Grain Equipment - Accessories
High Rate (Population) Seed Sensor. This Sensor-1 Population Sensor fits MOST Seed tubes and is Compatable with MOST Monitors. 3 Pin Weather Pack Connector. 33 Inch Lead. (Equivilent to JD# AA41595)
Not Compatible with the Following Systems:
- KPM I
- KPM II
- KPM III
- 110 volt single phase electric motors with plug cords wired.
- Standard legs, stands and carrying handles.
- Zinc guards.
- Completely factory assembled and test run before shipment.
- Reversible application to pull air down through the grain, or to direct the air flow up through the grain by turning the fan around and reversing the guard.
- Either the intake or the discharge ends may be mounted to an air duct metal transition, or a flat wall bin.
- 14" Fan
- Farm Duty Motor
- Metal Fan Blade
- Bolt-on lip makes mounting up a snap
- Pre-wired 115V plug on fan
- CFM: 3600
- AMPs: 9.2
To reduce insect development and other hazards from deteriorating your stored grain, optimal temperature and humidity control is essential. Proper bin aeration is key to the health of your stored grains.
Flexible design. 6 blades pull air down through the grain, or flip the fan around and reverse the guard to direct air flow upwards through the grain. Mount to the air duct transition or flat wall bin on the discharge or intake side.
Spread-All is a family-owned business in Iowa that has been specializing in grain spreaders and fans since 1960. Spread-All focuses on high quality products at the best possible price.
This 12" grain bin aeration fan is designed for quiet grain bin aeration.
- 3/4 horsepower
- 8 Amp motor engineered to run efficiently for low operating costs
- Constructed of galvanized material with zinc guards
- 115 volt single phase electric motor with wired plug cord
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 3600 RPM
- Overall length 14", standard carrying handles and leg stands
- 57 pounds
- CFM: 2115
This items ships via freight to prevent damage.Learn More
- Designed exclusively for treated seed
- Increases planting efficiency and maximizes yield per acre
- Use in both “gravity flow” and “air” planters
- Reduces moisture issues, lubricates seed and equipment
- Helps prevent “seed bridging” in the planter
- High-purity for less meter wear
- Non toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Apply 4-6 oz. each time hopper is filled with seed
- Scoop Included
The B & W Grain Aerator System is a 6 foot Tube. The top 36 inches is a solid pipe and the bottom 36 inches is a perforation pipe. The Aeration Tube is easy to use, just plug it in to any 115 volt outlet and it pulls out large volumes of hot, damp air to keep grain cool up to a depth of 18 feet.
- Harvest your grain earlier
- Remove moisture from your grain
- Remove heat and moisture when grain is heating
- Eliminate top crusting and sweating
- Stop condensation
- Cool your grain down to 45° during the winter months
****Head Sold Separately!!Learn More
This 18", 3hp 1ph 230V aeration fan from Spread-All is completely factory assembled and test run before shipment to ensure quality. Fully galvanized, this fan will not rust, and will provide years of trouble free powerful air-flow.
- 18” Fan
Standard legs, stands, & carrying handles
Completely factory assembled and test run before shipment
Reversible application to pull air down through the grain, or to direct the air flow up through the grain by turning the fan around and reversing the guard
Either the intake or the discharge ends may be mounted to an air duct metal transition or a flat wall bin
Zinc Guards and Metal Fan Blade
Connect Trimble 750 FMX & CMX to Micro Trak Monitor for Speed 12 Pin Deutsch to 3 in Metri Pak
- 2 Gauge wire
- 4 Ft
Connect Trimble 750 FMX & CMX to Raven Monitor for Speed
- 12 Pin Deutsch to 3 Pin Conxall
- 22 Gauge wire
- 4 Ft Length
- Sensor-1 Monitor auxiliary wiring adapter
- Converts John Deere corner post output to a Speed Pulse or (radar output)
- DICKEY-john and Raven connectors
Ruggedly constructed with 6 or 8 inch diameter seamless tubing, the Hydra Fold Auger is designed to fit most farmers' needs. The big 8 inch auger will deliver up to 40 bushels of corn per minute, and the 6 inch auger will handle 8 bushel of seed per minute.Product Features
- Powered by tractor hydraulic system ...eliminates belts, chains, and gears.
- Finger-tip flow control at both discharge end and tractor seat.
- Variable delivery speed auger swings 180° and folds for narrow or low clearances...available in 11, 14 and 16 foot lengths.
- Easily mounted ...on and off in minutes
Let your tractor power fill your planter with fertilizer and seed or livestock feeder with grains from your gravity flow wagon quickly and easily with the patented Hydra Fold Auger. The self-centering, free swinging design won't bind because it has no gears, belts, or chains to cause trouble. It saves your back while it speeds the jobs you want done in a hurry.Quickly Installed
Adaptable to single or double action hydraulic systems, the complete unit can be installed the first time on almost any make gravity flow wagon in less than an hour. Because it is mounted on just two pins, it is on or off in two minutes or less.Easy to Operate
Finger-tip controls at both the discharge end and the tractor, plus variable delivery speed makes it easy for the operator to fill grain drill or planter boxes without waste or spillage. The hopper is practically self-emptying and the auger (available in 11, 14 or 16 foot lengths) swings 180 degrees to allow discharging from ground level up to 13 feet. The auger folds out of the way when not in use for easy transport.Filling Planter with Fertilizer
Use Model HF-11 for 4 row wide or 6 row narrow; Model HF-14 for IHC air planters. Auger does not have to be cleaned out between fillings.Filling Drill With Seed
Auger discharge height is adjustable, and swings easily to fill drill hopper. Flow is controlled at the discharge end of the auger. Note Hydra-Fold's patented way of mounting auger below the hopper; no spilling and no waste. This results in nearly complete clean-out of the hopper. It also elminates the churning action of an auger operating in an open container.Filling Planter With Seed
HF-14 Auger filling seed hoppers on 12 row IHC planter with soybeans. Wagon does not have to be moved to fill both hoppers.Learn More