed from heavy duty 16-gauge steel and powder coated to withstand any conditions. Hood removal is fast and easy. Just remove three screws and the reset knob and you are able to access it. This cabinet is pulser-ready and all external wiring connections are located in easy to reach positions. Use with 300 and 700 series pumps. Compatible with gasoline and diesel.
- Flow Rate: 6-40 GPM / 23-151 LPM
- Inlet/Outlet: 1"/1"
- Meter: 4 Digit Mechanical (Liter)
Cone Bottom Tanks are selected when a more complete drain out of stored chemical is required in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 850 Gallons
- Weight - 212 Pounds
- Dimensions - 90 x 56
- Overall Height - 67"
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
Electronically Controlled Telescoping Spout Attachment Works on both gravity box and truck augersFeatures
- Fill your 12 and 16 row planters with splitter bars or pusher units without moving wagon or truck.
- An electric switch is mounted on the end of the discharge spout. The unit can also be operated manually from discharge end of auger or from ground.
- The telescoping spout attaches to either gravity box augers or truck augers with minimum amount of changes. The unit also adapts to previous Hydra Fold Augers with minor plumbing changes.
- The telescoping tube slides from 7'0" retracted to 16' extended. The tube is a 5" diameter and will not pull apart. Fold and transports easily. Also available 4' retracted to 7' extended telescoping spout.
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 1,350 Gallons
- Weight - 228Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 86 x 65
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
Bands are powder-coated silver in color, except HE1600 bands are powder-coated black.
- Capacity - 750 Gallons
- Weight - 405 Pounds
- Bands - 4" x 91"