3 Point - PTO - Hydraulics
- John Deere (Old Style) to Pioneer Adapter 1/pk
- Converts John Deere (Old Style) male tips to a Pioneer ISO male tip.
- Induction hardened body to prevent Brinelling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking.
- Allow implements with old style John Deere tips to connect to Pioneer couplings
- Category 1 right or left hand forged lift arm
- Fits all Ferguson models, Ford 2N, 8N, 9N, NAA, Massey-Ferguson 35, 50, Oliver 550 and Oliver 3-point conversion, John Deere 1010
- 7/8" pin holes
- 31-3/4" ball centers
- 34-1/2" overall length
- Painted black
- Quality forged top link
- Yellow zinc plated with clear zinc-plated ends
- Category 2
- Pin hole size 1"
- Thread diameter 1-1/8" NC
- Body length 20"
- Closed length 25"
- Open length 37"
- Color: Plated
- Repair end number: Left S01064100, Right S01064000