Tractor Parts & Accessories
High-back utility seat. Replacement yellow vinyl seat. 19" high-back seat will replace both 16" and 19" original seats. Vinyl-covered polyurethane is waterproof. Drain hole to prevent water build-up.
Fits JD Gators 4 X 2 S/N 19951 & up; 6 X 4 S/N 20789 & up; Diesel S/N 2298 & up. Additional bracket required to adapt to earlier S/N's. Also fits these model Gators: Trail, Worksite, Turf, E-Gator Utility, CS, CX, 4 X 2 HPX, 4 X 4 HPX, 4 X 4 Trail HPX, TX, TX Turf, TH 6 X 4, TE, XUV,GT225, GT235, GT245, GX255, GX325, GX335, GX345, GX355, L100, L105, L107, L110, L118, L120, L130, L135, L145, 335, 355D, LX255, LX266, LX277, LX279, LX280, LX288, LX289, LX188, compact tractor 2210, 655, 755, 756, 855, 856, 955, 4200, 4500, 4210, 4310, 4410, 4510, 4610, 4710, 4300, 4400, 4600, 4700 (JD OEM Part # LVA10029).
John Deere Compact Tractor 2210 requires our Adapter BracketsLearn More
- Max Flow: 19.6 GPM (74.5 LPM)
- Max Operating Speed: 1000 RPM
- Type: 6-Roller design
- Max Pressure: 300 PSI (21 bar)
- Max Recommended Temperature: 140°F (60° C)
- Port Size: ¾” NPT (female) side ports
- Mounting: Base Mounted: 5⁄16 -18 UNC-2B (2 holes)
- PTO: Use torque bar and chain
- Shaft Size: 5⁄8” solid shaft Rotation: CCW (standard) (Shaft rotation is determined when looking at shaft end of pump)
- Weight: 9 lbs (19.8 kg)
Materials of Construction
- Housing: Cast Iron
- Rollers: 3⁄4” Ultra rollers (standard)
- Shaft Seals: Viton cartridge type lip seals
- Seal Ring: Viton
- Shaft & Rotor: Cast Iron
- Bearings: Permanently-lubricated, heavy-duty sealed bearings
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 55 Gallons
- Weight - 22 Pounds
- Lid - 5"
- Fitting - 1"
- Dimensions - 20 x 47
- Specific Gravity - 2.0
The KM 125 Uni Pro is a multi-purpose ergonomical seat suitable for turf, industrial and construction applications. Seat is corrosion-resistant, has a central drain hole, multiple mounting patterns, waterproof vinyl and has a width of 18.75". Available in gray vinyl or black vinyl.
John Deere Compact Utility Tractors: 2210, 655, 755, 756, 855, 856, 955, 4200, 4210, 4300, 4310, 4400, 4410, 4500, 4510, 4600, 4610, 4700, 4710 (Replaces John Deere OEM No. AM107759 in Black and AM108058 in Yellow)
John Deere Gator 4x2 - Serial No. 19951 & Up
John Deere Gator 6x4 - Serial No. 20789 & Up
John Deere Gator Diesel - Serial No. 2298 & Up
John Deere Gator Trail, Worksite, Turf, E-Gator Utility, CS, CX, 4 X 2 HPX, 4 X 4 HPX, 4 X 4 Trail HPX, TX, TX Turf, TH 6 X 4, TE, XUV
John Deere Lawn Mowers: 325, 335, 345, 415, 425 (Serial No. 70000 & Below; Serial No. 70001 & Up requires the JD Turf Utility Bracket), L100, L105, L107, L110, L118, L120, L130, L135, L145
Replaces John Deere OEM Part No. LVA10029
The JD Turf Utility Bracket is required with this seat on the following John Deere lawn mowers:
- 240, 245, 260, 265, 285, 320, 325 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 335 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 345 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 415 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 425 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 445, 455, F710, F725, F735, G100, SST16, SST18
- GT Series: GT225, GT235, GT235E, GT242, GT245, GT262, GT275
- GX Series: GX255, GX325, GX335, GX345, GX355
- LX Series: LX172, LX173, LX176, LX176, LX178, LX186, LX188, LX255, LX266, LX277, LX279, LX280, LX288, LX289
- X300 Series: X300, X300R, X304, X320, X324, X340, X360
- X500 Series: X500, X520, X530
Please Note: Optional Operator Presence Switch (PN: 81210) is available.
Optional Armrest Kit (PN: 7947) is available.Learn More
Qualiy replacement pan seat for your IH Farmall tractor. Seat has a steel core painted red and 1" foam cushion. Seat core is formed just like the original. Available with 4-bolt pattern, rod or rail. Also available with a brass ring drain hole for 4-bolt mount. Available in vinyl or canvas.
Fits International-Harvester 200, 230, 240, 2404, 2504, 2606, 300, 330, 340, 350, 400, 404, 450, 460, 504, 606, Cub, Cub Lo-Boy, C, H, HV, M, MD, MDV, MTA, MV, Super M, Super MTA, Super C.Learn More
From Agriculture to Automotive and every industry in between, Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed and manufactured to meet the most demanding requirements. The PowerMax line was developed because we understand the need for professional performance and durability. All PowerMax Cylinders are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure.
- Chromed, polished and individually heat-treated shaft provides extended cylinder life.
- Working pressure 2500 PSI and 3000 PSI.
- All cylinders are 100% hydraulically tested up to two times working pressure.
- Series PML – 2500 PSI (5,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Series PMH – 3000 PSI (6,000 PSI proof pressure).
Access Extensions and Covers are custom roto-molded using high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. They feature a stop-bead and backup dam along with a custom Nitrile rubber gasket to ensure a water-tight seal. Secure seals prevent contents from escaping tank and prevent excess rainwater from entering and flooding tank. This protects both your drinking water and your property!
Locking Design All covers and extensions lock onto the tank body and to each other using three bayonet keys. Nylon ties can be used to lock covers through the locking ears without using metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Locking your tank prevents unauthorized access and accidents. Ace Roto-Mold’s Secure-Seal accessories keep your family, health, property, and investment safe and secure.
Functions Two different sizes of Access Extensions can raise the height of your cover in combinations of 7″ and 16″, up to a maximum burial depth of 36″. Extensions feature a flat round boss on two sides to facilitate fitting installation or pump-mounting. Risers are 8″ in diameter and almost 24″ high from the top of the access cover. Risers provide convenient access for inspectors and the cap can be secured with a nylon tie. Access covers are large enough for easy pump-out and are available in black, white, or green.
Internal Accessories Ace Roto-Mold’s heavy-duty divider panels include three sections and can easily convert a one-compartment tank into a two-compartment tank by being inserted into any rib of the tank. The exclusive tank baffle system slows the flow of wastewater and directs it to the middle of the tank so wastewater can separate from solids. An outlet baffle allows the partially treated liquids to flow out for further treatment. State-specific internal plumbing kits are available to meet local requirements.
- Description - 16" Access Extension - White
- Weight - 35 Pounds
- Dimensions - 32.5 x 22
Fits 1066 (DT-414 Diesel) & 1466 (DT-436 Diesel engine), 1566 (DT-436 Diesel engine).
- Vertical- oval body. Shell 5" x 11"
- Replaces OEM 534546R6, 534546R3
- Inlet Length (A): 12"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 3-3/4"
- Shell Length (C): 23"
- Outlet Length (D): 8-3/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 3-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 44"
- Weight in LBS: 17
When the weather gets cold, you need flow and performance from your nozzle. The FRN-Series of nozzles offers superior performance in the most grueling cold-weather conditions operating at -40°F. This Arctic-rated series of automatic nozzles has a full complement of valves, seals, and bearings that are designed to give consistent performance not only in the cold weather but also during the summer months. A highly flexible, wide temperature tolerant nozzle that will offer years of service.
Features & Benefits
- Operates to minus 40°F
- Compatible with Diesel Fuels
- UL/cUL Listed
- 3/4” aluminum nozzle
- 3/4” NPT outlet
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Blue body cover with Snow Flake marking to clearly identify temperature rating
- Heavy duty hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Automatic shut-off
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Minimal spray pattern to reduce foaming and false shut-offs
- Large spout spring to hold nozzle in place
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Made in the USA
Quality replacement seat for your Case tractor. Seat has steel core and 4" foam cushion. Available in vinyl or fabric.
Fits Case 1070, 1090, 1170, 1175, 1270, 1370, 1570, 2470, 2670, 2870, 970, 4490, 4090, 2090, 2094, 2096, 2290, 2294, 2390, 2394, 2590, 2594, 3294, 3394, 3594, 4490, 4690, 4694, 4890, 4894.
Please Note: IMPORTANT:This seat will only fit if your original seat assembly is Sears brand OEM with arms that flip up. Will not fit if you have the Agri-King or Comfort King styles. Learn More