Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
This 18", 3hp 1ph 230V aeration fan from Spread-All is completely factory assembled and test run before shipment to ensure quality. Fully galvanized, this fan will not rust, and will provide years of trouble free powerful air-flow.
- 18” Fan
Standard legs, stands, & carrying handles
Completely factory assembled and test run before shipment
Reversible application to pull air down through the grain, or to direct the air flow up through the grain by turning the fan around and reversing the guard
Either the intake or the discharge ends may be mounted to an air duct metal transition or a flat wall bin
Zinc Guards and Metal Fan Blade
This rugged, positive displacement, heavy pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (75 LPM)
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/Bio-Diesel up to Bio-Diesel
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
- 3/4" x 12' foot hose with Static Wire
- 807C Meter
- Automatic Nozzle
TCV1014: In today's agricultural and industrial markets, isn't it good to know that you can rely on one name Sotera to fit your chemical transfer needs? The Sotera 400B Series offers proven technology that combines the attributes of an air operated diaphragm pump with the convenience, portability, and efficiency of an electric driven design. It also uses less power than other conventional chemical pumps for maximum efficiency.Learn More
This Cabinet Meter is constructed from heavy duty 16-gauge steel and powder coated to withstand any conditions. Hood removal is fast and easy. Just remove three screws and the reset knob and you are able to access it. This cabinet is pulser-ready and all external wiring connections are located in easy to reach positions. Use with 300 and 700 series pumps. Compatible with gasoline and diesel.
- Flow Rate: 6-40 GPM / 23-151 LPM
- Inlet/Outlet: 1"/1"
- Meter: 4 Digit Mechanical (Gallon)
- Capacity - 1,500 Gallons
- Weight - 228 Pounds
- Dimensions - 86 x 69
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
Cone Bottom Tanks are selected when a more complete drain out of stored chemical is required in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 1,200 Gallons
- Weight - 240 Pounds
- Dimensions - 90 x 62
- Overall Height - 74"
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
Electronically Controlled Telescoping Spout Attachment Works on both gravity box and truck augersFeatures
- Fill your 12 and 16 row planters with splitter bars or pusher units without moving wagon or truck.
- An electric switch is mounted on the end of the discharge spout. The unit can also be operated manually from discharge end of auger or from ground.
- The telescoping spout attaches to either gravity box augers or truck augers with minimum amount of changes. The unit also adapts to previous Hydra Fold Augers with minor plumbing changes.
- The telescoping tube slides from 7'0" retracted to 16' extended. The tube is a 5" diameter and will not pull apart. Fold and transports easily. Also available 4' retracted to 7' extended telescoping spout.
115-volt AC Vane Pump for fuel with automatic leaded nozzle. Delivers up to 20 GPM (76). Pump and motor are U.L. Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. 1 in. NPT outlet. Includes 1 in. x ¾ in. bushing and ¾ in. 12 ft (3.7 m) hose.
- External switch coverplate allows for easy access and keeps the UL rating intact
- Use with diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
- MR 5-30 meter
- 12 ft. of hose
- Tank adapter
- Automatic nozzle
Specifications Model M-3120-AL/MR 5-30-G6N Design Type Vane Voltage 115 Volts AC Accuracy ±2% of reading Flowrate Up to 20 GPM, Up to 75 LPM Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 3/4 in. Outlet Fitting NPT Nozzle Automatic Reads Gallons Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Power Cord None Hose 12 ft. (3.7 m), 3/4 in. diameter Motor Protection Internal temperature-limiting device Current Draw 4.9 amps Suction Pipe Sold Separately Approvals U.L. Listed to U.S. and Canadian Standards