Grain Equipment - Accessories
Ruggedly constructed with 6 or 8 inch diameter seamless tubing, the Hydra Fold Auger is designed to fit most farmers' needs. The big 8 inch auger will deliver up to 40 bushels of corn per minute, and the 6 inch auger will handle 8 bushel of seed per minute.Product Features
- Powered by tractor hydraulic system ...eliminates belts, chains, and gears.
- Finger-tip flow control at both discharge end and tractor seat.
- Variable delivery speed auger swings 180° and folds for narrow or low clearances...available in 11, 14 and 16 foot lengths.
- Easily mounted ...on and off in minutes
Let your tractor power fill your planter with fertilizer and seed or livestock feeder with grains from your gravity flow wagon quickly and easily with the patented Hydra Fold Auger. The self-centering, free swinging design won't bind because it has no gears, belts, or chains to cause trouble. It saves your back while it speeds the jobs you want done in a hurry.Quickly Installed
Adaptable to single or double action hydraulic systems, the complete unit can be installed the first time on almost any make gravity flow wagon in less than an hour. Because it is mounted on just two pins, it is on or off in two minutes or less.Easy to Operate
Finger-tip controls at both the discharge end and the tractor, plus variable delivery speed makes it easy for the operator to fill grain drill or planter boxes without waste or spillage. The hopper is practically self-emptying and the auger (available in 11, 14 or 16 foot lengths) swings 180 degrees to allow discharging from ground level up to 13 feet. The auger folds out of the way when not in use for easy transport.Filling Planter with Fertilizer
Use Model HF-11 for 4 row wide or 6 row narrow; Model HF-14 for IHC air planters. Auger does not have to be cleaned out between fillings.Filling Drill With Seed
Auger discharge height is adjustable, and swings easily to fill drill hopper. Flow is controlled at the discharge end of the auger. Note Hydra-Fold's patented way of mounting auger below the hopper; no spilling and no waste. This results in nearly complete clean-out of the hopper. It also elminates the churning action of an auger operating in an open container.Filling Planter With Seed
HF-14 Auger filling seed hoppers on 12 row IHC planter with soybeans. Wagon does not have to be moved to fill both hoppers.Unloading Into Wagon
Mount the 8" auger on your gravity box and covert it into a grain cart during harvest. Hoppers are available to fit most all makes of gravity boxes on the market.Transferring into Trucks
Big 8" auger handles up to 40 bushels dry corn per minute. Wet grain will be slightly less, depending on moisture. Ideal for moving grain from combine to trucks during harvest or loading grain from storage bin to trucks for delivery to market.Versatile
If the farmer wants to handle grain, seed, and fertilizer, the 8" unit may be used by restricting the intake opening when handling seed or fertilizer.Learn More
Electronically Controlled Telescoping Spout Attachment Works on both gravity box and truck augersFeatures
- Fill your 12 and 16 row planters with splitter bars or pusher units without moving wagon or truck.
- An electric switch is mounted on the end of the discharge spout. The unit can also be operated manually from discharge end of auger or from ground.
- The telescoping spout attaches to either gravity box augers or truck augers with minimum amount of changes. The unit also adapts to previous Hydra Fold Augers with minor plumbing changes.
- The telescoping tube slides from 7'0" retracted to 16' extended. The tube is a 5" diameter and will not pull apart. Fold and transports easily. Also available 4' retracted to 7' extended telescoping spout.
- Designed for attachment to truck or gooseneck trailer.
- Adjustable to various discharge heights.
- Variable delivery speed, at discharge or intake end of auger.
- Can be controlled from cab, rear of truck or discharge end of auger.
- Powered by truck's hydraulic system, tractor pulling planter or auxiliary hydraulic power pac.
The grain aerator unit consists of two parts. The head houses a 12" diameter fan with a 1/12 HP heavy duty motor. The second component, the tube, is 6 feet tall, with 36" being solid pipe and the other 36" being perforation pipe. The total weight for the unit is 30 pounds. The entire unit is inserted tube first into the grain bin to remove hot spots and knock out moisture.
- To harvest your grain earlier.
- To remove moisture from your grain
- To remove heat and moisture when grain is heating
- To eliminate top crusting and sweating
- To stop condensation
- To cool your grain down to 45 degrees during the winter months.
Out of stock