Cutting - Sowing - Grain Handling
- High purity formula, talc.
- Increases planting efficiency and maximizes yield per acre.
- Reduces wear on meter components.
- Reduces moisture generated by vacuum planters
- Helps prevent seed bridging in the planter
- Non-toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Use 1/2 to1 cup each tiem hopper is filled
- Scoop included
Powder application rate, when filling hopper, will cary with size of hopper and relative humididty at time of planting. Adjust rate of use accordingly, taking care nto to allow accumulation of talc in the bottom of the hopper.Learn More
Ensure that all your rows are planting with the Sensor-1 Seed Flow Planter Sensor. Fits MOST Seed tubes and works with MOST Monitors. Comes with Cannon Sure Seal Ends. 33 Inch Lead.
Not Compatible with the Following Systems:
- KPM I
- KPM II
- KPM III
- Sensor-1 Monitor auxiliary wiring adapter
- Converts John Deere corner post output to a Speed Pulse or (radar output)
- Raven connector