Cutting - Sowing - Grain Handling
- Maximizes yield and profit by increasing plant population per acre
- Reduces moisture generated by vacuum planters
- Helps prevent “bridging” of seeds in planter by reducing moisture
- Helps seed flow smoothly & evenly through vacuum meter planters
- Reduces wear on vacuum meter components
Powder application rate, when filling hopper, will vary with size of hopper and relative humidity at time of planting. Adjust rate of use accordinly, taking care not to allow accumulation of talc in the bottom of hopper.Learn More
- Heat treated tines for long lasting performance
- Consistent rubber quality assured by injection molding
- Hook style head for maximum rubber adhesion
- Yoke opening: 1-55/64"
- Bolt hole diameter: 3/8"
Regular Price: $16.98
Special Price: $14.98
- Helps seed flow smoothly and eveenly through high-speed planters
- Helps prevent seed bridging in the planter
- Increases planting efficiency and profit per acre
- Reduces wear on planter plates
- Non-toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Use 4-6 oz. each time hopper is filled
Seed Plate Planters: Use minimum of 1 teaspoonful over the top of seed each time hoppers are filled.
Plateless Planters: Use one teaspoonful for every fourth hopper fill. The graphite will filter down into the finger pickup mechanism in the hopper bottom and ensure proper lubrication. Do not over lubricate in finger pickup units.Learn More