Cutting - Sowing - Grain Handling
- Heat treated tines for long lasting performance
- Consistent rubber quality assured by injection molding
- Hook style head for maximum rubber adhesion
- Yoke opening: 1-11/16"
- Bolt hole diameter: 3/8"
- Tine length from mounting hole: 10"
- Tine diameter: 9/32"
- Fits most round bar and parallel bar rakes with 1 5/8" bar
- John Deere Models: 54, 64, 74, 350, 640, 650, 652, 660, 662, 670, 672, 858A*, 894, 894A*, 896*, 896A Not for use on models with Vertical Mounting Studs
- New Holland Models: 56, 57, 256
- Also fits AC, AGCO, IHC, New Idea and many other models
- Will replace New Holland OEM#s: 65609, 850612
- High purity formula, talc.
- Increases planting efficiency and maximizes yield per acre.
- Reduces wear on meter components.
- Reduces moisture generated by vacuum planters
- Helps prevent seed bridging in the planter
- Non-toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Use 1/2 to1 cup each tiem hopper is filled
- Scoop included
Powder application rate, when filling hopper, will cary with size of hopper and relative humididty at time of planting. Adjust rate of use accordingly, taking care nto to allow accumulation of talc in the bottom of the hopper.Learn More
- Sensor-1 Monitor auxiliary wiring adapter
- Converts John Deere corner post output to a Speed Pulse or (radar output)
- 2 Raven connectors