3 Point - PTO - Hydraulics
At Rural King we carry 3 Point, PTO and Hydraulics parts that you need for your tractors, combines and ag equipment and more. We stock a large inventory of parts for all makes and models of tractors and combines. There is no need to search every parts store, just check Rural King for the replacement parts that you need. If you need a Delavan Ag Pumps Hydraulic Cylinder we have it. Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed to meet the most demanding requirements and they are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure to ensure they will be durable and dependable.
We have adaptors, hydraulic hose's, clamps, couplings and many more parts. The Parker Pioneer Hydraulic Coupling John Deere Male Tip we have meets John Deere dimensional specifications and the shielded valve eliminates flow checking. The Drawbar Cat 1 20" is a 1 piece 3 point hitch cross draw bar to fit Category 0 thru 3 tractors. The Parker Pioneer Dust Plug helps to reduce contamination and protects coupling halves when disconnected and helps to prevents dust and debris from entering the hydraulic system.
- 3/4" (-8) O-ring Boss Pioneer ISO Male Tip (Poppet)
- Meets ISO 5675 dimensional specifications.
- Induction hardened body to prevent brineling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking.
- Connect under residual pressure.
Available in the most popular sizes for farm and other applications. All clips are yellow zinc dichromate plated spring wire.Learn More
- 3/4 (-8) John Deere Male Tip (Old Style) 1/pk
- Meets John Deere dimensional specifications. (OEM # AR30210 & AR93819)
- Induction hardened body to prevent Brinelling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking
- Mates with John Deere # AR47331 & RE15361 coupling bodies. (Old Style)
From Agriculture to Automotive and every industry in between, Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed and manufactured to meet the most demanding requirements. The PowerMax line was developed because we understand the need for professional performance and durability. All PowerMax Cylinders are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure.
- Chromed, polished and individually heat-treated shaft provides extended cylinder life.
- Working pressure 2500 PSI and 3000 PSI.
- All cylinders are 100% hydraulically tested up to two times working pressure.
- Series PML – 2500 PSI (5,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Series PMH – 3000 PSI (6,000 PSI proof pressure).
Shaft Size: 1 1/4Learn More
Size of Pins: 1 inch
Retraction Length: 20 1/4